D&C's Created Card Game! - ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!!

Cody Frost

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1314934747' post='5485743']
Similar... I do Junk Narchs... Do the Doppelwarrior + Junk Synchron, or Dandylion, or QuickDraw, or Treeborn... And use the tokens for Monarch fodder.
[/quote]

well i just do a lot of Junk destroyer + De-synchro combo when after using 2-3 tuningwares + qucikdraw/Junk synchron = 3 draw + -3 of opponent's cards then go redo it with de-synchro then unleash all hell after that.

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1315112361' post='5490780']
Do you know what really burns me? I'm starting to build a GB build (Junk Narchs are too slow for current meta) and I have a week until regionals. I have 20/40 cards for my deck, no money and there are no hobby shop tournaments until after regionals...
[/quote]

If more numbers of people using GB decks then the more people will be leaning to use Gladiator Taming <_< that one weird hate card if i say so myself

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1315800439' post='5509133']
Wonder what? If something happened irl that was bad (eg. he was robbed, killed, etc.), or a little more likely, he's having social issues. Or he's having Internet problems. Or the least likely, he has quit Yu-Gi-Oh! and hasn't notified anyone.
[/quote]

yup that all he wonders i have :o

i have a tendency to worry about other than myself, i can't help it xD

Archived