[PLEASE LOCK]♕Heaven S Soul Sagas♚ An Original RP Co-Host: *~Dark~Magician~Girl~*

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
also, Blu and MKS you I need you HP/MP split:

1000/0 <->1/999 = Your limit (HP on left, MP on right)

[b](Thanks .:Blue:.) Battle issue:[/b]
No changes, but put as much detail into it as possible. Then once you've finished the attack post a little summary below your comment of the technicalities. This way we can speak during combat, etc.

App is up

[b]Personal Information[/b]
Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
RP Name: Sarge
Race: Machine
Sexuality: Not designed to engage in relationships
Personality: Sarge has an aggressive nature, and likes to shoot his gun a bunch. In truth, that's [i]mostly[/i] what he was programmed to do, although he does have an advanced artificial intelligence that allows him to realize who's a friend and who's an enemy. However, he's far from hesitant to shoot down all those that oppose him. Sarge also dislikes suspicious characters, and needs to know he can trust people before he can even think about allying himself with them.
Biography:
[spoiler=Sarge's Log:]So here I am approximately 1381 years in the past. How exactly I got here is classified information. Can't give details knowing that hackers might access my memory banks now, can I? No soiree. A few hours ago it was just me and a handful of army personal, and our first mission was to set up base so then the rest of the team could get here. Not that hard, it was up in a matter of seconds. This base is now officially known as Area 61.

It's an underground network of bunkers that houses everything we need, ranging from ammunition, vehicles, missile systems, automated turrets for defence... oh and it also houses an airfield. Above ground of course. It's also fenced off from the civilians out there. And if we see any unauthorized personal try to get inside, we shoot 'em on sight. Well, to be fair it's a rare occurrence. In truth only [i]we[/i] know it even exists, and that's just fine by us.

Now I personally have a new mission: Find out where the hell we are. I know the layout of the land, and I'm pretty sure that we're somewhere in Africa... that's the continent at least, now we just need to know what country we're in. Let's just hope these people know their geography. Africa's a dangerous place as it is. There's lions, hyenas, tigers and all kinds of things out there, and all I have to defend myself is my Uzi. It's time to kick some ass out there.[/spoiler]
Country of Origin: Europa (Sarge calls it Africa however)
Town of Origin: Area 61 (See Biography for details)

[b]Physical Characteristics[/b]
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Machines/sadadad.png?t=1296542173[/img]

[b]Weaponry[/b]
Weapon: IMI Uzi Sub-Machine Gun ([url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzi"]Click here for details.[/url] Can only be equipped to Sarge. Gives Sarge the Rapid Fire ability)
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Magic: YES
[b]Force Field:[/b] Costs 1MP. HP Damage is now transferred to MP Damage until MP is depleted.
[b]Electro-Magnetic Pulse:[/b] Costs 27MP. Thunder elemental spell. Deals HP Damage and MP Damage
[b]Dual Jet-Packs:[/b] Passive ability. Can expend 30MP at the end of the turn to multiply Agility by 4 and gain immunity to Earth attacks next turn.
[b]Stats[/b]
HP/MP = 730/270
Offence: 127/500
Defence: 500/500
Agility: 106/500
Intelligence: 153/500
Will: 114/500
Total 1000/1000

[b]Abilities[/b]
[color="#FF0000"][W][/color][b]Rapid Fire[/b]: Allows its user to attack 2-5 times per turn when using standard attack
[color="#0000FF"][A][/color][b]Titanium Body[/b]: Greatly amplifies resistance to physical attacks
[color="#008000"][R][/color][b]Mechano-Chemical[/b]: Machine only, grants immunity to Poison attacks, but receives amplified damage from Water attacks.

Added HP/MP

also not everyone needs an orb, there needs to be other people who go for orbs and fail or just other people who try and stop people like Neol XD

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1309587276' post='5327415']
App is up

[spoiler=[b]Personal Information[/b]]
Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
RP Name: Sarge
Race: Machine
Sexuality: Not designed to engage in relationships
Personality: Sarge has an aggressive nature, and likes to shoot his gun a bunch. In truth, that's [i]mostly[/i] what he was programmed to do, although he does have an advanced artificial intelligence that allows him to realize who's a friend and who's an enemy. However, he's far from hesitant to shoot down all those that oppose him. Sarge also dislikes suspicious characters, and needs to know he can trust people before he can even think about allying himself with them.
Biography:
[spoiler=Sarge's Log:]So here I am approximately 1381 years in the past. How exactly I got here is classified information. Can't give details knowing that hackers might access my memory banks now, can I? No soiree. A few hours ago it was just me and a handful of army personal, and our first mission was to set up base so then the rest of the team could get here. Not that hard, it was up in a matter of seconds. This base is now officially known as Area 61.

It's an underground network of bunkers that houses everything we need, ranging from ammunition, vehicles, missile systems, automated turrets for defence... oh and it also houses an airfield. Above ground of course. It's also fenced off from the civilians out there. And if we see any unauthorized personal try to get inside, we shoot 'em on sight. Well, to be fair it's a rare occurrence. In truth only [i]we[/i] know it even exists, and that's just fine by us.

Now I personally have a new mission: Find out where the hell we are. I know the layout of the land, and I'm pretty sure that we're somewhere in Africa... that's the continent at least, now we just need to know what country we're in. Let's just hope these people know their geography. Africa's a dangerous place as it is. There's lions, hyenas, tigers and all kinds of things out there, and all I have to defend myself is my Uzi. It's time to kick some ass out there.[/spoiler]
Country of Origin: Europa (Sarge calls it Africa however)
Town of Origin: Area 61 (See Biography for details)

[b]Physical Characteristics[/b]
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Machines/sadadad.png?t=1296542173[/img]

[b]Weaponry[/b]
Weapon: IMI Uzi Sub-Machine Gun ([url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzi"]Click here for details.[/url] Can only be equipped to Sarge. Gives Sarge the Rapid Fire ability)
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Magic: YES
[b]Force Field:[/b] Costs 1MP. HP Damage is now transferred to MP Damage until MP is depleted.
[b]Electro-Magnetic Pulse:[/b] Costs 27MP. Thunder elemental spell. Deals HP Damage and MP Damage
[b]Dual Jet-Packs:[/b] Passive ability. Can expend 30MP at the end of the turn to multiply Agility by 4 and gain immunity to Earth attacks next turn.
[b]Stats[/b]
HP/MP = 730/270
Offence: 127/500
Defence: 500/500
Agility: 106/500
Intelligence: 153/500
Will: 114/500
Total 1000/1000

[b]Abilities[/b]
[color="#FF0000"][W][/color][b]Rapid Fire[/b]: Allows its user to attack 2-5 times per turn when using standard attack
[color="#0000FF"][A][/color][b]Titanium Body[/b]: Greatly amplifies resistance to physical attacks
[color="#008000"][R][/color][b]Mechano-Chemical[/b]: Machine only, grants immunity to Poison attacks, but receives amplified damage from Water attacks.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Lol this guy is gonna be hard to bring down XD no one is gonna be able to fight him until they level up some.

I know, right!:angry:
I am persuing the Yellow Orb. LOL, i have like, seven apps for most of it. LOL.
Username: First Mohican
RP Name: Seven different names.
More info, below
Race: Avian
Sexuality: Straight Personality: He has 7 different forms, and for each, there is a different personality. They are listed with the form.
Biography : He comes from a long line of his type of human. He was brought to the small village in fissure by a wandering Mage. He grew up there, and all of the town people are afraid of him and his power. When they first got him, they thought of him as a blessing. He never turned into his shadow form, for the reason that he didn't want the town being afraid, and he didn't want to destroy the entire town, either. Well, that happened, and he vowed never to use it agian. He is very frustarated that he can't be one person, though he feels he was chosen.
Country of Origin: Fissure
Town of Origin : A small village. There are only about 20 people in his small village. It is a very basic system. Each person does there own thing, and they sell someof it, and buy some of it. They live in normal buildings though, just one story houses, made of bricks of mud.
. [u][b]Physical Characteristics[/b] [/u]
With his different forms. See below for more info.
[u][b]Weaponary[/b]
[/u]Weapon : A set of Gaunlets. He can channel his form through
Secondary Weapon (Optional): A set of hunting knives. HE can throw them, but they are long enough to fight. They have a clear ball in the middle of the hilt, and it is filled with poison. The sphere has a small rod going up to the tip. If he presses a button, something that blocks the poison goes over the sphere. He presses it again, poison goes into the blade.There is a snake that appears to be biting the sphere. The hilt is black.
Magic : Yes.
DIfferent spells turn him into his different forms. Each one allows manipulation of that element. It becomes part of that element, feeling it in his body. He has no human form. When he turns into his form, he has a new appearence. Each cost 50 MP, and different powers have different MP costs, depending on the magnitude of the spell.
-Uncantory: Turns him into his shadow form.
Name: Georgia Greacae
[spoiler= Appearance, ]
[img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs29/PRE/i/2010/322/e/d/commission__demon_by_raiyneofgailin-d1f4g8l.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] He is very dark, and hates almost everything. He lloves to torture people with his powers in this form. He has a lust for Power, and will stop at nothing to acheive power, accept when he is having fun with them. He is rather evil,(No way!) as you can tell, though he has a soft side to him, locked far inside the dark depths of his rotting heart. When it is touched, he quickly tries to shake it away. A power hungry evil dictator can't have a heart, otherwise his peasents woouldn't fear him!
[/spoiler]
Gradeti- Changes to Lightning form
Name: Luka Serndon
[spoiler= Appearence]
[img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs25/150/i/2008/161/9/5/Boy_by_aszereth.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler=Personality] He becomes very energetic and childish. He seems to become alot less mature, and a little bit smarter. He becomes very tech savy, and enjoys talking. He ussaully can not hold his tounge, and goes a little bit crazy. When ever someone mentions any type of candy, he becomes even more crazy. He can calm down very quickly. He rarely is sad or mean. Around kids, he is cooky and crazy, and around adults, he is very calm.
[/spoiler]
Frotere- Ice Form
Name: Jennifer Glacieno
[img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2010/082/1/4/14881f7f1c80895c5513c1ef62674a6e.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
She is very sweet. Sometimes, she will use her powers to help others. This form will switch whenever she feals it is necassary. She likes to play practical jokes. Sometimes, she abuses her powers. She loves to run, and will run whenever she can. She can become very mean, and gets carried away with her practical jokes. SHe is very stubborn. Like, really, really stubborn. Once she makes up her mind, it's hard to change her views on anything. [/spoiler] A
qunios- Water Form
Name Sapphire Just
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2010/045/7/8/Water_Mage_by_MissDaydreamer.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] She is very quick thinking and sarcastic. When ever she gets an idea, (and that's alot) she will say it. She does stuff without thinking about the consequences, despite facing them constantlly. She will take consequences, but she won't like it and sulk for a while. if you make her mad enough, she will stop speaking to you all together. She is easily convinced.
[/spoiler]
Terraneg-Earth form
Name: Terrace Dengret
Age 25
[spoiler=Appearance]
[url="http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=ANime%20Boy&order=9&offset=24#/d235l39"]
[/spoiler]Appearance[/url]
[spoiler=Personality] He is very , mmm, how to phrase this; Not carey. He doesn't care about anything most of the time. The only thing he does care about is his current goal: Retreiving the Yellow Orb. He really wants the orb, and will stop at nothing to get it. He gets very angry very quickly. He is very strong, and will boast about it. If you make fun of him, he will be at your throat.
Blazetog- FIre form
Name: Ashmin Clorne
[spoiler= Appearance]
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/055/4/4/mage_by_penutbutterbiscuit-d3abq09.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Ashmin is very secretive and sneaky. She has been checked many times for this reason. SHe has a very bad temper, and stays mad for very long periods of times. Despite being one to be suspicious of, she is suspicious of other people as well. She always gets up in people's business, and that makes them very frustarated. She has revealed many theives and such this way.
[/spoiler] Florteg- Nature Form
Name: Leance (Lay-Anse) Dresa
Age 23 [spoiler=Appearence]
[img]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs18/150/f/2007/221/d/7/Stylin___Quincy_Boy_by_xxxSweetDreamsxxx.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Personality]
He is very nerdy, though he is also extremely smart. He doesn't care what other people think, since if he messes up, he knows he can just either (A): shw them his power, and that makes them shut up, or (B): Beat them up using his power. As you can tell. he abuses his power, but only to a certain exstent. He loves chocolate. Just thought I'd put that out there.
[/spoiler]
[b][u]Stats [/u][/b]
HP and MP: 350/ 65
Offense : 150/500
Defence :250 /500
Agility :250 /500
Intelligence :175 /500
Will:175 /500
Total 1000 /1000

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1309625770' post='5328168']
Well this is really weird, I thought this has more of a past feel to it but now with a robot it kinda changes the whole thing up
[/quote]

What? If you read the biography, you would've known that he travelled back through time.

So am I accepted or will I have to change my app around and make it fairer somehow?

Archived