Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1352687191' post='6067132']
Yeah, I'll organize it.
But actually, one might be a better idea now that I think about it.
Because the whole purpose of being a Secret Santa IRL in the first place is because your person has to get you a gift they think you'd like, you don't pick out a gift for them to give you.
I'll add manga to this too to spice things up a bit and give more options.
[/quote]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]You can count me in on the secret santa thing. I promise not to pick something too mainstream. I mean, the manga I would suggest is way too long anyway. xD[/font]

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1352686795' post='6067123']
Didn't you watch a bunch of other stuff too like DBZ and other stuff?
Unless those are the 3 you're offering, in which case, you're not supposed to pick out 3, your Secret Santa will take a look at your want to watch list (and/or stuff you've watched) and send those 3 to you through the middleman, then you pick one of those 3 and watch that one.

If I even have 2 or 3 people, I think I'll just post a thread in Anime/Manga to try and get other people who might be interested to do it. Since so far it might be easy to guess who your Secret Santa is >.>

Also Riki, what do you mean by cour?
[/quote]

oh yeah replace shuffle w/ dbz

[quote name='YuYuHakusho13' timestamp='1352751063' post='6067622']
oh yeah replace shuffle w/ dbz
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Okay, so ignoring that he changed stuff up and you're ignoring that you're replacing the shortest length anime out of the three you've chosen that some people haven't actually seen with one that is super long (note: most people said 26 or under) and everybody has seen?[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1352779566' post='6067959']
[color=#0000CD]Okay, so ignoring that he changed stuff up and you're ignoring that you're replacing the shortest length anime out of the three you've chosen that some people haven't actually seen with one that is super long (note: most people said 26 or under) and everybody has seen?[/color]
[/quote]Either way, just 3 won't really do much good. But he did post more in the actual thread.

Apparently Lee doesn't rank in the popularity of his own show. Also it's supposed to be a Leaf Village thing and Sasuke won. Sure, that was part of an episode so it might not really be true. Yeah, I don't really know why I'm still watching that.

[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1352780629' post='6067972']
Either way, just 3 won't really do much good. But he did post more in the actual thread.

Apparently Lee doesn't rank in the popularity of his own show. Also it's supposed to be a Leaf Village thing and Sasuke won. Sure, that was part of an episode so it might not really be true. Yeah, I don't really know why I'm still watching that.
[/quote]

That whole thing was probably a joke.
And I'm still watching it because I need some dumb slapstick humor every once in a while =P
[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1353268360' post='6072697']
Chuunibyo made me cry episode 7.
[/quote]

Didn't for me, but when she said "Blast reality" at the end there, I had them strong feels QQ

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1353269291' post='6072715']
That whole thing was probably a joke.
And I'm still watching it because I need some dumb slapstick humor every once in a while =P

Didn't for me, but when she said "Blast reality" at the end there, I had them strong feels QQ
[/quote]I realize that must be the case for me too, but I started it after I stopped watching Shipuuden and have never been reading Naruto.
All I really care about is that it does make me laugh every episode, though.

[spoiler=It was when]She found out the house was gone. ;~;[/spoiler], and yeah.

I have just recently been watching an anime that as far as the first season goes, had not much happen at all and might not make a lot of sense, but I understood the second season.

If I hadn't liked Nanoha and Dog Days I never would have heard of this, Asura Cryin', because I first heard of it by checking out the studio that did those other anime.

Second last episode was enjoyable, gonna watch the last one now. Just in time for that gift anime. :3

[color=#0000CD]I am not really enjoying Beelzebub. :I[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Episode 8 was pretty hilarious since that was Aoi's first appearance and all the misunderstandings started which were great. Episode 14 I just watched was okay because of that guy's incredible devotion to TKKH guy #1 and public indecency stuff. But other than that, just meh. Should have just rewatched Busou Renkin. :I[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1353816168' post='6077217']
[color=#0000CD]I am not really enjoying Beelzebub. :I[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Episode 8 was pretty hilarious since that was Aoi's first appearance and all the misunderstandings started which were great. Episode 14 I just watched was okay because of that guy's incredible devotion to TKKH guy #1 and public indecency stuff. But other than that, just meh. Should have just rewatched Busou Renkin. :I[/color]
[/quote]

Ah really? Each to his own I guess. I'm wondering if the adaption itself was meh or maybe the series just isn't for you.
[quote name='Riki Naoe' timestamp='1353818549' post='6077242']
Done with harem-style mecha anime. The ending made sense and I enjoyed it, so I guess that's all I need to know.
It might somehow have my favorite mech design, but I'm just strange like that.
[/quote]

Which one is that?
Wait let me guess.
Rinne no Lagrange?!

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1353819238' post='6077251']
Ah really? Each to his own I guess. I'm wondering if the adaption itself was meh or maybe the series just isn't for you.

Which one is that?
Wait let me guess.
Rinne no Lagrange?!
[/quote]I said in my post before that one that I would be watching the last episode. I guess I should have said it somewhere other than the middle of the post. Asura Cryin'.

Gift wise, Seitokai no Ichizon's first episode was hilarious, gonna go to bed now.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1354861329' post='6087381']
I actually have to watch Haibane Ranmei for my Secret Santa on another forum.
Don't suppose anyone's watched that?
[/quote]
Nope.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1354861329' post='6087381']
And I still haven't caught up with my weekly animes from the Sandy fiasco. Thank god Winter's got a shitty line-up, I can take a break.
[/quote]
"Weak". It's not bad, I mean you definitely can't tell without it actually starting, it is just severely weak.

I can get more interested in Tamako Market with everything I'm learning about it. That whole K-on! team. =D

Not to mention there will be a lot of people who should enjoy at least something with all the sequels.

I've also tried to join anime forums but I could never remain interested in any forum but this one, and from my experience, Winter is always one of the weakest seasons. That's what I heard. Probably true though.

But how can the shows that got sequels not be doing something right if they have sequels? Must just be bias of enjoying a few of those that are going to air their sequels in Winter and loving everything from Kyoani I've watched.

Also, I've actually been continuing Tsubasa Chronicle/xxxHolic, and I've absolutely loved every episode of Tsubasa Chronicle's second season so far. Which is 7.

I haven't seen any of the predecessors to the sequel series, so I'm missing out on those.

I didn't realize KyoAni had another anime for next season. Maybe that...

I heard Tsubasa's anime didn't do it justice, something about the ending. I'm planning on reading the manga at some point.
So far I'm making very slow progress in Gintama and Code: Breaker. They're both alright, but not super.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1355004037' post='6088526']
I heard Tsubasa's anime didn't do it justice, something about the ending. I'm planning on reading the manga at some point.
So far I'm making very slow progress in Gintama and Code: Breaker. They're both alright, but not super.
[/quote]Yeah, I can certainly see that the manga would probably be better. I think if I start another long manga it would have a good chance of being it.

I would agree for those. I wouldn't know about manga but I liked the first episode of Gintama but I haven't been interested in it as much as others and so I haven't gotten any further. Code:Breaker seems like it would have a better manga than anime and I've heard the protagonists could be more tolerable but... they seem pretty okay anyway. *still only cares for Yuuki* *checks*Oh wait, he doesn't appear until chapter 35?

Archived