The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

Neo went inside Ron's body, without L.O.N.E finding out and he quickly ran towards the heart. [color=#006400][i][b]Gotta hurry...just gotta hurry to the heart!![/b][/i][/color]

[b][color=#000080]"Looks like round two..." [/color][/b]Saskuto groaned as he unsheathed his Blade of Shadows. He would've just gone into his Ice Wolf form, but he couldn't risk it...since he'd already used up most of his power and energy inside Ron. He yelled and then stabbed the blade into the ground, watching as shadow tentacles appeared from it and stabbed and slashed Ron/L.O.N.E, but for some reason didn't leave a mark on Ron...but just targeted L.O.N.E. [color=#000080][b]"Won't harm Ron...but at least this can hurt L.O.N.E!"[/b][/color]

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then, as soon as L.O.N.E was slashed by Neo, he was immediately forced out, because of Ron being taken over by L.O.N.E. Dan saw Neo out of Ron, then regrows him. "Neo... L.O.N.E's taking things a bit too far, I'd watch it when I were him..." Dan said, as the area turns completely dark. "Crap... L.O.N.E! Surrender yourself already and give back my father!" Dan shouted, as he turned to L.O.N.E and slashed him a several times. "Holy crap... he's getting strong---- Ahh!" Dan shouted, as he gets thrown off the scene, quickly followed by Sasha, who also gets thrown off, with just Neo and Saskuto to win Ron back over. "Hahaha!! Stop mocking around... AND FIGHT!!" L.O.N.E shouted.

Saskuto sighed and then transformed into his Ice Wolf form and then made the entire area freeze, except for his allies. [color=#000080][b]"Lone...I'm getting tired of this...give up and I might spare you. If not...I'LL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!" [/b][/color]he said, his eyes turning into a wolf's and said with a sort of growl in it. He yelled and rushed towards L.O.N.E and slashed him over and over with his Claymore, freezing L.O.N.E's spirit to death, still not harming Ron. [color=#000080][b]"GIVE IT UP!!!" [/b][/color]Saskuto said, smirking.

"Hehe.... I don't listen to losers like you.... So, why don't I just die, then?!" L.O.N.E questioned, but then, Ron managed to win himself over and forced L.O.N.E out of his body. "Ha! I wouldn't let you take over my body, b*tch! So, good day to you.... AND GO TO HELL!" Ron said, before screaming in agony, transforming himself into a Blood Knight immediately, with his Blood Omega blade. "L.O.N.E... Today, is your last day.... OF YOUR LIFE! You've p*ssed me off, SO MUCH, I wanna suck your blood and just, let it be!" he shouted, as his eyes now turned yellow, stabbed his blade on the ground and said, "Go to hell... L.O.N.E... [i]Full Eternal Bloodlust![/i]" Ron said, as his Blood Omega blade disappears into thin air, before the same Blood Omega appears in the air, twice as big as its usual self, before landing on the weak L.O.N.E.

[color=#000080][b]"Don't think your only getting away with that L.O.N.E!" [/b][/color]Saskuto snarled, like a wolf. [color=#000080][b]"My friends and family have been hurt because of you, and I intend to make sure you suffer for everything!!" [/b][/color]He lifted his Claymore to the sky, and watched as a moon appeared over them. Saskuto's wolf eyes returned and he grinned, maliciously. [color=#000080][b]"Prepare to die...you scum!" [/b][/color]he said as the area around them froze again, but this time snowy wolves appeared from the ground, attacking L.O.N.E mercilessly. [color=#000080][b]"May the wolves feast upon your body..."[/b][/color]

"Argh..... ARGH!!!" L.O.N.E disappears, and erased from history, and the world's database, much llike the undeserved fate of Ron's younger brother. "Here, L.O.N.E can join my younger brother into wishing that it was never born... Now, it doesn't even exist in our minds!" Ron said, laughing everything off. Dan and sasha then came back to the scene, both saying, "Did we miss anything much?" 2 seconds after each other. "Not really... L.O.N.E removed from world's database... He won't intrude anymore, hopefully..." Ron replied, as he looks again at the gas and electricity bills. "£500k is quite a lot... I only got £150k and I still don't have my £850k that I deserve..." he said. Then, he saw the £850k on the floor when L.O.N.E disappeared. "Good, now I can pay my bills!" he said, laughing.

Saskuto reverted back to normal and then sat on the ground, smiling a little. [color=#000080][b]"OK...now I really can't do anything else...my power is used up between those fights." [/b][/color]he said falling to his back and putting his hands in the air. [color=#000080][b]"Now that L.O.N.E is gone, we can finally have a good life with our friends and families now!!" [/b][/color]Saskuto glanced at Ron and smiled, seeing him got his money again and that he wasn't injured whatsoever from this fight. This, was the greatest time they all had...ever!!

"it isn't dead...not yet, my friends. Brothers, one last time! Gear Lance!", he shouted, all of his champions sporting a Gear Lance. "three, two, one! Impale!", he shouted, L.O.N.E being impaled by four different lances at once. "should be dead now. how are the Time Armors i gave you? were they of any assistance or did you not even use them...?", he said, looking around, then sheathing his Gear Lance, then sending his Champions back. "well done, my friends. might have took a while, but you did it. congratulations.", he said. "but alas, you will meet new enemies. strike them with the force you have shown today and you will get through this."

"Heh, I didn't wear it for the battle, but, I should really get training for the next one!" Ron said, smiling, as he wore Zhu Yuan's armour and headed to the garden for some training. "Now that L.O.N.E's out of history forever... Oh, wait. KAYNE WHITE!! We still need to capture him! Ack!" Dan shouted, as he was kidnapped by something unusual. "Oh, no... Not again... Please... Reveal yourself!" Sasha demanded. Then, Dan's stuffed toy rolled on the floor, in front of Sasha. "Kayne.... So, it's you.... I've never thought someone like you would be this cruel..." she thought, as she picked up Dan's stuffed toy and said, "You're gonna pay for this! If L.O.N.E's out of history, maybe you should get out of history as well!" as Kayne appears with lightning sparks on his gloves.

"Kayne...White! you will pay for your actions in the Underworld! i sentence you to death! Sentient Darkness! GRAHHH!", he shouted, slashing through Kayne like one of the dolls he made. "Age of Destruction!", he shouted, Kayne rapidly getting older and older, his bones creaking. "close your eyes!", he shouted. they heard a small crack. then suddenly, a huge crack, and his bones flew everywhere. "that is one of the abilities made by the Time Armor. i can do it without the Armor, but mortals cannot. i am the keeper of time, which is why i can do it. now you try on these.", he said, spawning still-life bodies.

"Haha!! Excellenté!" someone shouted from behind Kayne, as 2 more intuders make the RP. Ron came back from the garden, with his Time Armour on, and said, "Yuri.... I thought you ain't gonna come back here?" as Yuri Walker, a vampire, and his brother, the only human, Ashley Walker, appears before Ron. "Good to meet you again, Ron... But, unfortunately, you're doing to dust!" Yuri said, as he was immediately crushed to the wall by Ron's Blood Omega. "Don't think about it..." he taunted, as Ashley struck the tip of his pole axe to Ron's Blood Knight Armour, cracking it, then a strange aura was sensed in Ron, turning him into a full devil. "You... Demented b*****d! You shall... DIE!!" he shouted, as he targeted Yuri, Ashley and Kayne all at once, hurdled them together and started kicking them at a quick pace.

"a vampire? you...[b]you[/b]...you feed from the weak to prolong your life...for this...you will die!", he shouted, turning into Sentient Justice, another form not seen by mortal eyes. "Age of Destruction!", he shouted, the spell starting to work on Ashley but failed on Yuri. "i will have to kill you myself. you are an enemy of peace and time; as such you will be put down, like the barbaric animal you are.", he said, unsheathing his zweihander and running at Yuri. "STASIS!", he shouted, freezing Yuri. "now you will die!", he said, slashing Yuri in the heart, and the Ashley's bones broke.

Ron in his Blood Devil form, said to Zhu Yuan, "These guys hardly ever die... Ashley has the ability to kill all those wtih his pole axe in one fell swoop... Plus, his bones don't break... As for Yuri... He has the ability to become as godly as possible... He's a vampire, so..." as Ashley quickly gets up and threw Ron off with his pole axe, shortly followed by Sasha and Dan, who also gets thrown off, soon after that, Neo gets thrown off, before Gabriel joins the fray with his 100' long Cie'th Blade. "Allow me, Zhu Yuan!" he said, jumping off his Cie'th Blade and said, "Vampires, eh? This is gonna be interesting! Cie'th Breath!" he said, as his Cie'th Blade started to pull off a foul breath at Yuri and Ashley, making sure Zhu Yuan doesn't get harmed, or else he would become weak permanently.

Saskuto and Neo jumped over Ron, both in their One Winged Devil form and Ice Wolf form. [color=#006400][b]"Sorry we're late...had some trouble getting out of the house this morning." [/b][/color]

[b][color=#000080]"Now it's time to show these bloodsuckers whose boss!!" [/color][/b]Saskuto said as he rushed towards Yuri, swinging his Claymore at him, making him start being encased in ice with each slash he landed. [color=#000080][b]"What's the matter Yuri? Can't keep up with the beat of the Ice Wolf?" [/b][/color]he smirked as he slashed upward and caused Yuri to fall back, hitting the ground hard.

While Saskuto did this, Neo rushed over towards Ashley and slashed her nonstop. [color=#006400][b]"I don't care if your a girl...I'll kick your butt either way!" [/b][/color]he said, smiling.

"F**k you, kid! I'm a guy!" Ashley backfired. But, as Yuri fought Saskuto, he said, "Heh... I am a vampire after all! Don't think you can get away with everything!" Then, Ron, in his Blood Devil form, hits out, and rather than kicking Yuri at a quick pace, he runs straight through him, leaving a hole in his body. "Eat that, sucker!" Ron taunted at Yuri, reverting to his Blood Knight form. Then, Gabriel climbs back up to the top of his Cie'th Blade and said, "Yuri, Ashley... You're both going down! How about, you guys kiss your own a**e!?" he said. "Grandson! Be careful up there!" Ron warned. "I'll be fine, Grandfather!" Gabriel replied, as he jumps down from 100' then, created an earthquake, interrupting Yuri's actions.

Saskuto and Neo moved out of the way and then looked at each other, nodding as they were about to unleash their best attack at the two. [color=#000080][b]"You first Neo!" [/b][/color]Saskuto said with a smile. Neo nodded and then swooped in as he sent a shockwave at the two. [color=#006400][b]"Here goes nothing...DEVIL'S GETSUGA TENSHOU!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as the shockwave hit the two. Saskuto jumped in and then raised his Claymore into the air, watching as a moon appeared above them. [color=#000080][b]"Snow Wolves Avalanche!!" [/b][/color]he said as he watched the snow wolves rush at the two in an avalanche way.

Yuri and Ashley retreats temporarily and everyone else reverts to normal. "Yep. That's all I need for now!" Ron said, as he gets up and starts planning his next invasion. Then, the next year, Ron's health issues became permanent. "Dad..." Dan said. "Urgh... You guys.... Go without me... I'll be fine... Besides... I'm in my 60's..." Ron replied, as Dan takes his place as Prince of The Yim Empire, and sits on Ron's throne. "Okay, guys! Listen up! My father has real health issues, so therefore, we HAVE to go without him! We're invading Yuri's base, okay!?" Dan said, as Sasha came in with letters for Dan. "Here, you might wanna read it!" she said. dan opened up his letters, all from L.O.N.E, and said, "Those guys are counter-feits!" and throws the letters away.

Saskuto looked at Ron and smiled. [color=#000080][b]"Old friend...wish we could've stayed a team more...but I'll miss you." [/b][/color]He slowly walked out of the room and then walked up near Dan and nodded. [color=#000080][b]"I'm agreeing with you...the faster we take out Yuri, the faster everything will become normal once again." [/b][/color]Saskuto smirked, looking at Dan. [color=#000080][b]"I'm at the same age of Ron, well near it anyway...I'll do whatever I can do to help...if not I know Neo will pick up my slack."[/b][/color]

Ron appears in his wheelchair, and said, "It's not my problem.... But, my mobility stopped permanently... All I can do now, is sit and watch..." Dan was shocked. "Dad! Well, you're on your wheelchair... Perhaps... Sh*t!" he said, as a blast from Ron erupted the building. "Though my mobility has gone, I can still fight! Who's up for the task!?" he said, with a smile. "YEAH!" everyone else shouted, as Ron sits back on his wheelchair and said, "Let's go, then! Let's not waste time!" then, Ron thought of something. "Perhaps, if my mobility was gone... And, I can still fight.... That's one hell of an ability... I still have my Blood Knight and my Blood Devil form... So, that's alright..." he thought.

Saskuto smiled and then laughed a little. [color=#000080][b]"Can't get rid of you that easy I suppose!" [/b][/color]he said crossing his arms. He then nodded and said,[color=#000080][b]"Well, you have me and Neo here to help you out...so don't think your out of warriors. We'll do whatever we can do to help out." [/b][/color]He knew that both with his Ice Wolf form and Neo's One Winged Devil form, they'd have have a slight advantage...and especially with Ron's Blood Knight and Blood Devil form.

Everyone else leaves Saskuto, Neo and Ron behind, on a march to Yuri's base. "Ahh, b*****ks... Looks like you're gonna have to push me, Saskuto..." Ron said, as he was itching to get a move on. However, on the journey to Yuri's base, Kayne White obstructs their path. "You! Ohh.... You're killing Yuri, yes!? Well, eat this, and good day!" he said, as he used alchemy to hang Torn, Sasha, Dan and Gabriel upside down, and left. "Mum... This guy's a bully!" Gabriel complained. "He's like that all the time, son..." Sasha replied, as she tried to get out. Back in the Yim Empire building, Ron was ready to move out, however, he was stopped by a short thought, before saying, "Well, let's go, then!" Ron said, as he moved out, using his wheelchair.

Saskuto nodded and pushed Ron in the wheelchair, running as fast as he could trying to catch up with everyone else. [color=#000080][b]"Hang on guys! We're coming, so don't start the party without us!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as he ran, still pushing Ron in his wheelchair. He didn't know how this battle was going to turn out, but he had to be ready for anything...and to expect anything to happen. Saskuto couldn't leave anything to chance and couldn't rule out any possibilities. [color=#000080][b][i]Gotta make sure Ron will be alright..[/i][/b][/color]

Then, as soon as Ron and Saskuto was near arriving, all he could see are Torn, Sasha, Gabriel, Dan and more recently, a minute ago, Hikari, all hanging upside down, and tied together in tape. "Seriously.... You guys... Who would be so clumsy, to ever get tied upside down..." Ron said to them. "It's that Kayne White dude, father.... I can't do anything, can I!?" Dan replied. Ron facepalmed, and said, "Saskuto, release every single one of them. I don't wanna see them at this state..." as he stood up, works out how to release the 5 people wrapped up in tape, then sits back down on his wheelchair. "You guys are f**ked if you're not free now... Well, Saskuto? What are you waiting for!?" Ron said.

Saskuto looked at Ron and then looked around. [color=#000080][b]"Just something doesn't seem right...I mean, I leave you for a moment to cut them down...and they'll probably be bait for a trap." [/b][/color]

[color=#006400][b]"Got it!" [/b][/color]Neo said as he quickly slashed the tape and released everyone.

Saskuto summoned his Keyblade to his hand, knowing something was bound to happen. [color=#000080][i][b]Doesn't exactly add up here...Kayne tapes them and just leaves them. He's obviously here to take out Ron and the rest of us at the same time... [/b][/i][/color]he thought, still near Ron. Since Ron wasn't in any condition to escape on his own, Saskuto had to stay put in case he had to get Ron out of here. [color=#000080][i][b]Just hope that isn't the case for this situation...[/b][/i][/color]

And, just as Saskuto thought it would be, Ron moves around in his wheelchair, his feet got caught on a metal wire and he hung upside down as well, getting off his wheelchair. "Sh*t. Looks like, I'll be getting out on my own... Guys, I'll catch up later, we have Yuri to deal with!" Ron ordered, as Dan and the others leave for Yuri, before being confronted by Kayne, with a roll of tape and a roll of wire, tossing them up and down. "Well... I hope you're paying attention, because you guys are going right down, before you even get to see Yuri... Dear, oh dear!" he said. "That's wasted effort, Kayne! I don't see why you, the tw*t, have to trash us! Well, we're too good for you... Why don't you just run home to your momma!" Dan said, in his American accent. "Dan, you're too cocky... Let's just kill Kayne, remove him from the world's database, and go straight for Yuri!" Sasha said, slapping the back of Dan's head.

Archived