D&C's Created Card Game! - ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!!

Cody Frost

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh kk thanks for clarifying guys. The archetype I'm submitting is the Rose archetype. I've made cards that focus more on the banishing aspect in order to support the stronger cards of the series. Tell me if any of them have ocg errors or need to be balanced, etc.

[spoiler='Rose']|Black Rose Dragon|0|CSOC|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Fire|7||2400|1800|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to change one Defense Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position, and reduce its ATK to 0 until the End Phase.|

|Twilight Rose Knight|0|CRMS|Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Dark|3||1000|1000|Your opponent cannot select a Plant-Type monster as an attack target. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster from your hand.|

|Rose Lover|0|DACS1|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||800|800|You can banish this card in your graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Rose" monster from your hand.|

|Queen Angel of Roses|0|VE01|Plant/Effect|Earth|7||2400|1300|You can Tribute Summon this card in face-up Attack Position by Tributing 1 Plant-Type monster. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, destroy 1 face-up monster on the field with the lowest ATK.|

|Fallen Angel of Roses|0|PP13|Plant/Effect|Earth|7||2400|1300|You can return one face-up Plant-Type monster you control, except "Fallen Angel of Roses", and Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way, banish it when it is removed from the field.|

|Rose Caster|0|DACS1|Plant/Effect|Earth|1||0|0|Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can reveal this card in your hand to increase the ATK of all face-up monsters you control by 200 for each of your banished cards.|

|Rose Harpist|0|DACS1|Plant/Tuner/Effect|Earth|1||100|0|Once per turn, you can banish any number of Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Increase or decrease the level of one face-up monster you control by 1 for every Plant-Type monster you banished.|

|Guard of Rose|0|DACS1|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1000|During your End Phase you can draw one card. During your next End Phase, if you used this effect you must banish one Plant-Type monster in your hand. If you cannot, you lose 2000 Life Points and this card is destroyed.|

|Power of the Lost Rose|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select one face-up monster you control. The selected monster gains ATK equal to the original ATK of every "Rose" monster summoned this turn. No other monsters you control can attack this turn. Banish the selected monster during the End Phase.|

|Empowerment of Rose|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Once per turn, when the equipped monster would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish one Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard instead.|

|Thorn Trap Hole|0|DACS1|Trap Card|Trap|||||When your opponent Summons a monster, discard your entire hand. Decrease the ATK and DEF of the summoned monster by the number of Plant-Type monsters discarded x 100.|

|Rose Blizzard|0|DACS1|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate when a monster you control is selected as an attack target. Switch the attacking monster to Defense Position and negate the attack.|[/spoiler]

I also wanted to request another real card.

[spoiler='Real Card']|Return from the Different Dimension|0|SDLS|Trap Card|Trap|||||Pay half your Life Points. Special Summon as many of your banished monsters as possible. During the End Phase, banish all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.|
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Aces4' timestamp='1312487982' post='5414438']
[spoiler='Real Card']|Return from the Different Dimension|0|SDLS|Trap Card|Trap|None||||Pay half your Life Points. Special Summon as many of your banished monsters as possible. During the End Phase, banish all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.|
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
I love how that card is both good for Tera Voids, and can be used to counter Tera Voids.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Fortune Lady ♥' timestamp='1312507976' post='5415409']
Yes, there is still space. 2 for Created Arch-type and 2 for Real Arch-Type.
[/quote]

Ah good :) now i have to choose between Kumoridou and Accel-Stigma now (although Accel-Stigma is more fast paced as well need few cards from real tcg too) :/

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1312508994' post='5415446']
I just want to say this:

HI, .:Corbenik:.!! :D
[/quote]

going as lively as ever :) well you're more open minded imo consider i seen your posts from griffin's CCG

well i guess i will start posting the Accel-Stigma consider after my quick review.

DO IT! XD

Besides, I've said it before. Some cards may not test out as well as they seem. Cards that [i]look[/i] overpowered may not be. Sometimes they might be down right unplayable. And if they are, well, we'll hit them with a ban list about a 1-2 weeks prior before a tournament starts. Course...first thing's first...we gotta finish this set! <_< I'll submit my "Gusto" archtype later on today.

Ok. first thing first: as the rule states for the very first set to exist, the created archetype can be submitted up to 12 :) tbh I lost my magic for the line up lately :/

[spoiler= Archetype: Accel-Stigma]

|Accel-Stigma - Ventlatus Burner|???|????|Machine/Tuner/Effect|Wind|4||1200|500| This card can only be used in a Synchro Summon on either turn when a card on the field activate. When this card is used in a Synchro Summon of an "Accel-Stigma" Synchro Monster on your opponent's turn: equip this card to that monster after Synchro Summon instead. That Equipped Monster can destroy non-WIND or Machine-Type monsters without Damage Calculation.|

|Accel-Stigma - Kaize Limiter|???|????|Machine/Effect|Wind|5||1500|1800| This card cannot be Normal Summoned. When a "Accel-Stigma" monster you control is returns to your Hand by its own effect, you can Special Summoned this card (from your hand) in Defense Position. When this card is Summoned: Spell and Trap Cards on the field are negated and cannot be activated until the End Phase of your next turn. When a Spell or Trap Card on the field activates: you can return this card to your hand.|

|Accel-Stigma - Rubeus Swifter|???|????|Machine/Effect|Wind|4||1700|1200|This card can only be Normal Summoned if your opponent control a face-up monster. It must attack and it is not destroy by Battle. When this card battle with a monster and you takes Battle Damage: destroy 1 face-down card your opponent control and switch this card to Defence position. When a Spell or Trap Card on the field activates: you can return this card to your hand.|

|Accel-Stigma - Raitelum Stunner|???|????|Machine/Effect|Wind|4||1400|800|When a Spell or Trap card on the field activates, you can return this card to your Hand; select 1 monster your opponent controls, that monster cannot attack this turn and its lose 600 ATK and DEF.|

|Accel-Stigma - Dupaccel Fusilier|???|????|Machine/Effect|Wind|4||1500|When a "Accel-Stigma" monster you control is returns to your Hand by its own effect on your opponent's turn, you can Special Summoned this card (from your hand). When this card is Summoned: send 1 Spell or Trap card you control to the Graveyard; destroy 1 card your opponent control. When a Spell or Trap Card on the field activates: return this card to your hand.|

|Accel-Stigma - Gravidus Infiltrator|???|????|Machine/Effect|Wind|6||2200|1700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned. When a "Accel-Stigma" monster you control is returns to your Hand by its own effect, you can Special Summoned this card (from your hand). If this card is Summoned on your opponent turn: it is not destroyed by battle until the End Phase. Once per turn: discard any number of card in your hand; destroy 1 monster for each card discarded this way. When a Spell or Trap Card on the field activates: you can return this card to your hand.|

|Accel-Stigma - Exotisus Slasher|???|????|Machine/Effect|Wind|6||2000|1600|When a "Accel-Stigma" monster you control is returns to your Hand by its own effect, you can Special Summoned this card (from your hand). If this card is Summoned on your opponent's turn: your opponent must select 2 monsters they control; attack this card if able (if the Selected monsters attacked this turn, they can attack again.) If your opponent played a Spell or Trap card before this card was Summoned this turn: it gain 800 ATK until the End Phase. When a Spell or Trap Card on the field activates: return this card to your hand.|

Accel-Stigma - Azuresonum Enforcer|???|????|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Wind|8||2500|1900|1 "Accel-Stigma" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Accel-Stigma" monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned: for each "Accel-Stigma" monster in your Graveyard; this card gain 100 ATK and DEF. While this card is face-up, Spell Cards must be set and cannot be activate until the next turn.|

|Strike of Stigma|???|????|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||After activation, equip this to 1 face-up "Accel-Stigma" monster you control, when the equipped monster destroy a monster, your opponent takes 500 Damage. when the equipped monster is return to your hand by its effect, return this card to your Hand. When this card is return to your hand, draw 1 card, if that card is a "Accel-Stigma" reveal it to your opponent and set this card on the field.|

|Rutilus Phoenix Mode|???|????|Trap Card|Trap||||This card can only be activate when you control 1 or more "Accel-Stigma" monster. When your opponent activate a card effect that would destroy a monster(s) or an 'Accel-Stigma" monster would be destroyed in a battle, that monster(s) is not destroyed. you can reveal 1 "Accel-Stigma" monster in your hand and pay 500 life points to Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.|

|Empowered Burst!|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||This card can only be activate when you control an "Accel-Stigma" monster with the ATK lower than your opponent's monster with the highest ATK and pay 800 life points. Remove from play all Accel-Stigma" monsters from your Graveyard, the "Accel-Stigma" monster with the highest ATK by gains 500 ATK for each card removed this way until the End Phase. When that monster attack, you can send 2 card from the top of your Deck for each set card in your opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zone, they cannot be activate in respond to this card during the Battle Phase. At the End Phase after that monster attacked, destroy it and takes Damage equal to its original ATK.|

(^^^For sure this might be broken but it was used as plot device in RP)

|Impact of impalement|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||When an "Accel-Stigma" monster you controls attack a monster, if that monster is in Attack Postion, double the Battle Damage, otherwise the attacking monster inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. You can reveal 2 "Accel-Stigma" monsters with different name to return this card from your Graveyard to your Hand and your opponent draw 1 card.|
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Generic]
|Sunset of the Showdown|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||This card can only be activate at the End Phase of either turn and both players control 1 or more monster. Pay half of your Life points, the End Phase change to an additional Battle Phase of that turn, Both players select a monster with Highest ATK. their effect are negated and must attack under any circumstance. If the either select monster are in Defence Position, change it to Attack Position. The controller of the destroyed monster must return their cards they control to their Hand, also, the turn ends.|[/spoiler]

[spoiler= theme]
|Skill Rager|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select 1 face-up monster you control. It gains 800 ATK and its effects are negated until the End Phase. You can banish this card in the Graveyard to give 1 face-up monster you control 500 ATK. Its effect are negated and its unaffected by Trap card until the End Phase. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard, and can only be activated during your turn.|

|Skill Suppressor|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select 1 face-up monster you control, it effects are negated until the End Phase, then select 1 monster your opponent control, its lose 800 ATK until the End Phase. Youi can banish this card in the graveyard to take 1 face-up monster your opponent control 500 ATK and its effects negated. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard, and can only be activated during your opponent turn.|

|Skill Unrestrained|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|| This can only be activated if Skill Successor", "Skill Rager" and "Skill Suppressor" are in the Graveyard or Banished Pile. All monsters you control gains 500 ATK and DEF. Their effects are negated and unaffected by Trap Card and an Effect of an Effect Monster until the End Phase.|[/spoiler]

Then later i have to add on about the real generic cards too

Well... On the bright side, we now have 5 members, as well as 1 new created archetype and 2 more real archetypes.

But, on the other hand, we don't have a SET name (but I think it's currently DACS1) nor do we have a .set file for testing, OR even an application form. If we get those then I'm sure people would be a little more inclined to join.

SET name IS DACS1 and the first file for testing is going to be the one we're making. The application form is simple: YCM username - YVD Username. And the beginning of a new CCG has a tendency to be...rough.

I'm having a few issues with my Word Processor (ugh...it's acting bitchy again...) so I'll have wait a little for your cards Corbs, but they WILL be up at the latest by tomorrow night...or in an hour or two assuming I get my word fixed... >.<

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1312586303' post='5417861']
Well... On the bright side, we now have 5 members, as well as 1 new created archetype and 2 more real archetypes.

But, on the other hand, we don't have a SET name (but I think it's currently DACS1) nor do we have a .set file for testing, OR even an application form. If we get those then I'm sure people would be a little more inclined to join.
[/quote]

well when it some to set i'm usually good at names even my boss accept and use them. I just read the nature of the set and determine or which is the cover card as well.

normally i dun expect it to be up fast but also can you make sure for the monster cards that the ocg ar correct? (as in the new ocg because i'm practicing a bit)

as for the real card

i would like the Divine Wind Mist Valley, Skill Successor, limited removal ot be add i dunno what else but i would just have to look at the list

"When a "Accel-Stigma" monster you control return to your Hand by an effect of an "Accel-Stigma" monster: must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) in Defense Position."

This phrase in your cards I am having MAJOR problems with. It can mean a multitude of things.

Does it mean that when it's sent to the Had by an "Accel-Stigma" Monster it immediately gets Special Summoned again, if possible?

Does it mean that when it's sent to the Hand by an "Accel-Stigma" Monster it can't be Summoned except by Special Summon in the Hand?

Also, because of the wording, it makes no sense. Please change it.

Archived