Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1357502425' post='6113244']
[color=#0000CD]I don't even know what that is.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Also, how come I haven't been able to find new Zetsuen No Tempest and Psycho Pass episodes in two weeks?[/color]
[/quote]Well I only mentioned it more than once before so I assume you didn't remember because you didn't want to watch or read it.

Also, I think I laugh in pretty much every episode of Little Busters. [spoiler=Masato]stole Rin's food and then Kengo stole Masato's food. Why did I actually laugh pretty hard? I'm strange.[/spoiler]
Yeah, I spoilered the comedy just in case it can ruin it for some people.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1357506126' post='6113350']
[color=#0000CD]I don't know how I let myself get so behind. What's the episode that focuses on that klepto girl for the first time and the give money to the discipline commitee? I was half asleep when watching it so I need to rewatch and catch up.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Thanks, Denver.[/color]
[/quote]Most of the time I can't necessarily remember either, but I checked Wikipedia and I think it's episode 7. You mean how she says she won cans from a vending machine but the discipline commitee doesn't believe her?

I know. Well, not really, I actually do feel the same way as the others, but right now I'd put it slightly under Air, making it so far, and only so far, my least favorite Key anime. Although that really should change, since I've strangely already cried, unlike Air, and only Air.

Lengthy debate, yeah... I liked that, but this episode of Zetsuen was mostly a recap. I suppose they did show what is going on with the world now, and introduce a new character.

EDIT: I'm surprisingly content with how much they [i]didn't[/i] show at the end of Tsubasa's second season. I mean, I don't really care about that Chaos guy either way, and that was a very weird move they decided to pull, but whatever... even though the manga has a lot of chapters compared to what I normally read, especially if I watched the anime before it, I still really want to read it sometime.

And I can't get over how good both of Robotics;Notes openings are. Though I clearly just heard the second one today.

[quote name='Nags~' timestamp='1357627399' post='6115007']
I know. Well, not really, I actually do feel the same way as the others, but right now I'd put it slightly under Air, making it so far, and only so far, my least favorite Key anime. Although that really should change, since I've strangely already cried, unlike Air, and only Air.
[/quote]

I like Little Busters more than Air so far, but Air definitely had more feels. Then again, the anime is only halfway done, so can't point any fingers just yet.

[quote name='Nags~' timestamp='1357856218' post='6117486']
Lengthy debate, yeah... I liked that, but this episode of Zetsuen was mostly a recap. I suppose they did show what is going on with the world now, and introduce a new character.

And I can't get over how good both of Robotics;Notes openings are. Though I clearly just heard the second one today.
[/quote]

I felt the preview for next episode gave a little bit too much away >>

And I'll get to Robotic;Notes after watching Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate. I know they're all unrelated, but apparently they take place in the same universe and I think they reference one another, but don't quote me on that.
[quote name='Hero With No Name' timestamp='1357879042' post='6117835']
Hey guys.
Long time no see.
I started and finished "Darker than Black" last night.
It was really good.
Now I'm watching Kotoura-san.
[/quote]

Sup
And DtB's a good anime. Really could've benefitted from a 3rd season though.
Or a better 2nd season.

Psycho Pass's new opening is sick as hell.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1357885067' post='6117894']
And I'll get to Robotic;Notes after watching Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate. I know they're all unrelated, but apparently they take place in the same universe and I think they reference one another, but don't quote me on that.
[/quote]
I think so too, but it just interested me more than the other 2, so I still haven't gotten to them yet either.
[quote name='Hero With No Name' timestamp='1357879042' post='6117835']
Now I'm watching Kotoura-san.
[/quote]
Kotoura-san? I thought it was going to be a short, since it was also based on a 4koma (a lot of 4komas are shorts this season) but I guess not... seems interesting now, but I'm not gonna try it, I have enough to watch this season, and I still have 2 to watch their first episode of (one didn't air yet though).

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1357885067' post='6117894']
I like Little Busters more than Air so far, but Air definitely had more feels. Then again, the anime is only halfway done, so can't point any fingers just yet.
[color=#0000CD]I still need to watch Air. :I[/color]

I felt the preview for next episode gave a little bit too much away >>

[color=#0000CD]They're apparently supposed to have some sort of relation to eachother but I haven't yet seen it. Or at least comparisons between Robotics;Notes and Steins;Gate other than the beginning that seems to put Robotics;Notes in an alternate timeline than Steins;Gate. I need to watch Chaos;Head though. Heard it wasn't that good but whatever. Steins;Gate was just plain amazing. Robotics;Note is kind of meh to me from what i have seen.[/color]

Sup
And DtB's a good anime. Really could've benefitted from a 3rd season though.
Or a better 2nd season.
[color=#0000CD]Agreed.[/color]

Psycho Pass's new opening is sick as hell.
[color=#0000CD]I prefered the first. It's still really good though.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Hero With No Name' timestamp='1357904623' post='6117965']
There's no 2nd season for DtB?
Well I thought Gemini of the Meteor or Gaiden.
Good thing that I didn't started watching those.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]There is along with a few episodes in between the two that set up what's going on in the second season.[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1357941781' post='6118402']
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I still need to watch Air. :I[/size][/font][/color]
Don't go expecting too much.
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]They're apparently supposed to have some sort of relation to eachother but I haven't yet seen it. Or at least comparisons between Robotics;Notes and Steins;Gate other than the beginning that seems to put Robotics;Notes in an alternate timeline than Steins;Gate. I need to watch Chaos;Head though. Heard it wasn't that good but whatever. Steins;Gate was just plain amazing. Robotics;Note is kind of meh to me from what i have seen.[/size][/font][/color]
I heard the same about Chaos, but oh well, I'm the guy who's watched Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman. I can deal.
[color=#0000CD]There is along with a few episodes in between the two that set up what's going on in the second season.[/color]
[/quote]

Ironically, those episodes came out [i]after [/i]Gemini.

This season really would be pretty bad if I didn't have any sequels to watch, be luckily enough, I have... 3. Besides those, the three I enjoyed the first episodes of the most are Love Live, Vividred Operation, and, I'd like to be able to shorten this, but Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

I know not everyone would enjoy either one (Director/character designer of Strike Witches for Vividred, has a magical girl feel to it, if only just a little. As for Love Live, not everyone would like the whole idol thing that's been going on either. As for the last one, I think it's a bit too hard not to understand, even though I can't explain it), but considering this club, I'm gonna recommend the last one. Though the people that actually post here most of the time probably won't really like it so much either, from what I've seen. You'd never think it, but so far, the guy is my favorite character.

Also, maybe I would have liked Maoyuu Maou Yuusha more if I had already watched Spice and Wolf. Or maybe this is saying I just won't feel that either. Because of the apparent similarities. Now keep in mind that this I've actually watched it's second episode too.

I'm not really enjoying Tamako Market all that much. Sure, just the first episode, but what happened to that epic first impression I always have with Kyoani? I mean, there is a difference, which is that it's anime original, so there's that, and it isn't the bird, the bird is the only fantasy element left. It is a bit annoying, but if I take out the bird, I didn't really feel anything interesting in the episode.

I have too much I"ll actually enjoy anyway to bother with Kotoura-san, as I said before, and I've been enjoying several others more than Tamako Market. So um, I believe I'm different than most people.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1358363211' post='6122871']
Username: Agro
Favorite Anime: Bebop
Favorite Anime Character: Masaomi Kida
Anything you'd like mention?: Apparently Desu kicked me out at some point. So I came back.

Hi guise. What have I missed?
[/quote]Did he? I'll have to wait until he says anything.

[quote name='Kureha' timestamp='1358367750' post='6123002']
Did he?
[/quote]I think so. I know I was accepted at some point, but my name isn't on the member list and Desu has made it clear that he doesn't like me. So I'm merely assuming.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1358364882' post='6122914']
Oh y'know. Stuff.

So I actually ended up picking up Tamako Market and Kotoura-san for the Winter line-up, but that's it I think. A lot of other titles haven't had good first impressions.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]The only one I've bothered to check out was Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and the first episode was pretty solid. I need to get to the second someime. I would have checked out Amnesia but it seems a bit too haremish for my tastes...wait, did I say harem? Oh, I meant reverse harem.[/color]
[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1358367980' post='6123012']
I think so. I know I was accepted at some point, but my name isn't on the member list and Desu has made it clear that he doesn't like me. So I'm merely assuming.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Can't say I recall what happened there. Maybe I forgot in the first place. But since it's brought up how 'bout we keep it this way, kay?[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1358377575' post='6123236']
[color=#0000CD]Can't say I recall what happened there. Maybe I forgot in the first place. But since it's brought up how 'bout we keep it this way, kay?[/color]
[/quote]Because you're actually a nice guy at heart and don't wanna be like that?

After episode 3, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha is almost definitely going to be at most okay.

Anyone know how Natsumi from Negima has a Mardock Scramble shirt? Well I actually bought the first volume of the manga, largely because of that, and it was pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Did I ever mention how the only reason I'm watching it is because of my brother, and now, I just don't feel like watching it anymore? It isn't all that interesting to me. Oh but, did you still only see the first episode?

And clearly SoL is cool, because Minami-ke is still my favorite this season.

Actually, that is a rare occurrence. Considering Acchi Kocchi, SAO and LB the previous seasons. Maybe not so rare if it happens next winter too though.

Idk what I'm on about. When something is on the later half of the C&O page, it generally means no posts for at least a week. We just don't want it to somehow get on the second page, I think.

Archived