[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1311453072' post='5381114']
Don't most competitive decks play on auto-pilot?
[/quote]

Yes.

But that is bad.

Because scrubs with money can win the game without knowing how to play a Spell Card, while skilled players with a smaller budget can't win as much as they deserved.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monster mash, in general, is the most fun deck-type ever.
Gallis.dek is just the awesome OTK variant.

[quote name='shelds9' timestamp='1311463843' post='5381558']
I use some Genex searcher to search Birdman, Boulder to search Doom and Key Mouse to search Gallis.
[/quote]
Yea, but apparently just run Sphere of Chaos is better.

I also use this on DN, although a bit different(I'm 19-8 with it so far). I mostly run a Chaos Gallis build, with some offense and defense piled into one 40-card deck, but I do have some wierd techs in my deck. For instance, I teched in 1 Exodius in my deck because obviously I'll have monsters in my grave, so technically it's kinda like a reset button. It worksled not just in that way. It's an easy SS and then I can Tribute into Sphere of Chaos, search a Level 3.

I want to run this with Rank 3s like #17 and Grenosaurus. I think that would work just as good. That way you don't have to rely on using Birdman or any other Tuner to truly work the Extra Deck.

But yeah, Macro decks rape this Deck, but until you get out BRD or Caius or something to take out Macro or whatever else, you can't put the OTK into effect.

[quote name='D・モバホン' timestamp='1311485777' post='5382458']
I also use this on DN, although a bit different(I'm 19-8 with it so far). I mostly run a Chaos Gallis build, with some offense and defense piled into one 40-card deck, but I do have some wierd techs in my deck. For instance, I teched in 1 Exodius in my deck because obviously I'll have monsters in my grave, so technically it's kinda like a reset button. It worksled not just in that way. It's an easy SS and then I can Tribute into Sphere of Chaos, search a Level 3.

I want to run this with Rank 3s like #17 and Grenosaurus. I think that would work just as good. That way you don't have to rely on using Birdman or any other Tuner to truly work the Extra Deck.

But yeah, Macro decks rape this Deck, but until you get out BRD or Caius or something to take out Macro or whatever else, you can't put the OTK into effect.
[/quote]

yfw the OTK works when Macro Cosmos is on the field.

[quote name='Black W Mage' timestamp='1311488045' post='5382540']
why keep calling Curtis "BoosterBoy" when you know nobody will understand who you're talking about?
[/quote]

Yeah I have no idea who the f*** you guys are on about.

I don't even know who Curtis is :| *feels retarded*

Archived