YCM's Set Design Club!

shelds9

[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1311791253' post='5392335']
I dont get it.

So were making a set based on YCM?
[/quote]
From what I understood, it's a set based on YCM members, not YCM as a whole. With YCM as a whole, it would be too complicated and theoretically bad.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Firetruck' timestamp='1311790917' post='5392321']
OP'd. Since it needs you to have 4 DARK monsters in your Graveyard, you get a monster with 3000+ ATK without any kind of balancing effect like "When this monster is Special Summoned, remove all DARK Monsters in your Graveyard from play". Even without an effect like that, it would be [b]very[/b] powerful in a Synchro deck with an 8-star monster Special Summon.
[/quote]

lol I'll fix it
it was originally 300 for each in the grave xD
I also thought the rfp thing would help xD

[quote name='♣Toot♣' timestamp='1311791607' post='5392349']
lol I'll fix it
[/quote]

Maybe removing from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard every turn if any would be a good effect to add in there too.

[quote name='♣Toot♣' timestamp='1311791607' post='5392349']
lol I'll fix it
[/quote]
And it would probarly be on the limited list, because if you had 4 (12 if you change lore) DARK monsters in your Graveyard, and 3 of that card in your hand, you would Special Summon all three and win the game extremly easy if your opponent don't have a Mirror Force (if this would happen in a real duel, I would litterally laugh my pants off).

Like I said above when i posted my card, I think the cards that change attribute would be a good idea for our first set.

[quote name='shelds9' timestamp='1311792386' post='5392383']
Long story short: You make a Member card of your self, you make a monster that supports Member cards in general, and you make a Spell/Trap that supports Member cards in general.
[/quote]
Also does mine look more like a support, or is strong enough to be considered A Member Card.

Dont worry theres plenty more awsome pics to come when you/anyone else needs them.

I, like Jazin Kay have an image archive that has some ok pics in it. ( Obviously not as good as his yet though, but more are getting added soon )

http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae301/ninja_065/New%20Images/

I'll try to be active, and keep up with the club.

Username: Tristan T. Taylor
Why you want to join: Sets sound interesting and I feel I can help with OCG and the likes quite well.
What kind of Set do you suggest (besides Archetypes, the Sets will be Archetypes): Not entirely sure right now. I'll think on it.
Would you want to have Set Duels: Probably, but not on YVD, so unlikely.
What do you specialize in (creativity, card ideas, Card Edits etc.): OCG and balance. Ideas themselves aren't my best, but I can help expand on them.
Anything you would recommend for this club (aside from more members): More members. :3

Username: Daemon
Why you want to join: Why not...?
What kind of Set do you suggest (besides Archetypes, the Sets will be Archetypes): It is a matter of ideas coming up together.
Would you want to have Set Duels: Why not?
What do you specialize in (creativity, card ideas, Card Edits etc.): All three, except OCG, still practicing.
Anything you would recommend for this club (aside from more members): I can make images and banners :3

I have a link to every image archive of YCM, which one do you need?

Welp, not sure if you'll like but here's my boss card.

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/613/101278.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
This cards ATK and DEF are equal to it's Level x400. During each of your Standby Phase's: Increase the Level of this card by 3 (Max 12). Once per turn: Banish the bottom card of your Deck; Add that card to your hand during your next Standby Phase.
[/spoiler]

Archived