MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Bull3tM0nk3y' timestamp='1314753539' post='5480691']
Well no, I met you what not even a week ago, all i know is this, your 14 or a girl, you are one of what 100 girls who are over 10 who like the show. [b]Actually, I'm a guy. Changed my profile because Miror did the same, because impending name change.[/b]

Also, do you know Miror or anyone here in real life? [b]Nope.[/b]
[/quote]

I feel like I've missed some stuff here.

Well that makes sense, If I'm not mistaken and am not thinking of another person, I've known of Okami's existence in this site since back at 2008 (my first days here). Also, I think I recall him being 16 back then O_o" ... or I'm already mixing stuff.

[s]That means Rainbow Dash + me wouldn't be a lesbian relationship after all.[/s] < *doesn't want to get involved in that topic*

Anyways, I just really wanted to comment to post a random comic I just found out right now.
[img]http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/c1d65b4f250c62d85aaeb5c06d5b18c0/21974%20-%20Luna_Woz_Here%20applejack%20banished%20celestia%20comic%20moon%20rope%20trollestia.jpg[/img]

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1314754811' post='5480739']
I feel like I've missed some stuff here.

Well that makes sense, If I'm not mistaken and am not thinking of another person, I've known of Okami's existence in this site since back at 2008 (my first days here). Also, I think I recall him being 16 back then O_o" ... or I'm already mixing stuff. [b]Yes, you are. I was here since 2010.[/b]

[s]That means Rainbow Dash + me wouldn't be a lesbian relationship after all.[/s] [b]I need to know what gender you are.[/b]
[/quote]

Ok, just needed to make sure of that.

Why? :< Female
I changed my profile to "not telling" long before I found out about this pony stuff, because I've had PMs from people trying to hit on me on the past (very random and unsuccessfully) *sigh*

Damn the comic was the important part of my post xD

[quote name='Bull3tM0nk3y' timestamp='1314756400' post='5480789']
Okay... I know this is evil but...

Arma/Spike - Male
Mirror/TS - Male
Sleepy/AJ - Female
Okami/RD - Male
Bull3t/Pinkie - Male

Also, AJ, did you make that comic? If so that's awesome, just awesome, the artwork, everything.
[/quote]

No, I wish. I just found it by searching "My little pony applejack" on google images. It was the last thing I saw.

[quote name='Okami - Shiranui' timestamp='1314756529' post='5480795']
You're awesome.
No, I'm not hitting on you.
[/quote]
lol I'm not sure how to respond actually. xD

I thought Fluttershy's place was reserved or something. Guess that was called off then.
As far as I know, Rarity is nowhere to be seen yet. For some reason I have the feeling someone is going to take Deerpy Hooves before we complete the Main Characters.

PoNinja'd

[quote name='Bull3tM0nk3y' timestamp='1314758887' post='5480885']
HA! TBoTS art.

SUPER EDIT: In 1 day folks, we've had 2 pages added. TWO. You know what this CALLS FOR?

[size=6]A PARTY! :3[/size]
[/quote]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezjtppj7Gkw"]Pinkie Pie "Singing Telegram" // Invitation Song (1080p HD) - YouTube[/url]

Archived