• Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Bull3tM0nk3y' timestamp='1314851829' post='5483234']
G.
T.
F.
O.

NOW.

We are talking about ponies, and if you don't wanna be apart of our group then leave.
[/quote]
I am talking about ponies aswell. You are treating me badly because I have an opinion that isn't yours and you wonder why people don't like bronies. I hope you are the only one who acts like this because if this is 43% of our internets, I am disapoint.

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1314852124' post='5483241']
I am talking about ponies aswell. You are treating me badly because I have an opinion that isn't yours and you wonder why people don't like bronies. I hope you are the only one who acts like this because if this is 43% of our internets, I am disapoint.[/quote]
That's not it at all.
You don't like bronies. That much is obvious.
In turn, we don't like you.

Now let me try again.
Please leave us be. We would like to spend tonight on happier thoughts than the ones you are putting out.

When have I said that I do not like Bronies? I have friends who are Bronies, I don't agree with them and have told them I think the show is bad, but do they not like me just because I don't like a TV show? No. Why? Because it's a freaking TV show. You are trying to force words down my throat and push me out because I don't like a TV show. Again, this is not how anyone. ANYONE. Should act about anything. It is silly. You do not like me and assume things because I stated an opinion. I have not said "LOL Bronies Sux so mooch" because I don't need to.

You can say what you like, nevertheless I have not said I hate Bronies. That was assumed.

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1314852610' post='5483256']When have I said that I do not like Bronies? [b]I never said you did. I simply said that it was obvious you didn't like them[/b]
I have friends who are Bronies, I don't agree with them and have told them I think the show is bad, but do they not like me just because I don't like a TV show? No. Why? Because it's a freaking TV show. [b]Yes, that is true. That also misses the point.[/b] You are trying to force words down my throat and push me out because I don't like a TV show. [b]No, I am not. I would like to apologize for my initial reaction, however.[/b]
Again, this is not how anyone. ANYONE. Should act about anything. It is silly. [b]True. That is why I'm not acting that way[/b]
You do not like me and assume things because I stated an opinion. [b]Again, this is not what I said. I simply assumed you did not like bronies.[/b]
I have not said "LOL Bronies Sux so mooch" because I don't need to. [b]I find this both confusing and pointless. Again, you miss the point. But, why would you NOT need to say this? It's hardly true in the slightest. I may just be misreading it, but please clarify this[/b]

You can say what you like, nevertheless I have not said I hate Bronies. That was assumed. [b]Yes, it is assumed based off your actions and reactions.[/b][/quote]

@Okami You have your points there. I am glad that you are at least acknowlodging you did kinda make a bad first impression. I am sorry if I came off as a jerk, I did not mean to, however you must remember that I was repling also to the man/woman calling me Hatie, which I find quite silly.

@Pinkie-Pie Thank you. I'm glad we are all on the same track now.

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1314853220' post='5483277']
@Okami You have your points there. I am glad that you are at least acknowlodging you did kinda make a bad first impression. I am sorry if I came off as a jerk, I did not mean to, however you must remember that I was repling also to the man/woman calling me Hatie, which I find quite silly.

@Pinkie-Pie Thank you. I'm glad we are all on the same track now.
[/quote]

You know in my profile I have me listed as a male right? And yes, we are all on the same track. Oh and... yes, you did kinda sound like a jerk.

[quote name='Miror B.' timestamp='1314853165' post='5483275']
...call him Justice please. Last thing I need is to imagine Pinkie calling somebody "master"

EDIT: Dammit...
[/quote]

Yea, having the image of Pinkie calling another pony "Master" would be creepy. And that's an idea for a fan fic.

And also, are we changing our names to MLP: [Pony Name Here] still?

Naturally someone posting a comment with not-so-detailed descriptions about disliking the show and questioning its quality in a thead surrounded by proud fans is going to produce some momentum.

Its a matter of taste rather than quality really.
I'd contribute to the fight if this was a fanclub, but its a discussion thread about the show so, its legit.
There are actually 2 people with alike opinions as you in the first page.

[quote name='Miror B.' timestamp='1314853945' post='5483312']
Does it really have to have the "MLP" part?
[/quote]

I was actually thinking the same thing.
The names of the ponies should suffice IMO.

I could only think of it as a necessity in case someone else already had 1 or 2 of our names.

Question:
I've never changed name before so, if I change my name, does that mean someone else can grab my previous name?

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1314854023' post='5483315']
Rarity is not amused by this, I was busy making a gorgeous dress as a gift to Rainbow Dash to get her to be more feminine and I find that you people become something so ugly that you stoop down to calling someone a hater.
[/quote]
OHZ NOEZ! I SENSE OVERLOOKING DETAILS!
*Jumps back*
OBJECTION!
You see they were merely offeneded by me not liking the show, while I agree that shouldn't be acceptable we are all fine now.

Archived