The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

Saskuto caught Dan and then put him on the ground as he rushes towards Kev, before stopping three feet in front of him. [color=#000080][b]"Kev...you don't understand do you...these people are my friends...I won't allow them to be hurt. And I'll stop at nothing to make sure they live!" [/b][/color]he said as light gathered around him. The light engulfed him, changing Saskuto into the Heavenly Wolf form. He smiled and then jumped into the air, almost flying above them all. [color=#000080][b]"Kev, sorry but your gonna have to be stopped now."[/b][/color]

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HRng8_lb0]FLOW - World's End(Fight's ending music)[/url][/i]

Saskuto began to glow and then he held his Claymore in front of him. [color=#000080][b]"Guys....I could use some energy..."[/b][/color]

Like lightning, Neo and everyone quickly raised their arms and lent Saskuto their energy. [color=#006400][b][i]C-Come on dad...[/i][/b][/color]

Closing his eyes, Saskuto was gathering the energy within the Claymore and watched it glow. [color=#000080][b]"Thanks...now....HOWLING ANGELIC FINALE!!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as he the Claymore began to sprout wings. He flew down towards Kev and then slashed him, watching the suppressed energy from everyone being released instantly. [color=#000080][b]"Sorry Kev. Hope we can see you again...and hopefully you'll remember us." [/b][/color]he said, watching Kev flying out of the battlefield.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then, everyone watched Kev being removed from history by Saskuto. Ron smiled, as he got himself of his slime and Kayne's cage, before jumping down. "Perhaps, Kev wasn't really.... That hard..." he thought, as everyone else heads back to the building. Then, time stopped. Forever. As soon as Ron and the others headed back home, he could see everyone else, that had died, return to life, except those removed from history. "This... Has got to be... The best feeling!" Ron said, as he saw Chloe Moase, Elise Robins, and Melissa Yim, came up to them and said, "You're... Alive?" Ron said to the three. "Yeah.... For some reason... Time stopped..." Melissa said, as she looks behind her, through a new portal. "Could this be...? Another time threat?" Ron said, as Chapter 9 begins... Now.

-----Final Plot - Chapter 9 - Looking Back at The Father's Memories-----

[color=#006400][b]"M-Melissa!!" [/b][/color]Neo said running up to her, stopping just a foot away from her. His face turned bright red and he looked away for a moment. [color=#006400][b]"Your alive...I-I'm so...so glad and happy to hear that!" [/b][/color]He looked back at her and then put his hand on her cheek. Neo smiled, and saw her smile back. [color=#006400][b]"Melissa...since your back, I-I was hoping that well...maybe we could...date a few times?" [/b][/color]he said a little nervous. Neo turned and heard everyone go "Awwww" and his face turned even more red. [color=#006400][b]"S-Shut up!"[/b][/color]

"I wish, Neo... But, time stopped... So, all we could see, when we're dating each other... Is us two... And that's clearly it..." Melissa said, turning red. "Damn, I'm flattered, Neo... It's a good ol' shock, huh?" she followed up. Ron smiled, walked up to Chloe Moase and Hikari Uchigya, then said, "Melissa, I'll support your decision all the way... You do want you want with Neo..." "Melissa, I am your real mother, so I'm with your father on that one..." Chloe replied, as Melissa looks at everyone, then back at Neo, then said, "Ahh, what the hell! We are part of The Yim Empire, aren't we?" before everyone applauded. Ron now comes up to Saskuto. "Time now stops, and... Guess we'll never grow old, or young... Or even die... Guess we're brothers-in-law now..." Ron said, scratching his head.

Saskuto laughed and nodded. [color=#000080][b]"Well always thought of you as a brother, so I guess this definitely confirms we will!" [/b][/color]he said smiling. Him and Hikari were very proud of their son for finally saying this. [color=#000080][b]"Guess after visiting her grave too often and us talking to them about dating...guess they finally decided to come clean like this." [/b][/color]Hikari smiled and held Saskuto's arm, nodding, loving the fact that her son was dating Melissa.

Neo's face turned red and then he cleared his throat. [color=#006400][b]"Well...maybe when this is over, we'll go out to dinner or something."[/b][/color]

"Stop it, Neo!" Melissa shouted. "The battle's over, so why get all frustrated!" she followed up, in case she would have the chance to hit Neo. Now, as time stopped, Chloe took out a large photo album, saying, "Perhaps we should look back to how everything worked out... Ron, pick a photo..." "Okay... How about... This! Our first battle in Ancient China!" Ron shouted, as he now begins to look back at the battle in Ancient China.

[b][u]Looking back at Ancient China[/u][/b]

"Okay, fellas! The battle between Shu and Jin, is about to begin... Neo, I demand you see Liu Shan right now!" Ron said, with thoughts of looking back at Ancient China, then the photographic scene turns back to normal.

[b][u]Back in The Yim Empire building[/u][/b]

"Wow... Never thought this would happen...." Ron thought, as he took a deep breath. "Hey, Saskuto... Why don't you pick a photo now..? We're looking back at our RP scenes, remember?" he said to Saskuto, patting his back, laughing.

Saskuto chuckled and looked at the photo of his son Neo, after he and Hikari died. [color=#000080][b]"My son becoming stronger and carrying out the Uchigya legacy. I'm proud to have seen his growth and strength in these past few fights." [/b][/color]he chuckled as he put the photo down and looked at Neo. [b][color=#000080]"Neo, make sure you keep that fire going...especially since your with Melissa now." [/color][/b]Saskuto moved away as he saw Neo's face red and quickly chased after him.

[color=#006400][b]"DAD! STOP EMBARRASSING ME LIKE THAT!!!" [/b][/color]Neo said running after him.

Ron just laughed. "Haha, Neo, my son! You've should've seen your face!" he said, as Melissa enters the scene, seeing Neo himself, chase after his father. "You two tw*ts can't seem to grow up, can you? Well, that's what boys are..." she said, with her head looking down, seeing a newspaper about her death. "What the f**k is that? Neo, Dad... Do you know about this?" she questioned, looking at Ron, then back at Neo. "Man, I knew I'm gonna be screwed... Yes, we both knew about it!" Ron replied. "Explain, Dad..." Melissa ordered. "Well, basically... There's an interview with the press, for 5 non-consecutive years!" Ron replied. "F**k that! The press won't give it a rest, would they!?" Melissa said, throwing all the newspapers being said about her death in the fireplace, burning them all down. "There, better. Don't you two come across that again!" she said, keeping a watchful eye at Neo and Ron.

Neo looked at the newspaper and looked back at Melissa. [color=#006400][b]"When I heard you weren't around...I tried to find you...but" [/b][/color]he said putting his hands in his pockets. [color=#006400][b]"I was already too late. And those stupid reporters came and bugged us every hour of every day trying to get info on it. I was fed up with it and almost ripped they're ever-loving heads off." [/b][/color]Neo smiled a little and then looked at Ron. [color=#006400][b]"Ask your dad how many times I was tired of their crap and the questions about you. But...that doesn't matter now. All that matters is we're all here."[/b][/color]

"I must insist, Neo... That's why I burnt this crap down..." Melissa replied, as Ron came up with a response. "Actually, Neo... They bugged us every minute... Sometimes every hour... But, who knows?" he said. "So, you ripped their heads off, almost? Hate to say, Neo.... It bugs me as well.." Melissa replied, summoning her 4 keyblades. "If I were there, I would've been taking the crap out of them..." she said, making her keyblades disappear. "Guys, show me your Blood Forms! I believe you have been given those by luck!" Melissa ordered, as Ron turns into a ray of light, Torn turned into a ball of darkness, and Dan's blade was covered in blood, as he entered the scene. Sasha enters the fray, with a glow in her circulatory region, then they all turned to their respective Blood forms, with Ron being a Blood Knight, Torn being a Blood Maiden, Dan being a Blood Samurai and Sasha being a Blood Valkyrie. Melissa smiled, impressed with their Blood Forms, as she waits for Saskuto and Neo to show her their respective Blood Forms. "Dad, I believe you got another form under that armour..." Melissa said.

"hey guys. want to go back to when i died?", he said, walking over to the others after meditating for twenty minutes. watching as Melissa take out her weapon, Zhu Yuan said, "you can't hit me with it anyway. there's no point hitting me because it would be in breach of our alliance contract.", still keeping a straight face, not even bothering to take out his sword. "but if you must...Gear Lance!", he shouted, his gear lance appearing in his hand, then nodding at Ron to tell Melissa about the alliance contract. "if you won't believe me...ask Ron."

"Enough! Both of you!" Ron said. "Besides, Zhu Yuan, her keyblades have disappeared, why think that she still has her keyblades with her now!?" he followed up, as he nodded, straight after. "Go ahead, Zhu Yuan. I wanna see the full picture... How did you die, exactly?" he questioned, awaiting his answer from Zhu Yuan. Then, Ron's thoughts of what could happen in the future RPs appear on a strange portal, featuring that of Ron and Saskuto, defeating a new species that have never been seen before. Then, the picture closes. Sheesh, what the hell was that?" Ron thought to himself, scratching his head. "It's not yours, Zhu Yuan... It's a completely new species, waiting to destroy all of history...." he said.

opening a portal, he started showing them it. but the others were too busy wondering what the previous picture was. "...hello...?", he said, the others finally looking at him. but the picture had gone. "damn you. i'll open it up again.", he said, opening it up again, starting from from the building where he died. "this is the building i died on. may the guidance of my spirit aid you in your discoveries.", he said, widening the picture to a portal. "i will come with you.", he said, putting his sword away. "let's go.", he said, walking into the portal and entering his past.

Saskuto smiled and just put his hands behind his head. [color=#000080][b]"Looks like we'll be here looking back on good times for a while." [/b][/color]he said with a chuckle. Since time stopped, they were still here and they'd probably be here for a long while. He didn't care, as long as he was with family Saskuto could stay here forever. [color=#000080][b]"So, quick question...does this mean we should get a wedding ready for my son and Melissa?" [/b][/color]he asked, smirking. He noticed both their faces turning red and he smirked a little more.

"Haha! Neo can take Melissa anyday!" Ron said, as everyone enters Zhu Yuan's visualisation, for a couple of minutes, whilst in the same building. The picture, expands, so that the whole family can see it. "Zhu Yuan's past, people... Sit on our couches, and watch carefully... Zhu Yuan, would you mind..?" Ron questioned, as he sat on the sofa, watching the whole thing, that Zhu Yuan used to experience. "Just because I got projector walls, I'm able to see anything that comes through our thoughts and visualisations, especially the past... Allow Zhu Yuan to talk through it for ya..." he said, relaxed. Then, something crawled out from Ron's window, but it disappears, just before Ron glares into it. Ron shrugged, thinking that no one was even there in the first place, except for his family, and of course, Saskuto's family and Zhu Yuan himself, who was left to wander after Kev was removed from history.

[color=#000080][b]"Ron, what's up? Is something the matter??" [/b][/color]Saskuto asked, looking at Ron, who seemed to have something on his mind. [color=#000080][b]"Anyway...looking back at these pictures and memories is becoming fun." [/b][/color]He ran his fingers through his hair smiling. Looking back on these memories was good, only cause there was no reason to start fighting right now. There was, there'd probably be a lot of reason to be depressed....and a lot is an understatement. [color=#000080][b]"So, what's on the mind Ron?"[/b][/color]

"hmm. i think you could know who my killer is, Ron. notice anything about them? i'll zoom in for you.", he said, zooming in the picture to show the killer's face. "this. this is what is on someone's mind. someone here. someone here killed me by pushing me off of that building and brought me into all of this. sure, i don't mind being dead, but i just want to know. because i want to throttle the s*** out of that person...", he said, mumbling the last part under his breath. he looked up. the others were staring at each other, shocked. "i know one of you knows who it is. or do i have to force it out of you?"

"Nah... Just, something went past me... Probably just me.." Ron said, out of his mind. Then, he put his thoughts into consideration about Neo and Melissa marrying each other. "I was just thinking, Saskuto... Perhaps we should get Neo and Melissa to marry each other... Though, they have a lot of responsibility... Straight ahead..." Ron said, to Saskuto, as a parcel appeared in front of his door. "What's this...?" Ron thought, opening the parcel. Inside the parcel, were 13 invitations to the next RP, Travelling to Ancient China, as The Yim Empire, and the Allies of The Past, renamed from its former glory, Beings of The Past. "Oh? Looks like we got something ahead of us..." Ron said to the others.

"Allies of the Past sounds like an over-glorified name for you guys to put the two in one category when we are completely different, in ethics, and in power. we are the Sentient people of the past. the Beings have died out. we, being the Rebels, need a new name, seeing as we have nothing to rebel against.", he said, trying to think of a name. "i can't think of anything. i will be back in twenty minutes after meditation. try to think of something i could use. something that sounds better than the Rebels of the Past.", he said, walking out of the door, turning to Sentient Justice, ready to meditate. he started floating in the air, and closed his eyes, for exactly twenty minutes.

ooc: maybe we could think of a new one together?

(Could do... Bring our thoughts of a new name to our club, and we'll figure it out together...)

"Perhaps..." Ron said to Zhu Yuan, then he hands out invitations to the next RP to everyone else, and kept one for himself. "Didn't think Allies of The Past would suit you, huh?" he followed up, as he looked at the others behind him, then thought, "This is gonna be interesting..." as he sits back down on the sofa, then watched the preview of the next RP. The preview showed Jin fighting against future empire, The Yim Empire, with Ron and Zhong Hui clashing blades against each other, and Saskuto clashing blades with Zhao Yun, before the picture closed up. "This is gonna be interesting, huh?" Ron thought, as the doorbell rings. Melissa answered the door, and picking up Neo's wedding ring, with the message, "Will you marry me?" on top of the ringbox. "Holy sh*t! I'm flattered! Neo, did you really send this!?" she questioned, shockingly.

"hmm. i don't understand the idea of marriage or love. don't really need emotion when i'm dead, huh?", he said, calmly looking over at Neo, trying to read his mind. his eyes locked on to Neo's forehead, spiritually entering his mind. only for a few minutes, though, as he had already got what he needed. "hmph. Melissa, he doesn't have the guts to say yes. so i'll say it for him.", he said, turning around, laughing at Neo. "or are you going to say it, Neo?", he said, taking his sword out, starting to flip it around and play with it. "come on, you know you'll have to sooner or later."

"Idiot! That ring's for me, from Neo! 'Course I'm gonna say yes to that proposal, if that thing was Neo's anyway..." Melissa shouted. However, the story doesn't end there yet... Nowhere near the end, in fact. Ron walks outside his house, then, towards the sky, saw Ancient China, clashing with the United Kingdom, with the King of England standing tall at the back, on the right hand side, with Ron, as Emperor, standing proud in front of the King of England, whilst on the left hand side, stood the Emperor of China, Sima Yan. Then, the picture disappeared. "So, that's what's gonna happen the next time I appear in this sort of stuff...?" Ron thought, as he heads back inside, made himself a coffee, and relaxed.

"hmm...i think i have a name. what do you guys think about the Spirit Guild? the motto is power achieved by spirit.", he said, thinking it would sound stupid. "i still need a building. maybe i should go into the year 2579 and found it there? you could come visit me and train some more with those armors i gave you.", he stated, proudly. he then opened a portal into 2579, and continued, "if you have any problems or questions, ask now. i'm leaving the portal open, but are you going to ask anything of me right now?", he said, ready to walk into the portal.

"Nah, not that we think of.... We'll put everything in practise now..." Ron said, as he leaves Zhu Yuan to found his new empire, as Kev was removed from history... Then, as time stopped in the present, Ron watched outside the window, as the Beings of the Past slowly die out, then, flags were destroyed, following the removal of Kev from history. After all that, we watch Melissa and Neo get married to each other, and now, they're enjoying life, with frequent visits from Ron. But, this time round, Ron stays in The Yim Empire building, and it stood out as it is. "Think it's time, for Travelling to Ancient China, don't you guys think?" Ron asked the others, before he looked up again, visualising the 2nd Century, with every kingdom clashing blades with each other. "It's going to be entertaining.... Hopefully..." he said, smiling.

in 2579, he managed to at least get a look around the city. "damn...this place is big. might get a hell of a lot of followers here. maybe i should find an abandoned building and buy it. a big one.", he said, jumping into the sky, and looking around. suddenly, a rope was thrown at him and he was strung up, practically falling at least 500ft. "my first visit to your time and you capture me? what a joke.", he said, his captor turning around and saying, "how the hell did you get here in the first place? my name is Zhu Yuan." [i]s***. i have a parallel?[/i], he thought. "but i'm Zhu Yuan. i came here to teach other people my powers." his parallel replied, "but i've lived through your time. if you tamper with anything, you might break history!"

ooc: introducing a plot twist that i discussed with Dark Necromancer.

Archived