OPINIONS BY COCO CHANEL

Lunar Origins

You seem to be rather disjointed in your organization skills and hasty to make action prior to thinking it through. I believe you behave in a manner slightly naive because of it, though. I would like to wait until you grow more as a member of this site before showing actual interest in you, as right now, you have none of mine.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1314834781' post='5482473']
Amazingly judgmental despite what he preaches
[/quote]

Do explain what you meant about drasic discussion, Judgement.

Anyways, I've begun to found you boring.
Truly, I have. It is as if my attempts at finding anything to fascinate myself with you end in failure, as I find you a mediocre at best conversationalist. You're definitely not rude, arrogant, pious or anything of the sort, but I simply find you boring. I'm sure that, because this is simply current analysis, my belief could change at any given moment.

I don't like you. You take this game [i]extremely[/i] seriously considering the premise it's built on (not to mention the forum and section it's in), you attempt to over-analyze members you barely know, and you make large, arguably illogical jumps regarding members you [i]do[/i] know. I find your posts stale and boring, your argumentative skills are lacking (although somewhat polished), but I haven't seen you poast in General enough to make any large claims about your personality, [i]nor do I really care[/i] about your personality. You make yourself seem intelligent by making analyses that no one seems to understand and by using a basic high-school level vocabulary that many of the members on YCM cannot process correctly. A previous member stated that you were (not exact quotes) "Dark, but not really", but I find that claim to be wholly incorrect and based on an ignorant structure that we are potentially alike in either argumentative skill, intelligence, or any other facet that the person might have assumed we had in common. I don't know if this constitutes flaming or not, and if it does I may or may not apologize for it, but I find that member's claim to be almost [i]insulting[/i], to a point. In no way am I trying to be overly-pretentious or elitist, I'm just stating my feelings towards you as the game calls for. In a general sense, I don't think I will ever like you as a poaster nor will I like you as a member, but the less I come in contact with you the more neutral I will feel.

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1314838830' post='5482663']
I don't like you. You take this game [i]extremely[/i] seriously considering the premise it's built on (not to mention the forum and section it's in), you attempt to over-analyze members you barely know, and you make large, arguably illogical jumps regarding members you [i]do[/i] know. I find your posts stale and boring, your argumentative skills are lacking (although somewhat polished), but I haven't seen you poast in General enough to make any large claims about your personality, [i]nor do I really care[/i] about your personality. You make yourself seem intelligent by making analyses that no one seems to understand and by using a basic high-school level vocabulary that many of the members on YCM cannot process correctly. A previous member stated that you were (not exact quotes) "Dark, but not really", but I find that claim to be wholly incorrect and based on an ignorant structure that we are potentially alike in either argumentative skill, intelligence, or any other facet that the person might have assumed we had in common. I don't know if this constitutes flaming or not, and if it does I may or may not apologize for it, but I find that member's claim to be almost [i]insulting[/i], to a point. In no way am I trying to be overly-pretentious or elitist, I'm just stating my feelings towards you as the game calls for. In a general sense, I don't think I will ever like you as a poaster nor will I like you as a member, but the less I come in contact with you the more neutral I will feel.
[/quote]
I am jealous of your brilliance and I hate your opinions on religion...

Archived