The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

"what's this? i don't eat food. sure looks good from a mortal point of view, but you know i can't, and i won't, eat. i'll be in the back yard if you need me.", he said, walking back out into the yard. he then changed to his spirit form, and spent his time in meditation. [i]what should i do next? i think i should continue helping the Yim family for the considerable future. tell me, all-father, when do i die?[/i], he prayed. a spiritual figure appeared, and said, "3011, in battle. you will die honorably, fighting for what you believe is right.", Zhu Yuan replying, "i get to live [b]that[/b] long?!" as soon as he said it, the figure disappeared. "damn. he didn't answer me."

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then, everyone else enjoyed their treat, however, in the year 2065, Ron has become too old to fight, but still has the power to rule as Emperor. Dan, however, was placed in charge of this battle alongside Torn, who will also be in charge. "Okay, We're marching out, to defeat Ashley, Kayne and Yuri, all in order!" Ron said to everyone. "Zhu Yuan, since you're not part of the empire, I would highly suggest you plan how we're gonna get to Ashley, but you're not getting the bait before us, you get it!?" Ron said, making sure Zhu Yuan gets every single bit of it. Dan polishes up everyone's blades, then said, "We're ready, Dad. Zhu Yuan, turn to your spirit form, and figure out how we're gonna get past Ashley without having to go through Kayne's childish traps!" Dan ordered, as he and Torn marches out first.

"easy for me in this form. i can easily deactivate them. knowing Kayne, he'll have put a switch the size of an ant by the door. i'll need to find it, but it should be easy.", he said, teleporting to the destination to try and figure out where the switch is, and to have some time to think. [i]if i live that long...then i could do so much more! but now, i must concentrate on finding that switch[/i], he thought, hovering over the traps to the door. "it just HAD to be so small, didn't it?", he said, pushing a button the size of a dot about an inch from the door. the traps deactivated. "there."

When Zhu Yuan deactivated the traps Kayne set, everyone else moved on. "So? How are we... Oh. Ashley, this is gonna be rather interesting..." Ron said, rolling his eyes, not knowing what he's doing. When he heads to something eerie, Ron looks around, then gets his nose pinched by one of Kayne's traps, that Zhu Yuan has missed out. "What do you call deactivation, Zhu Yuan!? Surely, you'll remember!" Ron said, as he carefully takes the trap out of his nose, then it started to bleed. Ron wiped off the blood with his nose, then he thought, "Hmm... I wonder what other traps he missed out..." before being confronted by Ashley, while everyone else was heading to him. "You, me. Alone." Ashley said, as he dragged Ron out of sight, and into the darkness Ashley was once in, then traps him there. Ashley simply disappears. "Hello? Oh, damn. No one can hear me..." Ron mumbled.

"i swear i deactivated all of them. but i'll head forward to make sure that Yuri is there. then i'll kick his ass.", he said, then continuing by shouting, "Sentient Justice!", before walking through the wall. "Yuri! i'm going to break you in half! get out here and fight like a man instead of hiding!", he shouted, preparing a ball of light energy. Yuri appeared,a spear in his hand. Zhu Yuan shouted, "ha! lightning staff!", his sword becoming a staff, bulging with lightning. he began spinning it around and walking over to Yuri, still spinning the staff. "bring...it on."

Saskuto ran off from the others, in his Ice Wolf form. He sniffed the air and looked around. [color=#000080][b][i]Good thing this form enhances the senses...I can faintly smell Ron's scent... [/i][/b][/color]he thought as he leapt into a tree. [color=#000080][b][i]Ron, you better not be dead by the time I arrive...if you are...I won't forgive myself!! [/i][/b][/color]Saskuto smelled Ron's scent again, this time getting stronger. He knew that he was getting real close...to Ron and to that monster Ashely. [color=#000080][b]"C'mon out you psycho!!"[/b][/color]

Ron banged the glass near Saskuto, with a faint voice flowing in Saskuto, despite shouting at him. "Hey! Lemme out of this mess!!" Ron shouted, as he gets taken by Ashley. Ashley slits his throat, leaves him lying down dead, and approached the others. "What have you done to my father? In fact, where the f**k is he?" Dan said. "I won't tell... Unless, you're looking for him." Ashley said, showing the others Ron with blood coming from his throat. "You seriously do not want that to happen, yes? Well, you're gonna have to defeat me first. The final battle... Begins... NOW!" Ashley shouted, as he let out his poleaxe, charged at Saskuto, and having aura appearing before himself. "Die, all of you... As the only human of the Walker family... I WILL PREVAIL!" he growled.

Saskuto snarled a little, as a wolf and his eyes turned golden feral. [color=#000080][b]"Let him go..." [/b][/color]he said walking towards Ashely, gripping his Claymore as the ground beneath his feet. Then he suddenly disappeared, and reappeared behind Ashley, slashing his back. [color=#000080][b]"Ashley, even though you are a human born in a family of vampires...you aren't strong enough to defeat us!!" [/b][/color]Saskuto smirked as he watched ice and frost appear and form on his clothes. [color=#000080][b]"Share the same fate as your brother..."[/b][/color]

And so, the battle begins. Torn takes out her Cursed Omega blade, slashed Ashley a couple of times, before turning into a ball of darkness. Ron gets up, despite having his throat slit by Ashley. He stitches his wounds, then turned into a ray of light. The ball of darkness and the ray of light both collided with each other, causing a transformation into a Fallen Warrior, with Ron piloting the cockpit and Torn in the control room, indicated inside the warrior's head. "Everyone hop in! The more people, the merrier, also, giving up more power!" Ron said, as Dan and Sasha hops in the Fallen Warrior. The warrior's strength increased by 20%. Then, Gabriel joins the fray with his 100 foot Cie'th Blade, with the blade's height as big as the Empire State Building, almost. "I'll deal with this b*****d! Watch closely!" Gabriel said, as he used the Cie'th Skill, [i]Cie'th Breath[/i], letting off a really bad poisonous breath, poisoning Ashley. "Argh! How dare this blade... Cough!" he said, as he kept coughing, weakening him.

"Yuri...your time...has come...", he said, the room growing dark. "prepare...for the...battle of a lifetime...", he said, his eyes glowing black, a black cape with yellow tint appearing on his back. Armor grew out of his skin, also black with yellow tint. "prepare...you won't see daylight again...", he said, his skin turning a very dark color, a helmet growing on his head. his sheath started growing, his sword turning into a zweihander. with everything grown, he shouted, "Sentient Darkness! GRAHH!", a dark orb appearing in front of him. he fused it with his zweihander, gathering so much dark energy that the room went pitch black. the door shut of it's own accord, scared of the presence. "see...even solid objects...are scared of the darkness...this is not mortal darkness...this is a powerful darkness...it is the darkness of time's memoirs!", he shouted, preparing for battle.

Ashley coughed, before being removed from history. Then, Kayne confronts The Yim Empire, with caution. "So? Do you want murder, or death?" he said. "Hey, the both means the same... Why the hell did you say that anyway, Kayne? Do you wanna die?" Ron backfired, however, Kayne knew he wouldn't take any of it, so he freezes time, and roundhouse kicked Ron, but barely survives. "So? You're growing strong... But, are you strong enough?" Ron said, as he charges at Kayne with full power. "Sometimes, you're just a dumbass who doesn't even know how to fight..." he also said, as he and Torn separated forms, got his Blood Omega out, and charges at Kayne, however... Kayne cracks Ron's armour, causing him to expand into a Blood Demon, the loneliest of demons. Ron blared out a roar, stabbing Kayne with his claws, and attempts to shred him to bits.

"will you yield, Yuri? or do i have to remove you myself...?", he said, darkness wrapping around him like a coat. "hah!", he shouted, sending the darkness around Yuri, crushing him like he was a toy. "prepare...to be...removed from history!", he shouted, clenching his fist, the darkness crushing Yuri to pieces. "GRAHH!", he shouted, his voice going mechanical again. his thirst for blood was not quenched. he needed to kill. "no...more....GRAHH!", he shouted, his body going out of control. "watch...urgh! out! GRAHH!", he shouted, trying to warn the others, a small squeak coming out. "...die.", he said, his body completely corrupted.

"Hold on! Dad, where's Zhu Yuan!?" Dan said. Ron, in his Blood Demon form, crushes Kayne, threw him off, then said, "He's dealing with Yuri, having kicked him out of coma!" "You're joking me!" Dan replied, as he ran straight to Yuri, then thought for a moment. After a while, he ran straight back into Kayne, saying, "Surrender now, Kayne! Or forever be removed from history!" Kayne refused, stabs Dan with his own Samurai Blade, and throws him off. The minute Ron saw this, he thought, "Kayne.... You'll pay for what you did..." before walking up to Kayne, and said, "You'll pay for what you did... TO MY SON!!" before Kayne uses alchemy to stab Ron in the heart. "Ugghh... Not.... Possible..." Ron mumbled, before fainting in front of The Yim Empire. "My... Husband... KAYNE! You B*****D!!" Torn shouted, enraged at Kayne's actions. "I'll... NEVER FORGIVE YOU, EVER!" she cried, charging at Kayne. Melissa's ghost, then appears in front of Saskuto and Neo and said, "Saskuto... You'll need this form... And Neo, you're lucky too... You both have forms to do with blood..." before disappearing. Saskuto should recieve the Blood Wolf form by luck, whereas Neo should recieve the Blood Angel form, also by luck. However, Sasha, Gabriel and Torn were left enraged at Ron's defeat, hence why they all charged at Kayne.

"urrrggh...", he groaned, darkness swelling around him, his sword being clutched tightly be the darkness. he then starting laughing cynically. "GRAHH!", he shouted, still mechanical. he walked like a machine, his sword slashing at the wall. "help...me...GRAHHH!", he shouted, getting louder and louder, the darkness getting bigger. "S...sentient...GRAHHH!", he shouted, being stopped by his Darkness form's corruption. "end...my misery...destroy this form...and i will return...to normal...GRAHHHH!", he shouted, looking at the others, his darkness getting bigger and bigger. he clenched his fist, raising Ron to help him.

Saskuto's form changed and he was now in the Blood Wolf form, same with Neo...but the Blood Angel form.

[color=#000080][b]"Well...it seems we've gotten a new upgrade!" [/b][/color]Saskuto smirked as he rushed towards Kayne, his Claymore now having blood emerge from the blade, twisting and turning into a spear like tentacle, stabbing and slashing at Kayne. He stepped in front of him and then round-house kicked Kayne in the stomach, watching him fly. [color=#000080][b]"Oh yes! This form is the sweetest one I've ever had!" [/b][/color]he shouted, smiling.

[color=#006400][b]"Oh really, well watch this!" [/b][/color]Neo said, watching his wings sprout of blood and stabbing Kayne with ease.

"GRAHHHHH!", he roared, shaking the walls. the darkness grew, and with it, his thirst for blood. "Kayne...", he said, picking him up, roaring, "GRAHHHH!", ripping the skin off of his fragile skeleton. he then proceeded to tip his head back, and absorb the energy from Kayne's lifeless body. "GRAHHH!", he roared, turning to the others. a small voice said, "help...me...", but was not heard because of the constant roaring his corrupted body was making. he put his hands to his head, trying to gain control, bringing the body down to it's knees. "no!!", he shouted.

ooc: basically, you're screwed if i don't manage to defeat this form. y'all can try and help me if you wish.

Ron tried to stand, leaving Kayne's alchemically-made blade still stabbed through his heart. He reverts to normal, then looked at Saskuto and Neo. "My... Late daughter gave you two... Those?" he said. "They look sweet! And, Kayne is dead... REALLY, DEAD!" as Ron becomes a ray of light, thus transforming into a Blood Knight once more. "Kayne... Prepare to be.... Removed from history! Suffer the SAME FATE, AS L.O.N.E!! [i]Loner's Blood![/i]" Ron said, as he flies up to Kayne, and removed him from history, much like Ashley when he suffered a poisonous attack from Gabriel's Cie'th Blade. Then, Yuri was the last one to fight, except his form was more distorted this time, sucking the powers of all at once. "How can I help... No, I had enough! Maybe you should ALL DIE! Blood Vampire!" Yuri said, as he transforms into a Blood Vampire, cracks Ron's armour, then Ron himself expands and turns into a Blood Demon. "You'll regret it... YURI WALKER!" he cried.

[color=#000080][b]"Neo, stay with the others...me and Ron will take care of this." [/b][/color]Saskuto said gripping his Claymore's hilt, walking next to Ron. [color=#000080][b]"So, how about we show this psycho our true power??" [/b][/color]He quickly summoned his two Keyblades and watched them merge with his Claymore, it beginning to glow. He unsheathed his Blade of Shadows and then merged it with the Claymore, it growing more powerful. [color=#000080][b]"BLOODY WOLVES!!" [/b][/color]he shouted, watching wolves of pure blood appearing, rushing towards Yuri.

"Perhaps.... I'll bite him off... Since I'm the Blood Demon! Yuri Walker. Die within your grasp!" Ron said, as he grabbed Yuri, threw him straight up, stabbed him and threw him to the wolves to feed on. "No, no, no!! I don't wanna be removed from history... Don't! NOOO!!!" then, Saskuto's Blood Wolf minions bit off Yuri, and removed him from history. But, that's not all. Now, that L.O.N.E, Yuri, Ashley and Kayne are removed from history, the past now turns itself against The Yim Empire, with Liu Shan, Liu Bei, Zhao Yun and Jiang Wei appearing first. Ron reverts to normal, saying, "Let those guys at it. They probably won't recognise us, but now it's our turn to defeat... The past..."

Theme Tune: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbPJwjFsB9I%20"]The Final Battle[/url]

Saskuto, reverted to his Ice Wolf form and smirked. [color=#000080][b]"These guys? Piece of cake!" [/b][/color]He quickly rushed at them, the ground becoming icy and slippery around everyone. Saskuto slid on the ice and jumped above two of them and slashed their shoulders and necks. He quickly made a small iceberg appear, to rebound him and make him slid to the other two. He slashed their legs and watched them fall on the ice. [color=#000080][b]"Well, these people aren't exactly putting up a fight. Perhaps their power isn't like the others."[/b][/color]

"I'll do it, Grampa!" Gabriel shouted, as he summons up his Cie'th Blade, stabs itself on the ground as Zhao Yun and Jiang Wei charge at the blade alongside their troops. "Okay! Send in our troops!" Ron said, sending in The Yim Empire troops from The Yim Empire, with them charging at the 2 Shu Emperors, Liu Bei and Liu Shan. Then, the Cie'th Blade uses it's own skill, [i]Cie'th Breath[/i], causing Zhao Yun and Jiang Wei to become poisoned. "Oh. Piece of cake, alright... Saskuto, Gramps, lure those Emperors to those son of the b*tches! That would hopefully poison them as well, as the bad breath coming from my blade actually spreads!" Gabriel said as Ron tries to lure Liu Shan to Gabriel, with the poisoned Jiang Wei and Zhao Yun.

"ha...GRAHH!", he shouted, gaining control, his body still corrupted. "GRAHH! Corruption!", he shouted, darkness flowing inside and outside of his body. "you...will die, enemies of the past...GRAHH!", he shouted, swinging at Zhao Yun, knocking him to the wall, rendering him unconscious. "Jiang Wei...", he said, grabbing him. "GRAHHH!", he shouted, tilting his head back, absorbing the energy. "you...traitorous...scum...GRAHHH! i'll take you both on at once! GRAHH!", he shouted, growing another two hands, holding zweihanders. "GRAHHH!", he roared, making everyone cringe.

Then, simultaneously, Cao Cao, Cao Pi, Cao Shuang and Cao Mao joins the fray, only to target Zhu Yuan. "More? Oh, man.... Wait, I haven't met them before..." Gabriel said. "You haven't met either of them, grandson..." Ron replied, as he looked at the heroes of Wei, then thought to himself, "The Battle of The Past, will prove to us, no end... However, if we manage to pull it off, then... We have Zhu Yuan to defeat... And that, isn't fair..." Then, he lured Liu Shan and Liu Bei to Jiang Wei and Zhao Yun, but they didn't get poisoned by the Cie'th Blade's breath. "Damn, it doesn't work! Well, I'll have to defeat them by hand!" Ron said, as he charges straight at Liu Bei and Liu Shan, but the fight goes on....

"well. if you have to defeat me, prepare for a fight of your lifetime...i can take all of you on at once! Age of Destruction!", he shouted, breaking the heroes of Wei in half. now...all that's left is...Wu, i believe? ...now, i get it...you want me to destroy your enemies, for you to destroy me?! i will no longer be able to aid you if you remove me from history. even having said that, after this, bring it on! Corruption! GRAHH!", he shouted, smashing up Wei's portal and standing there, waiting for Wu's portal to appear. "even with those Time Armors i gave you, you won't be able to defeat me...children of time are forbidden to strike the keeper!"

However, they weren't wearing Time Armours. In fact, Liu Shan and Liu Bei, were removed from history by Ron, before things could ever stand in his way. "Ha. This is getting a lot easier than I thought... Gabriel, protect Saskuto!" Ron said. "Okay, gramps! You defeat those b*****ds!" Gabriel replied, looking at the heroes of Wei. "Apparently so... How are we doing, against Jiang Wei and Zhao Yun?" Ron questioned. "Doing it now, gramps!" Gabriel replied, as he jumped up to his Cie'th Blade, raised it up, then swung the blade at Jiang Wei and Zhao Yun, removing them from history. Then, Cao cao and Cao Pi both heads for Gabriel, but then looks up to the Cie'th Blade, knowing that they have no chance against it. Then, they head for Ron, as they prepare to fight the Emperor of The Yim Empire. "So, what are we up to? Taking the p*ss, or what? Say good night!" he shouted.

Archived