MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, since Tigatron voiced "Flutterguy" in that 1 episode, I get the feeling that lead to Scott McNeil doing the voice for that buffalo-guy in Over a Barrel.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1314676459' post='5478961']
Please tell me Rule 34 isn't involved.
[/quote]
LOOK, ITS NOT [i]MY[/i] FAULT THE FANS ARE PERVERTED.
(More of a reason why I try to avoid such images)

Yes Tenta, if I right now, type in the name a pony from the show, 3rd - 8th most searched thing is Rule 34. Why? WHY? I have safe search turned on, I don't look for that stuff, and still.

Also, rule 64 also happens. Why? Why other bronies perverted? I think they watch the show just to #### off. Ugh, never getting that joke image I saw on Futtershy and Spike. That's just the jibblies... My crazy side doesn't even like it.

Also, Rainbow, thank you for showing me the fan fic, I am enjoying it. RainbowxApple and TSxTrixie. I like it.

This is helping my cure for Ponypaidus. Po-knee-p-aid-eye-dus.

It's the need for more MLP: FiM.

I want to save it, but it just SO GOOD. I love how the pony drink beer, and it's funny to think of them drinking it.

EDIT: My mom and brother now know that I like show. *Sigh* Why can't I have anything great to myself?

Yep, LOVE the idea of pinkie knowing how to be bartender. She just would if it was in the show. Also...

Okami and sleepy sitting in a room, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, and then comes alcohol...

Yea I'm mean.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBHGnD_1XXY[/media]

Also, I stayed up until 2 AM last night reading it because for the oddest reason did not not get back to sleep. Screw I read chapters 1 - 10 in one day, I hate reading, this I love. I'm also just now going to read more right now as your reading this.

EDIT: I have found my favorite line of Pinkie ever, dare I say... FOREVER!

[i]"But then again Dashie's always saying that if Twilight likes books so much she should marry one, but if she marries a book then she won't be able to be with you Trixie! You should be careful at the library 'cause you never know when one of those sexy, wily books might sweep Twilight off her feet and steal her from you right under your nose! Ooh, but maybe you and Twilight and Mr. Book could try for an open relationship! Mom and Dad were super extra mad that time I brought home two—" Pinkie Pie was swiftly silenced from the rest of the ponies by a large, pink bubble that magically encased her.[/i]

Pinkie likes love. With 2 apparently. Yea, that's away of putting it.

EDIT X2: I am on the last chapter... dare I read it? I want finish it before part 14 comes out, but I don't wanna stop it!

Yay for page 5!

I'm yet to go to chapter 2 of that fanfic. I'll continue when I find a suitable time. Maybe the weekend.
As for Cupcakes, I didn't like it when I read it. It's not that its scary (although its well writen) but it just destroys my image of Pinkie Pie too much >.<"
It took me some effort not to think of it each time I saw Pinkie. Actually, it took listening to Pinkie Pie's No Fear song about 100 times to clean my mind and return to looking Pinkie like before.

Thoughts of me + Rainbow Dash: .. . . . . . . . . . .O_o" . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[quote name='sleepy' timestamp='1314743417' post='5480260']
Yay for page 5!

I'm yet to go to chapter 2 of that fanfic. I'll continue when I find a suitable time. Maybe the weekend.
As for Cupcakes, I didn't like it when I read it. It's not that its scary (although its well writen) but it just destroys my image of Pinkie Pie too much >.<"
It took me some effort not to think of it each time I saw Pinkie. Actually, it took listening to Pinkie Pie's No Fear song about 100 times to clean my mind and return to looking Pinkie like before.

Thoughts of me + Rainbow Dash: .. . . . . . . . . . .O_o" . . . . . . . . . . . . .
[/quote]

[i]Yay for page 5! [/i]I'm happy about it too AJ.

[i]I'm yet to go to chapter 2 of that fanfic. I'll continue when I find a suitable time. Maybe the weekend. [/i]Ah, well I barley have anytime to myself, but I just sneak it in when everyone else is asleep.

[i]As for Cupcakes, I didn't like it when I read it. [/i]Me neither.

[i]It's not that its scary (although its well writen) [/i]It is not that scary at all, just, the idea of it makes me cringe, unless I'm on my crazy side (SRSly I can control it now.).

[i]but it just destroys my image of Pinkie Pie too much >.<" It took me some effort not to think of it each time I saw Pinkie. Actually, it took listening to Pinkie Pie's No Fear song about 100 times to clean my mind and return to looking Pinkie like before. [/i]

It did for me too, I did not think of the fic when I watched the show again, I remembered something. All fan fics, comics, or anything in that nature never happened in that universe. TBoTS (The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle) I sorta wish it was, I like the idea of AJ and RD. And sorta liking the idea TSxTrix.

You and Okami... That's image I might or not get out of my head. IDK, I haven't seen it. I [b][i]STILL [/i][/b]haven't gotten the comic image of Spike x [color=#ffffff]Rapping [/color]Flutteryshy. Ugh...

[quote name='Bull3tM0nk3y' timestamp='1314744497' post='5480327']

[i]Yay for page 5! [/i]I'm happy about it too AJ.

[i]I'm yet to go to chapter 2 of that fanfic. I'll continue when I find a suitable time. Maybe the weekend. [/i]Ah, well I barley have anytime to myself, but I just sneak it in when everyone else is asleep.

[i]As for Cupcakes, I didn't like it when I read it. [/i]Me neither.

[i]It's not that its scary (although its well writen) [/i]It is not that scary at all, just, the idea of it makes me cringe, unless I'm on my crazy side (SRSly I can control it now.).

[i]but it just destroys my image of Pinkie Pie too much &gt;.&lt;&quot; It took me some effort not to think of it each time I saw Pinkie. Actually, it took listening to Pinkie Pie's No Fear song about 100 times to clean my mind and return to looking Pinkie like before. [/i]

It did for me too, I did not think of the fic when I watched the show again, I remembered something. All fan fics, comics, or anything in that nature never happened in that universe. TBoTS (The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle) I sorta wish it was, I like the idea of AJ and RD. And sorta liking the idea TSxTrix.

You and Okami... That's image I might or not get out of my head. IDK, I haven't seen it. [b]I [i]STILL [/i]haven't gotten the comic image of Spike x [color=#ffffff]Rapping [/color]Flutteryshy. Ugh...[/b][/quote]
Did you just mention what I think you mentioned.

WHY FANBASE, WHY

Archived