The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

reappearing beside Ron, he said,"if only you, Kayne, were a little more...persuasive...I would have shortened your sentence in hell. but as you are so reckless, I have managed to catch you once more. Age of Destruction!". now shouting, Kayne's bones breaking again, but more painfully than last time "die, scum.", he said, Kayne's bones making another small explosion. Zhu Yuan then decided to stay for a while. he then started walking to the shell of what was once Kayne, and whispered, "requiescat in pace.", closing the shell's eyes and walking on. "now, who is up for some real fighting?", he said, laughing.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saskuto and Neo ran out and then both quickly slashed at Kayne.

[color=#006400][b]"Dude...we aren't in the mood. Can't we take a rain check on this fight, Kayne?" [/b][/color]Neo asked, sighing.

[color=#000080][b]"Taught ya Neo...never make deals with criminals." [/b][/color]Saskuto smirked, stabbing his Blade of Shadows into the ground, seeing shadows emerge from it and quickly dodging Kayne's traps and wires. They were finally at him when they began to stab and slash at Kayne. [color=#000080][b]"Kayne...we've done this dance before. You suck at being evil and you suck at fighting...now please just get the hell out of the way so we can fight Yuri and go home."[/b][/color]

"Ya..... WHAT!?" Kayne shouted, as Ron reappears, without his wheelchair, and his lasso rope, swinging it around his head waiting to tie Kayne up. "Sorry, Kayne. Your evil days are over!" Ron said, as he threw his rope over Kayne and caught him, before he ties up Kayne and said, "Stop being the miserable cretin you once were, and just, get the f**k outta my town!" before he throws Kayne off, and started to run a third of a mile. "Ugh! Mobility still isn't good... But, I'm able to walk a couple of miles, before I have to use my wheelchair again... This... Sucks..." Ron said, as he walked to Yuri's base. Dan catches up with Ron, and said, "Father... Take it easy, will ya?" before being confronted with traps, visible to Dan and the others. "We got a hell of a lot to do..." he thought.

"traps? ha!", he said, walking straight through them, being a spirit. "if you guys can't get past these traps then i'll have to face him alone.", he said, laughing, then moving on to the next trap. "because we all know that you want to face the deathly pair.", he stated, moving on to the next one as soon as everyone else had passed the first one. "keep up!", he shouted, chuckling to himself. taking out his blade, he threw it at the far wall, hitting the switch, and disabling all the traps. "chop chop, pick up the pace!", he shouted, catching his sword like a boomerang.

"Hey, dude... We can get past these traps... It's just that we have a lot to do..." Dan said, as he too does exactly what Zhu Yuan did. Ron just watched, then thought, "Kayne got through a lot of effort setting this sh*t, I dunno what the f**k's this tw*t's up to, but I swear it's some nitwit trying to ruin my f**king empire... So, be it. Kayne isn't getting anywhere...." as he walks around, pretending nothing ever happened, before he walks up to Dan, saying, "Wait up, son... You've... Oww!" before looking at his feet. "Ohh, hell. I've got a lot to do... Sounds like I'm not gonna get anywhere at this rate..." Ron said, as he took the trap out of himself, without further harm.

"that is why i never liked having a solid body. they feel pain.", he said, chuckling to himself then walking back over to the others. "you ready for this, guys? you might not get a chance again, so are you ready?", he said, sheathing his sword, then continuing to walk towards the switch he so carelessly threw his sword at. suddenly, spikes began protruding out of the ceiling. "f***! get out! i'll hold it open! Sentient Chaos!", he shouted, holding the ceiling up, the spikes not even scratching his armor. "GO!", he shouted, the spikes still going down.

ooc: must...stop...myself...must not type will you save? yes/no...

Everyone else went, except for Ron, who dug the ground underneath him, and started crawling underground. "Ugh, dirty job, but it has to be done..." he thought. After a while, the otehrs arrive at Yuri's base, just to have themselves magnetised to Yuri's wall, just to have a circular-bladed saw running between one another. "Sh*t! Where's Dad!?" Dan shouted. Ron, also magnetised, replied, "I'm next to you, son! At this moment now... We either die a man, or get out of this safely!" before struggling to get out. Then, Yuri appears before the others, saying, "Welcome, Yim Empire! Now, will you give up your place as Emperor!?" glaring at Ron. "No, I won't... For the sake of it... I can't allow myself to step down my throne! My son's the prince of the empire, so I can't give it to ya!" Ron said, angrily.

[s]so i'm left in the entrance with spikes going through my hands? nice...[/s]

"anyone left?", he said, looking around. "guess they all made it. better revert then teleport so i don't die a mortal.", he mumbled, reverting to spirit form and teleporting out. he then saw the wall that the others were magnetized to, and shouted, "magnebreak!", effectively destroying the magnetic field binding them. he then saw Yuri and Ashley, so he brought out his sword and shouted out a curse, enveloping the two in a cloud of deep, purple poison. "you better die today...i've got a lot on schedule!", he shouted, running at the two and raising his blade. he jumped, and sped back down, slashing, in an attempt to kill at least one of them.

Yuri dodged every slash, but he didn't succeed in the last slash. Dan approached Ashley, slashed him a couple of times using his Samurai Blade, then he remembers something. "Perhaps, Yuri and Ashley may be brothers.... What if my father and Yuri are lost brothers... I'd be surprised... But, hey. No worries..." he thought. Then, Ron approaches Yuri, alongside Torn, and both turns into rays of light and balls of darkness respectively. After a while, Ron and Torn both become Blood Knight and Blood Maiden respectively, before they both approach the Walker brothers. Yuri approaches Ron, and cracks his armour, causing him to scream in agony, then, rather than turning him into a Blood Devil, but he expands by an extra 2', then roars, becoming a Blood Demon, renaming after the Blood Devil.

Saskuto ran onto the battlefield, instantly transforming into his Ice Wolf form, and swung his Claymore at Yuri causing him to back away. [color=#000080][b]"Guess better later than never..." [/b][/color]he said as he began to slash at Yuri, causing frost to form on Yuri's clothes. [color=#000080][i][b]The more I slash, the more I make frost and ice appear on him...and if it all becomes enough, he'll start losing body control and be completely frozen! [/b][/i][/color]Saskuto thought, still slashing at him, ice and frost forming on Yuri's clothes.

"Dad's getting ferocious! Everyone get outside!" Dan pleaded, as everyone, except for Yuri and Ashley, stood outside, before Ron uses his Penultimate Skill, '[i]Demon's Doom[/i]' on Yuri, causing him to fade away, and Ron himself to become unconscious. Dan and the others came back in, to finish off Yuri's brother, Ashley. Dan, however, dragged Ron from the area, before Ashley charged at him. "What have you done to my brother!? You are going... To die!" he said. "Uh, no. You're gonna die, and I know it! Well!? Who gets the crown first!?" Dan backfired, knowing that Ashley is going to be in more pain than Dan himself. "If Yuri's a vampire and Ashley's a human.... Then?" Dan thought, being cut short by Ashley's attacks.

Saskuto looked at Ashely and then smirked. [color=#000080][b]"Alright, I'll beat you like I did with Yuri!" [/b][/color]he said as he slashed him, watching ice and frost appearing on his clothes like Yuri. He backed away and then lifted his claymore above his head and then watched as a moon appeared. [color=#000080][b]"Alright, ICE WOLVES COME FORTH!!" [/b][/color]he said wolves made from ice appeared from the ground and then rushed and attacked Yuri. [color=#000080][b]"Howling Avalanche!!"[/b][/color]

Ashley dodged every move, except for one wolf, who tried to bite him. However, he fends it off with force. "Don't you know... This pig, sure is going down without a single effort... Die, with a swing of my axe! Huh?" he said. However, Dan stopped his axe with his bare hands, touching the blade, causing his hands to bleed slightly. "Sorry, Ashley, but you don't call people pigs, unless you're one of them! Besides, you're human! Your brother's a vampire, and why do I care about this lot? you're nothing but a tw*t, basically..." Dan said, as he snatched Ashley's axe from his hands, using his fist, then threw it at Ashley himself, treating it as s boomerang.

Saskuto smirked as he saw this. [color=#000080][b]"Nice...now I'll help it!" [/b][/color]he said as more ice wolves appeared, howling in unison. [color=#000080][b]"Alright my pets, engage in battle to the death. Finish him off!!" [/b][/color]The wolves howled again and then rushed towards Ashley, biting and clawing at him. As they did this, Ashely began to freeze slowly from the inside AND out. [color=#000080][b]"Time to end this!" [/b][/color]Saskuto said running towards Ashley, swinging his claymore. [color=#000080][b]"TIME TO BREAK THE ICE!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as he slashed at Ashley, watching his legs crumble with the ice.

-----Plot 9 - Chapter 8 - The Rightful Emperor-----

With Ashley crushed, his soul pulls back, attempting to recharge his powers for the next fight. Now, with Ashley and Kayne left to fight, as Yuri is in a huge coma, Ron and the others came back to The Yim Empire building, reviewing their battle, and how to improve the next one. "Okay... Let's look at how you guys got MAGNETISED TO THE WALL!? Then, circular saw blades running between one another.... This is embarrassing!" Ron shouted. "Dad... I know it's embarrassing, but..." Dan said, as he was cut short, as Ron was about to talk. "Okay.... Enough. We're preparing for the final battle... The battle of our lives... With Zhu Yuan, hopefully helping us, with our alliance..." Ron said, as he orders his people to prepare for the final battle, as Dan and Ron both head to the garden to strengthen their skills.

Saskuto brought Neo out to the garden to watch Ron and Dan practice. [color=#000080][b]"Neo, you need to stay here to watch both Ron and Dan train...why because you forgot a few things when you fought in the last fight." [/b][/color]he said with a sigh.

[color=#006400][b]"I-I understand dad..." [/b][/color]Neo said sighing as he looked back at Ron and Dan training. [color=#006400][i][b]I screwed up big time here...I should've used my full strength. But yet I didn't do it...I screwed up big time and I should've done more...BUT I DIDN'T!! [/b][/i][/color]he thought as he ran his fingers through his hair. He should've learned to use more strength, and yet he underestimated his opponents...something he would never make again. Neo would die before he did that again.

Dan, merging his Cosmic Blade that he got from the previous timeline, with his fire blade, that he stole from the shops, unintendingly, to create Fire Cosmos, with the element of Blood and Wind, before approaching Ron with his blade, and created multiple slashes with the speed of lightning. This sends Ron from the garden, to the living room, knocking down his throne, and breaking it. "Dan, is getting a lot stronger... Hence crushing my throne... Good on you, son! Let's do this!" Ron shouted, as he too jumps to Dan, at the speed of light, and slashed him a couple of times, as he approached the garden. "Ugh, I can't keep up with you, Dad!" Dan said. "That's because you're under-trained! Keep going, son!" Ron replied.

"you guys! stop fighting!", he said, laughing. "because we all know that i'm the best", he stated, chuckling. taking out his blade, he shouted, "Sentient Justice!", becoming his most powerful form and slashing at both at once. "learn some reflex skills.", he said, putting his sword away and flexing his knuckles. "ha. try and escape from this!", he shouted, blasting high wind at both of them, sending them flying. "told ya. now what are you going to do next? you better practice in that Time Armor i gave you guys. don't want them to stay in an attic, not being used, now do i?", he said, laughing heartily.

"Hah! We'll be using that in our final battle... But, for now... Zhu Yuan, we'll need your help, however, at the end of our final battle, we'll have to defeat each other, no matter what happens!" Ron said, as he charged at Zhu Yuan, then gets blown off. "You're good.. We'll be using you in training.... C'mon, Dan!" he said, as Dan prepares his blade. "C'mon, Zhu Yuan... Don't ya wanna get rid of Yuri and Ashley? Oh, wait... We still got that Kayne b*****d too..." he said, as he trains himself against Zhu Yuan, with Ron watching from the sidelines. After a while, he gets back up, and collects the Time Armours Zhu Yuan gave him, from his office, and chucked one of them to Dan. "You'll need it for our final battle!" Ron said, as he too wears his Time Armour. "It fits in a lot better than last time.. Well, since it was the second tme I had it on now..." he thought.

Zhu Yuan watched, amused, as Dan just bounced off of his armor. he started laughing, then struck at Dan's blade, nearly breaking it in half. he then laughed louder, Dan still bouncing off of his armor. "you'll never get past my Heavenly Plate. use your armor and your mind to get past it! you have to try harder!", he shouted, Dan stopping for a moment, then blasting him with time energy. "good! now Ron, why don't you give it a try? might come in handy, you never know.", he said, taking out his sword and fighting with Dan for practice. "fight harder!"

"Right, here goes nothing!" Ron said, as he uses his mind, attempting to get past Zhu Yuan's plate, but fails. "Hmm... Perhaps not..." he thought. Then, he uses his mind again, but a lot harder, until a massive ball of energy bestowed in him, blasting it straight at Zhu Yuan. "Would that do!?" Ron said, as he sits down, out of breath. "Ugh, I'm too old, now... I'd better call it a day... How about Saskuto and Neo train with Zhu Yuan?" Ron said, as he went to his throne, picked it up, and starts fixing it. "Me and my fights with Dan... Blowing me off with his blade at lightning speed... F**k it, he's good..." he thought, as he fixed his throne within minutes.

getting blasted back a few inches, he said, "good, but you must achieve a personal peace at mind.", walking back to his original spot. "now, you two. i want you to try this.", he said, grabbing his sword, holding it aloft. he then put it right up, hard, and it began to grow, fast. it became white and stayed like it. "this lasts maybe about an hour. you try.", he said, running up to a training dummy with the light zweihander and literally slashing it in half, with just one shot. "it is very powerful, but also very hard to practice. you guys are skilled, so i'm sure you can do it.", he stated, spawning two training dummies behind him and walking to behind Neo and Saskuto.

With Ron, off to collect letters, and yet again, having newspapers being chucked at his face. His face becomes red, and enraged, shouting, "WHAT IS ALL THAT SH*T ALL ABOUT!! WHEN THE F**KING HELL WILL YOU GIVE UP WITH MY F**KING DAUGHTER!!??" as he saw the newspaper front page, featuring Melissa's death. "Huh... They should drop the subject..." Ron thought, as he threw the newspaper back at the paper round, hitting his head. "He deserved it..." he thought. Back in the garden, though, the phone rings, interrupting their training. Dan took off his Time Armour, and listened to the phone. "Hello?" Dan said, before his jaw dropped, and hangs up. "F**KING PRESS!!" he said, punching the wall, angrily.

"hang on. i'm going to get one of them.", he said, laughing evilly. a few minutes later, he came back, the reporter frozen. "real training dummy!", he said, laughing. "Age of Destruction!", he shouted, the reporter practically breaking in half. he then threw the remains out, and walked out of the door. "leave them alone...or i'll do the same to you!", he shouted, most of them running off. "you two have got balls. like me to chop them off for you?", he said, twisting his head upside-down, the two then running off. walking back in, he said, "little help here...", his face still upside-down.

Then, as the hard work comes to a temporary end, Ron is in the kitchen, cooking dinner. "Right... What shall I cook today, some steak, some thyme... Oh, brilliant! I have a good ol' dinner!" he said, as he prepares his food from the fridge, then finds one of them that has been rotten. "You're f**king with me..." he complained, as he threw the rotten food out. After a while, he creates a well done steak with roast potatoes made from scratch and gravy made from chicken stock. "Dinner's ready, guys! You deserved a treat, as well as a rest!" he said, as the phone rings once again. He placed his steak dish on the table, then picked up the phone. "Yes?" Ron said on the phone. He hangs up again, and carried on. "It's the press again... Don't bother with them, they're just tw*ts..." Ron said, as he places the food he has cooked, onto the table.

Archived