D&C's Created Card Game! - ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!!

Cody Frost

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1311791479' post='5392342']
Well... Since I have time on my hands... Might as well submit some more cards!

Real cards:

1. Stumbling

[spoiler=Created generic cards (7 total)]
|Fortune of the Wealthy|0|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, when you have no cards in your Hand: you may pay 500 Life Points; draw 1 card. You may only have 1 face-up "Fortune of the Wealthy" on your side of the field.|

[b]It's decent and basically great for Infernities or just a way to get you a possible life saver.[/b]

|Bill X-21|0|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||As long as this card remains on the field: neither player may Tribute Summon monsters.|

[b]Not sure what to say on this :\[/b]

|An Offer He Can't Refuse|0|SET1|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Pay 500 Life Points: negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card and destroy it. Your opponent may not activate any Spell or Trap cards in response to this effect.|

[b]This'll get Limited imo or at the very least get semi-ed[/b]

|Passing the Buck|0|SET1|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||When you take damage: negate the damage; take the damage on the second Standby Phase after activation.|

[b]hmm, interesting life saver of sorts.[/b]

|Gravedigger Dragon|0|SET1|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|DARK|8||2200|2500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned: this card gains 100 ATK for each card in your Graveyard.|

Basic power house synch. Will have at least 2400 ATK which based on it's effect is good.

|Melt Down|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||You can send 1 FIRE Monster from your deck to the Graveyard: your opponent takes 500 damage.|

[b]Simple off support for your moltens (I think)[/b]

|Lava Spings|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||If you do not pay 300 Life Points during your Standby Phase: this card is destroyed. Once per turn when a FIRE Monster is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: you can add that card to your Hand.|

[b]Melt Down Combo[/b]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

My thoughts in bold.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright without further ado, i give the 12 cards for Dark World.

[spoiler=Dark World]

|Broww, Huntsman of Dark World |0|DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|3||atk 1400|def 800|

If this card is discard from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect: Draw 1 card. If this card is discarded from the hand

to the Graveyard by an opponents cards effect: Draw 1 more card.|

|Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World|0|DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|5||atk 2300|def 1400|

If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect: Special Summon it. If this card is discarded from

the hand to the Graveyard by an opponents card effect: Select up to 2 cards your opponent controls; Destroy them.|

|Sillva, Warlord of Dark World|0|DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|5||atk 2300|def 1400|

If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect: Special Summon it. If this card is discarded from

the hand to the Graveyard by an opponents card effect:Your opponent select 2 cards in there hand and returns them to the

bottom of the Deck.|

|Grapha, Dragon God of Dark World|0|DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|8||atk 2700|def 1800|

You can return 1 face-up "Dark World" monster you control to the hand (except "Grapha, Dragon God of the Dark World"):

Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect:

select 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. If this card was discarded by an opponent's card effect: look at 1 random

card in your opponent's hand; If that card is a Monster Card; you can Special Summon it to your side of the field.|

|Snoww, Magician of Dark World|0|DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||atk 1700|def0|

If this card is discarded by a card effect: add 1 "Dark World" card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is discarded by

an opponent's card effect: you can also select 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard; Special Summon it to your side of the

field in face-up Defense Position.|

|Dark World Dealings|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Each player draws 1 card. Then each player discards 1 card.|

|Gate of the Dark World|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Face-up Fiend-Type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn:

You can banish 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard; discard 1 Fiend-Type monster, then draw 1 card.|

|Dark World Lightning|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 face-down card on the field: Destroy it; Then select 1 card

from your hand: Discard it.|

|Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World|0|DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|4||atk|def|If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard

by a card effect: Special Summon this card to your side of the field.|

|name here|0|DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||atk 100|def 300|

If this card is discarded by a card effect: Special Summon this card to your opponent's side of the field in face-up Defense

Position. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Dark World" card: your opponent selects 1 card in their hand

and discards it.|

Self made Card Support

|Galla, Foot Soldier of Dark World|0|DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||atk 0|def 0|

If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect: Special Summon it and add 1 "Galla, Cannon Fodder

of Dark World" to your hand and shuffle the Deck. If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by your opponent's

card effect: discard 1" Galla, Cannon Fodder of Dark World" from your hand. If you control this card: you can send it to the

Graveyard to discard 1 "Dark World" monster, This discard is considered to be discarded by the effect of an opponents card.|

|Retreat of the Dark|0|DACS1|Trap Card|Trap|None||||Select up to 3 "Dark World" cards in your Graveyard: Return them to the

Deck.|
[/spoiler]

Field Spell Theme for this set?

[spoiler=Field Spell Support]

|Rapid Planetary Change!|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Pick up the top 5 cards from your Deck: reveal them to your opponent; Add any Field Spell Cards revealed to your hand and return the remaining cards back to the Deck and shuffle it; Your opponent draws 1 card. Only during your opponent's next turn: You can activate 1 Field Spell Card from your hand; Your opponent draws 1 card if you do this.|

|Nature shall Prevail!|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Countinious|||When a Field Spell Card leaves the field: Both players draw 1 card.|

|Ever Changing Bio Sphere|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||When this card is activated: select 1 Field Spell Card in your Graveyard; this card gains the selected cards effect while it's face-up on the field. When this card leaves the field: Search your Deck for 1 Field Spell card; Add it to your hand; The Deck is then shuffled.|

|Unbreakable Wall|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Monsters on your opponents side field cannot be destroyed by battle. When this face-up card leaves the field: The controller of this card draws 1 card.|

|Predicting the Weather|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||This card can only be activated when a Field Spell Card leaves the field. Select 2 Field Spell Cards in your Graveyard: Add them to your hand; Your opponent draws 1 card.|

|The Destructive Force of Nature!|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Countinious|||When a Field Spell Card leaves the field: Inflict 500 points of Damage to your opponent. |

[/spoiler]

I would like to join this, but I have a quick question. Are we allowed to submit cards that are anime/manga exclusive, and if yes do they count towards the amount of real cards or created cards we can request per archetype? My forum name is Aces4 and my yvd username is also Aces4. I want to submit the Rose archetype (the one that Aki uses) and I'll post the actual cards that I want to submit a little later. Also I wanted to say that the download link for the yvd converter thing doesn't work for me. I do know of another way to make my own cards in yvd, but I would prefer to use this program for it seems a bit more efficient. If someone else perhaps could provide me a link that'd be great. Thanks a bunch.

[quote name='Aces4' timestamp='1312439545' post='5412586']
I would like to join this, but I have a quick question. [b]Are we allowed to submit cards that are anime/manga exclusive, and if yes do they count towards the amount of real cards or created cards we can request per archetype?[/b] My forum name is Aces4 and my yvd username is also Aces4. I want to submit the Rose archetype (the one that Aki uses) and I'll post the actual cards that I want to submit a little later. [i]Also I wanted to say that the download link for the yvd converter thing doesn't work for me. I do know of another way to make my own cards in yvd, but I would prefer to use this program for it seems a bit more efficient. If someone else perhaps could provide me a link that'd be great.[/i] Thanks a bunch.
[/quote]
Ital: I just make text without a program. IMO the card converter is just a fancy way to get the job done. Also, I'm sure you'v noticed but there are templates for the text card format.

Bold: I would say they would fill in the real-arch type slot. Though ultimately it's up to cody's.

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1312478088' post='5413692']
[b]The Anime exclusive cards would fill the "Real Cards". Why? Because they are cards that "we" didn't create and that the producers for the shows did.[/b]

[i]BTW, Adding your cards now D.A. :3[/i]
[i][/quote][/i]

Bold: I was thinking the same thing.

Ital: Cooleo

Is there any major theme you want for this set?

Archived