D&C's Created Card Game! - ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!!

Cody Frost

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...ummm this card:
|Dual-Stabilized Terraforming|Discard 1 card to add 2 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish this card to return a face-up Field Card you control to your hand.|

What kind of card is it? Quick-play? Normal? Spell/Trap?

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1312812982' post='5424788']So...ummm this card:
|Dual-Stabilized Terraforming|???|????|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 card to add 2 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish this card to return a face-up Field Card you control to your hand.|

What kind of card is it? Quick-play? Normal? Spell/Trap?[/quote]

Damn I half-assed it <_< anyway I fix it in the quote

ok, i have a question to make sure about the Accel-Stigma main effect.

for example when an "accel-Stigma" monster return to my hand and Special Summon Kaize Limiter/Gravidus Infiltrator/Dupaccel Fusilier to the field then your opponent use a trap like bottomless trap hole or such, does its last effect trigger? only 1 of them have mandatory effect though. i just need to know because sometime an archetype i make appears to have more capability than i originally planned.

I took a look at the cards and from the looks of it, this is how the situation would play out:

Accel Stigma *insert name here* is S.S. via it's effect.
Opponent chains Bottomless Trap Hole

Because Bottomless doesn't "negate a summon", it's effect SHOULD resolve after activation, hence forth, the monster goes back to your hand.

In the case of Accel Stigma - Kaize Limiter/Rubeus Swifter/Gravidus Infiltrator however, since the effect is a "can" effect, you get the option of choosing to either return the monster to your hand or letting Bottomless destroy the monster.

HOWEVER! If a card is chained to BTH, then the 3 Accel Stigma monsters just mentioned will "lose their timing" since their effects are "not mandatory".

Least, that's what's coming to mind.

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1312849468' post='5426143']
I took a look at the cards and from the looks of it, this is how the situation would play out:

Accel Stigma *insert name here* is S.S. via it's effect.
Opponent chains Bottomless Trap Hole

Because Bottomless doesn't "negate a summon", it's effect SHOULD resolve after activation, hence forth, the monster goes back to your hand.

In the case of Accel Stigma - Kaize Limiter/Rubeus Swifter/Gravidus Infiltrator however, since the effect is a "can" effect, you get the option of choosing to either return the monster to your hand or letting Bottomless destroy the monster.

HOWEVER! If a card is chained to BTH, then the 3 Accel Stigma monsters just mentioned will "lose their timing" since their effects are "not mandatory".

Least, that's what's coming to mind.
[/quote]

ah so that what i thought, well it would mean the opponent have to waste 2 cards (BTH + another) to destroy it completely and it doesn't matter dupaccel fusilier but at least cards like Solemn Warning still destroy them regardless since it's speed spell 3.

and it's only Kaize Limiter and Gravidus Infiltrator, Rubeus Swifter doesn't have an effect like their xD but at least Dupaccel Fusillier is 1 of 2 monsters with mandatory effect.

I guess i can tell this archetype gonna be annoying as hell to come across <_<

For limiter, yes I think it's effect would activate, the others, no.

Also cards ^_^

[spoiler=RC Generics]|The Sanctuary in the Sky|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Battle Damage to the controller of a Fairy-Type monster from a battle involving that Fairy-Type monster becomes 0.|

|Allure of Darkness|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Draw 2 cards: then remove from play 1 DARK monster from your hand; If you do not have any DARK monsters in your hand to remove, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard.|[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Generic stuff]
|Sky's Sacraficial Artifact|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Countinious|||Once per turn during your Main Phase: You can select 1 Fairy-Type monster you control; Banish it and search your Deck for Fairy-Type monster(s) that equal the Level of the Banish monster and add them to your hand. Destroy this card during your opponents 2nd End Phase after this card was activated unless you control "The Santuary in the Sky".
|

|Mythrila, Mystress of the Sky|0|DACS1|Fairy/Effect|Light|4||atk 1200|def 1200|This card cannot be Special Summoned. Each time a Counter Trap Card is activated: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from the Deck;And if the "Sanctuary in the Sky" is face-up on the field: you can add 1 Counter Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.|

|A Faithful Return|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 2 Fairy-type monsters you control: Banish 1 and add the other to your hand. During your next Standby Phase after this effect was activated Special Summon the monster that was banished by this effect.|

|Finite Fairy|0|DACS1|Fairy/Effect|Light|1||atk 100|def 200|

When this card is added to your hand by a card effect: Special Summon it; In edition if "The Santuary in the Sky" is on the field: Draw 1 card.|

|Countara|0|DACS1|Fairy/Effect|Light|3||atk 1700|def 100|

Each time a Counter Trap Card is activated: Select 1 face-down card on your opponents side of the field; Place it on the top of your opponents Deck.|

|Quickly Now|0|DACS1|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||

When your opponent declares a direct attack: Special summon 1 Level 3 or lower banished monster.|

|Let the Heaven Strike the Earth with a Curse|0|SET0|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||

When a monster(s) is Special Summoned: Destroy all cards on the field; Neither player can play cards from there hands until the 2nd Draw Phase after this card was activated.|
[/spoiler]

@D.A. - They are an interesting archtype, but I feel I would comment on them better if I fared up against them. The same with Accel Stigma. I've faced "Molten" before and I have to say that they are a fairly fun match up. :P Course, that is if the opponent doesn't completely troll over them.

Okay, I found the problem for wrath, looking for the others now had a Countin[b]u[/b]ous where it should be Countin[b]i[/b]ous

|Wrath of the Tera Void King!|0|DACS1|Trap Card|Trap||Countinious|||This card can only be activated when there is a "Tera Void King" in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Tera Void King" from your Graveyard ignoring the summoning conditions. Any card sent to the Graveyard is considered to be banished.|

Grrr...................thats not the problem

Archived