Secret Society of Drill Hair Fetishes

Did I ever mention how the only reason I'm watching it is because of my brother, and now, I just don't feel like watching it anymore? It isn't all that interesting to me. Oh but, did you still only see the first episode?

I have no idea what you mean by this whatsoever. Asking if I'm still watching Maoyuu? Because if so, yeah. Although I haven't gotten to episode 5 since I've been busy. I swear I'm just busy. I still like it. JUST BUSY!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say what it was because it was the first thing that I said and I was saying it right after another of my posts in which the only thing I mentioned watching was it, so yeah, I see.

Episode 5 didn't air yet. =o

The transition of watching AKB0048 Next Stage right after Little Busters! was not all that different this time... That's kind of sort of feely.

ahhh, so i'm back into anime now.

praise fucking allah

I finished Madoka last week and it was GREAT 

going to watch the movies sometime

AND NOW I SEE DOG DAYS 2 IS OUT??????

omfg im so fuckign done with myself

oh and i wanna watch sao uwu

Those are all cool. 

And yeah Dog Days 2 is finished, but the inevitability that it got a third season has been announced, but just announced so far. 

Also, 

>Sees 2 new chapters of Kagerou Days on Mangafox

>Sees I already read chapter 6, yet it says it was uploaded an hour ago

Waaah... Oh well the 7th chapter was cool.

The only one I've bothered to check out was Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and the first episode was pretty solid. I need to get to the second someime. I would have checked out Amnesia but it seems a bit too haremish for my tastes...wait, did I say harem? Oh, I meant reverse harem.

Can't say I recall what happened there. Maybe I forgot in the first place. But since it's brought up how 'bout we keep it this way, kay?

I checked out Maoyuu and it seems alright so far, kind of a mellow mood to it. People say it's like Spice and Wolf, but I haven't seen that.

oh and i wanna watch sao uwu

Basically it's not as good as the fanboys say it is, but not as bad as haters are making it out to be.

I think you'd like it though, and despite what people may say about it, pretty much no one was ever bored while watching it.

I checked out Maoyuu and it seems alright so far, kind of a mellow mood to it. People say it's like Spice and Wolf, but I haven't seen that.

The one thing I know is that the main characters have the same voice actress/actors, but I can't tell of any similarities to something I didn't watch either.

And I think I just found my new funniest thing in anime/manga

[spoiler=Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 episode 2]"The one thing I remember...

Echo of Death."[/spoiler]

Probably not though. But that made me laugh really hard.

• 2 weeks later...

I still didn't finish watching Dog Days 2.. OTL

I will watch it again someday. c':

:o

Hey, I knew Nyaruko was way too open ended to not get a second season.

If you have enough time to watch things from next season, what would they be? Nyaruko's gonna be in it.

I think all the characters are so awesome, it's too hard to choose a favorite character. That's really the only think stopping me from changing my name to someone from Robotics;Notes. Well, I might anyway, but my next plan was to go back to Kuroko, like I did Riki and kind of Nags.

I still didn't finish watching Dog Days 2.. OTL

I will watch it again someday. c':

I remrmber watching the episode with the appearance of the demon king and legendary hero and thinking, "This anime doesn't even have much of that action that I loved so much."

I just came to say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOOK YOUR KONA FROM YOU!!!!!
MORE GOOD THINGS FROM YOUR LIFE COMING TO ME!!!!!

THIS IS WHY I DESPISE YOUR VERY EXISTANCE

BUT AT LEAST I STILL HAVE THE SUPERIOR KONA FACE

REMEMBER THAT

I think all the characters are so awesome, it's too hard to choose a favorite character. That's really the only think stopping me from changing my name to someone from Robotics;Notes. Well, I might anyway, but my next plan was to go back to Kuroko, like I did Riki and kind of Nags.

I'm fairly indifferent to the characters. Frau's just super cool though. Mostly why I was able to get myself to start watching it again.

Oh my, there are two of them.

So I feel like I'm gonna be finishing Sora no Otoshimono soon, but definitely Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart this week. You already know I like magical girls, but this was the first time the repetitiveness actually bored me, and the first season didn't even do that.

Oh my, there are two of them.

I still have the better one.

Hey, wait, I can use this place to get anime recommendations. I'll be asking for some regardless of Desperado's position on it.

I don't see why not. But my position clearly doesn't matter so WHATEVS, RIGHT?

Besides that, I never really hear about horror anime on YCM. Has anybody here seen Shiki?

I saw like two or three episodes of it. Not really my cup of tea.

There may be two of us, but I still have (a minimum of) her name and gender identity plus everything or most of what Desperado has. He'd need to go through a lot of personal change and growth if he wanted to get closer in certain ways. Heh. Heheheheh.

I only watch Shiki on bus rides home because I'll be caught dead before watching a horror at 3 AM, so I watch almost anything anybody says is good. I can tear through an anime in less than a college week most of the time, and I don't want to kill wallets passing the house's download limit, so I'd rather have as many series recommended at once possible to download in bulk than 500 megabytes every day.

Little Busters gets way better as time passes, fortunately. That first arc with annoying voice-chan...ugh. Now it's better.

There may be two of us, but I still have (a minimum of) her name and gender identity plus everything or most of what Desperado has.

You can have all that stuff. I got the drooling face so I'm more than satisfied.

He'd need to go through a lot of personal change and growth if he wanted to get closer in certain ways. Heh. Heheheheh.
I'm good with this distance.

I only watch Shiki on bus rides home because I'll be caught dead before watching a horror at 3 AM,

I'm tempted to accept that challenge. And force Kaka to join me on it. Because Kaka would probably piss his pants and that'll be something to keep me entertained.

so I watch almost anything anybody says is good. I can tear through an anime in less than a college week most of the time, and I don't want to kill wallets passing the house's download limit, so I'd rather have as many series recommended at once possible to download in bulk than 500 megabytes every day.

That's pretty understandable. I can tell you when Psycho Pass and Zetsuen no Tempest are over so you can download them in bulk. I think those are two you'll really end up enjoying.

Little Busters gets way better as time passes, fortunately.

Yeah, I really need to catch up on that too.

That first arc with annoying voice-chan...ugh. Now it's better.

But she was so ADOWABLE.

Any of her faces are fine to me. I'm fine as long as it's her, rather.

I don't know if Kakashi would find it as scary as I do. Maybe I'm scared easily by horror, do it might now have the same effect, since he seems like somebody who would receive it better than I would. Eerie things creep me out, and this anime is good at that. It's not directly scary as much as making the tone of the moment scary. Not even like a horror movie here. The music is a lot more macabre than forced.

Little Busters is also cool because I like many of the characters. There are a few I can't really care for, but the quirks between each really make them stand out in their own way. Kyousuke is just awesome period.

Any of her faces are fine to me. I'm fine as long as it's her, rather.

True enough. But I still give extra cred to the drooling face. It's just so...<3

I don't know if Kakashi would find it as scary as I do.

He was nearly pissing himself when watching Ghost Hunt. And Ghost Hunt isn't scary. Or at least it wasn't to me. I think a few of the others in this club were a bit scared.

Maybe I'm scared easily by horror,

I took you for the type that was pretty into it. Or at least more of this kind of thing rather than just cheap typical slashers.

do it might now have the same effect, since he seems like somebody who would receive it better than I would.

Hard to say. He's more afraid of ghosts than anyhing so he might be able to handle it. Unless you know any freaky ghost anime~

Eerie things creep me out, and this anime is good at that.

Yeah, he might piss himself.

It's not directly scary as much as making the tone of the moment scary. Not even like a horror movie here. The music is a lot more macabre than forced.

Yeah, I've been able to catch that from the first two episodes. I'm going to end up watching it with him and I still want to see how he reacts. Me on the other hand? I'm not too sure. I think I can handle this stuff. I haven't been scared of anything since...Gamzee...brrr...

Yeah, I've seen Little Busters is also cool because I like many of the characters. There are a few I can't really care for, but the quirks between each really make them stand out in their own way. Kyousuke is just awesome period.

I'll make sure to start catching up on it sometime. Maybe after I catch up on Robotics;No-FRAU, NO!

I'm not actually scared that easily by horror. It usually takes a whole story and an explanation for something to get to me. I've always found this sort of tone scariest. I can't really explain it, since I haven't actually seen many horror, but it's also really nice to know some horror can be done without just shock or an ugly female child tearing out of x body part.

Another didn't really scare me much, though.

Are you at the episode with all the water in her bathroom? That was like "NO DON'T DO IT I LOVE YOU."

I'm not actually scared that easily by horror.

I didn't really think so. You're pretty tough sh*t. Lil Ms. Get Bullies Away From Her Brother.

It usually takes a whole story and an explanation for something to get to me. I've always found this sort of tone scariest. I can't really explain it, since I haven't actually seen many horror, but it's also really nice to know some horror can be done without just shock or an ugly female child tearing out of x body part.
Oh, I agree completely. I've never really been too into horror though. Kind of just a lot of weird shit to me. And I was probably too much of a pu**y as a little kid.

Another didn't really scare me much, though.
Yeah...I never bothered to finish it. Horror/Gothic aren't really genres I get into. Of course, you should know that.

Are you at the episode with all the water in her bathroom? That was like "NO DON'T DO IT I LOVE YOU."

Well episode after that now. And I was the same way.

I'm usually afraid of things easily until it becomes serious. I tend to completely ignore my fear if it's for my brother or something. And I've done it more than once, as in get people away from him. The second guy was scared of me for a bit and the first one was like feet taller than me and had that scary elementary school thing of "I'm a black belt in Karate so I can beat you up."

I know all that. The anime you watch are all so much more supernatural than what I've been watching, ignoring what we've both seen. Which reminds me that there are actually a lot of good anime set in the only near future around a generic schoolboy who gets into way more than he thought he would.

The episode where they stop the robots made me super happy. I knew it should've been like that. Naturally, I'm jealous as hell of Protagonist-san, but it's okay.
And it's also so obvious that the people who made Steins;Gate made this. Besides the obvious number at the beginning, mostly how the characters are. ESPECIALLY Kona.

At least I managed to get the best character for myself. Next we need a Subaru so I can ogle him.

I'm usually afraid of things easily until it becomes serious.

That's probably fairly typical for a lot of people.

I tend to completely ignore my fear if it's for my brother or something.

Yeah, I figured.

And I've done it more than once, as in get people away from him.

What else would I think?

The second guy was scared of me for a bit

I remember how you told me about it.

and the first one was like feet taller than me and had that scary elementary school thing of "I'm a black belt in Karate so I can beat you up."

Heh. Would love to see that guy's ass ki-wait, this isn't really the place for this.

I know all that.

You know me so well. <3

The anime you watch are all so much more supernatural than what I've been watching,

Really? You seem far more into the supernatural kind of stuff than me. Unless you mean more typical shonen stuff I can't actually recall watching in forever.

ignoring what we've both seen. Which reminds me that there are actually a lot of good anime set in the only near future around a generic schoolboy who gets into way more than he thought he would.

Doesn't seem like a bad concept at all. To Aru Majutsu No Index has that same basic premise and we all know I love it. Got any good recommendations?

The episode where they stop the robots made me super happy.

Shhhhh...I'm still behind.

I knew it should've been like that.

Well yeah.

Naturally, I'm jealous as hell of Protagonist-san, but it's okay.
Well he does get to hang out with Frau so we pretty much all are. I want to make Raine hunt down the visual novel for me just to play the Frau route.

And it's also so obvious that the people who made Steins;Gate made this.

I've known that for a while now.

Besides the obvious number at the beginning, mostly how the characters are. ESPECIALLY Kona.

Gotta love the references to modern culture and memes.

At least I managed to get the best character for myself.

I will cut you for he-eh, fine. But I still get Mami. And Dr. Eggman. And Chris Hansen. Okay, maybe not Dr. Eggman.

Next we need a Subaru so I can ogle him.

I'd just like to lay around all day in that Mr. Pleidas outfit.

Edit:

Okay, I finished episode 14. That bastard...

And I'm still keeping the avi.

I hate this thing at 11. I have to go for the night.

I don't really have any recommendations unless you give me a bit more information to work with. I've only been watching things like Chuunibyou and Toradora and Kokoro Connect. I'll think about it while I'm offline tonight.

You won't ever love her as much as me, though. Nobody else compares ever. I debit this character so much I'm using her as a persona for myself.

Do you know anything else good I might enjoy?

Damn good avatar, too, you rascal.

Good night, anyway.

I hate this thing at 11. I have to go for the night.

Got it.

I don't really have any recommendations unless you give me a bit more information to work with.

I thought you'd know me better than that.

I've only been watching things like Chuunibyou and Toradora and Kokoro Connect. I'll think about it while I'm offline tonight.
Well Toradora is something I still really need to check out. I can consider that.

You won't ever love her as much as me, though. Nobody else compares ever. I debit this character so much I'm using her as a persona for myself.

I have noticed no real difference.

Do you know anything else good I might enjoy?

You're a bit harder to find anime for. It's hard to say to be honest.

Damn good avatar, too, you rascal.

Oh you~

Thanks. I cropped it myself. <3

Good night, anyway.

Night, babes.

Archived