EFDC Emerald | Back and ready to go!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]Username:[/b] Sf-A2 Miki
[b]Nickname:[/b]
Jolta[b]Level:[/b] 6
[b]Do you GFX?[/b] Not really...
[b]Pokemon Infinity/Duelist Network?[/b] DN, but not using... yet.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[quote name='Bassa' timestamp='1313323610' post='5441726']
What is the basic storyline of Zexul? Isn't it set at duel academy?
[/quote]
No.
Some kid has this necklace, he gives it up for the power to be a good duelist, but the power is a great duel spirit that has no memories. The numbers are what helps that spirit to regain his memories.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1313336512' post='5441977']
No.
Some kid has this necklace, he gives it up for the power to be a good duelist, but the power is a great duel spirit that has no memories. The numbers are what helps that spirit to regain his memories.
[/quote]

Come to think of it, it does sound similar to DM.

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1313324065' post='5441733']
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]Username:[/b] Sf-A2 Miki[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[b]Nickname:[/b] Jolta
[b]Level:[/b] 6
[b]Do you GFX?[/b] Not really...
[b]Pokemon Infinity/Duelist Network?[/b] DN, but not using... yet.
[/quote]

Jolta accepted.

[quote name='Bassa' timestamp='1313323610' post='5441726']
What is the basic storyline of Zexul? Isn't it set at duel academy?
[/quote]

It's pretty much the future version of the original series (DM), that's about it. (Aside from the fact that the memories are scattered among 100 Number cards instead of in the gods). And they rip off a bit of DBZ/Bakugan.

Daemon answered this already; but that's just what it comes out to be.

I guess you could say that; although I can't really think of parts that make ZEXAL different from the original, aside from Numbers, etc. Although I suppose they made it sort of like the original to get younger/newer viewers into the plot and all that.

Either way, we're gonna have to put up with it for the next 2 years, although we'll still keep 5Ds living on forever through discussion and other stuff. (I'm still mad that they cut 5Ds short to start that)

[quote name='Sakura Haruno' timestamp='1313642117' post='5452126']
I know; but since Konami and whoever makes ZEXAL already invested their stuff in this show, we gotta deal with it. (Although we could just watch 5Ds over again instead of the new one)

[size=2]Oh and can you post in Espeon when you come back? Thx (I don't want it ending up like V2)[/size]
[/quote]
[size=1]I always forget that Espeon is at the top of the forum.[/size]
[size=1][size=3]I really like Zexal only because of the numbers :F[/size][/size]

Archived