D&C's Created Card Game! - ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!!

Cody Frost

I just wanted to mention that on the trap cards I submitted I accidentally kept the "None" between the lines where the level is supposed to go, and that causes them to be misread in yvd, so if you could please just delete the word "None" in the three traps I submitted so in the future that doesn't cause a problem, that'd be great.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Aces4' timestamp='1312675820' post='5420353']
I just wanted to mention that on the trap cards I submitted I accidentally kept the "None" between the lines where the level is supposed to go, and that causes them to be misread in yvd, so if you could please just delete the word "None" in the three traps I submitted so in the future that doesn't cause a problem, [b]that'd be great.[/b]
[/quote]
Bold: is thinking of Bill Lumbergh

I'll hopefullly have cards done tomorrow, atm moment I'm to tired & lazy to do them.

|Return from the Different Dimension|0|DACS1|Trap Card|Trap|[b]None[/b]||||Pay half your Life Points. Special Summon as many of your banished monsters as possible. During the End Phase, banish all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.|

When I tried using them in yvd the bolded None kept them from being read properly, the text on the cards just siad "Level: None" but after I went back and ommited the word they were fine, perhaps it was something else though and I'm just crazy XD

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1312675211' post='5420303']
Alright then.

@Corbs (mind if I call you that?) - I'm adding your cards now. You'll see the changes in just a bit.

[s]BTW...Skill Unrestrained is useless without Skill Successor :P[/s]

That was stupid...*facepalm* Skill Successor is a real card.
[/quote]

it is a real card lol but i will add them

|Skill Successor|0|DASC1|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select 1 face-up monster you control. It gains 400 ATK until the End Phase. You can remove from play this card in the Graveyard to give 1 face-up monster you control 800 ATK until the End Phase. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard, and can only be activated during your turn.|

|Divine Wind of Mist Valley|0|DASC1|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn, if a face-up WIND monster you control returns to the hand, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WIND monster from your Deck.|

|Limiter Removal|0|DACS1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Double the ATK of all face-up Machine-Type monsters you control, until the end of this turn. During the End Phase, destroy all monsters that were affected by this effect.|
i guess that it for now?

Okay, I'm about to set up the YVD test file. It has [s]150[/s] 141 cards BUT I think there are a few cards missing.

I had a few issues with YVD because the set file had a few errors in them. No offense Corbs, but a few were yours.

@Corbs - Oh, and speaking of errors, where's the DEF for this card:

|Accel-Stigma - Dupaccel Fusilier|0|DACS1|Machine/Effect|Wind|4||1500|[color=#000000][b]????[/b][/color]|When a "Accel-Stigma" monster you control is returns to your Hand by its own effect on your opponent's turn, you can Special Summoned this card (from your hand). When this card is Summoned: send 1 Spell or Trap card you control to the Graveyard; destroy 1 card your opponent control. When a Spell or Trap Card on the field activates: return this card to your hand.|

I'll have the set file in the front page in just a little.

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1312730798' post='5421942']Okay, I'm about to set up the YVD test file. It has [s]150[/s] 141 cards BUT I think there are a few cards missing.

I had a few issues with YVD because the set file had a few errors in them. No offense Corbs, but a few were yours.

@Corbs - Oh, and speaking of errors, where's the DEF for this card:

|Accel-Stigma - Dupaccel Fusilier|0|DACS1|Machine/Effect|Wind|4||1300|[color=#000000][b]1500[/b][/color]|When a "Accel-Stigma"; monster you control is returns to your Hand by its own effect on your opponent's turn, you can Special Summoned this card (from your hand). When this card is Summoned: send 1 Spell or Trap card you control to the Graveyard; destroy 1 card your opponent control. When a Spell or Trap Card on the field activates: return this card to your hand.|

I'll have the set file in the front page in just a little.[/quote]

I guess this happen when I'm doing it with my Cousin's computer that tue pasting options broke an have to do everything by hand <_<

I fix it in the quote shown here then.
So you seem 9 cards short, meaning need like 9 more generic :/

i found no problem on my cards when i add them to the yvd and search for them :/ and my list show 142 as well

then again like your word wasd trolling you, perhaps YVD doing the same?

we missing something important for field cards D;

Either Terraforming or my trusty (ok i lied lol) created version xD

|Dual-Stabilized Terraforming|Discard 1 card to add 2 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish this card to return a face-up Field Card you control to your hand.|

Archived