OPINIONS BY COCO CHANEL

Lunar Origins

@ X-Judgement

Your location is listed as [i]Somewhere in the U.S.A.[/i], which is just as specific as I need it to be to make this statement.

In America, the word is spelled [i]judgment[/i], not [i]judgement[/i]. I understand that many European countries use [i]judgement[/i], but in reality, more and more people are beginning to ditch that semi-archaic spelling in favor of [i]judgment[/i], for whatever reason. Because you live in America, you are grammatically obligated to use the spelling [i]judgment[/i], despite your desire to use the other spelling. In this sense, your entire username is grammatically incorrect with regards to its spelling.

Other than that, still [b]DO NOT WANT[/b].

---

@ Blu

You have ninja'd me. This makes me angry. I am angry at you.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chaos Bakugan

I haven't talked to you, but according to the posts I've read from you... I'm not sure if we'd get along well.

Friggin Ninjas.

@Hinagiku

You scare me with your stoicism, although there is nothing wrong with that. You seem like a very analytic member, and you also seem quite firm with your beliefs.

Dark, I'm not sure if I like you or not. It really seems like you don't like me. I'm not sure if that is how you actually feel about me or not, but I don't think I should worry about it. You are by far the largest Grammar Nazi I have seen. There is nothing wrong with that, and it shows that you are very smart, but it can be quite annoying at times. I would like to get to know you better so we could be on more friendly terms.

And I'm sorry about the rules. I am just tired of reading one word posts... but if everybody shows feelings of disdain towards it, then I shall take the rule down.

EDIT: Nevermind, no more rules except don't JUST post "I don't know you".

Archived