The Dread Army: Officially Disbanded (Lock ASAP)

Bloodrun: Accepted with honors. Contribute ASAP.

Torchman: N00blist is published. Wait 'till next month.

Burmy: Ya' date=' wait.

All: Adding promotion requirements to the front page. If you wanna be a Dread Knight someday, you'd better pay attention to that.

[/quote']

How would I become a Card-Making Dread Knight?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just posted. Sorry' date=' I had to do something with my dad and brother.

[/quote']

Ydd, i think we should get rid of noobish card of the mont

I mean

i thought we were trying to change and all, and really to be the best of the forum, we need to satand above everyone else, and not follow the crowd, which means, quit insulting the new members and stuff.

I think we should replace it with, a lesson in card making (effects, grammar, balance) that type of stuff.

what do you say?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

We shouldn't get rid of it, but lessons are a good idea. Would you like to be in charge? I'm the worst teacher ever...

We shouldn't get rid of it' date=' but lessons are a good idea. Would you like to be in charge? I'm the worst teacher ever...

[/quote']

Yes as a matter of fact, i would like to be in charge of it ^_^

your lessons, on correcting common card making mistakes is here:

[spoiler=Lesson #1]00OCG.jpg

Wow' date=' I actually learned some things from the capitals part! Nice job. Now, I have to go edit some cards.

[/quote']

Lol thanks thats what its for

those are the most common mistakes in cards

and actually the most common things, that get new membes flamed, even older members =/

Frlf: Welcome. Add the pic to your sig and contribute ASAP.

Bloodrun: Nice tut. You missed Battle Damage and Direct Damage for capitalization, but I think that's it. Added.

You can contribute more if you'd like: suggestions to GS/RC for sponsors or advertisements would be great. Other than that, I'd just like to warn you that you're our new Secretary of the Cards.

You can contribute more if you'd like: suggestions to GS/RC for sponsors or advertisements would be great. Other than that' date=' I'd just like to warn you that you're our new Secretary of the Cards.

[/quote']

ok, well thats awesome, now sec. of cards what cards, what exactly would i have to do?

*looks at first page for details*

Ryan: Improve your grammar some, then yes.

GS/RC: Youtubeman201 posted the most awful card... Search him in the member database and look up his reps. It'll say everything...

Archived