The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1315536628' post='5501622']
Does everyone go to the same school?
[/quote]
While I originally planned it for there too be 2 different schools that are visited by 2 agents each. (4 agents in all)
I don't really care who is in which school... But if You don't want your character to have to many friends right off, go ahead and join the least popular school.
Schools avalible to pick from:
School1: (My character and totalobelisks will be in this one... since they know eachother.)
School2:
Any creative idea's for these names would be appreciated.

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315531764' post='5501455'] Friends:Not what I mean't silly =D Combo-abuse: I mean't using his with anothers =D Heist: THANK GOD I HAVE AT LEAST 1 OFFER!!! The Angel of Hatred will be joining that zombie soon. (app on his way.)[/quote]

Friends: I know, but Morty wouldn't have any of those kinds of friends.

Combo-abuse: Who all else is a super villain here? I've lost track.

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315536528' post='5501619']

In order to be invited into the Start of the story, I believe being on sight of the Heist is important. You can refuse to help the Agents agaisnt the Villans for this round, but Vlad and Alrus should at least watch from far away... ( in the begining, all Heroes, whether they go bad later or not, will be in schools and get scouted by the Agent's. Confidentially ofcourse.)
[/quote]

exactly what I plan, except after a while, they'll help, Alrus typically waits for Vlad to put together a basic strategy before rushing in, but sometimes he rushes in

I don't plan on getting Vlad noticed by the agents at first, Alrus definitely, but not Vlad, I'm picking school number 2 XD

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1315540194' post='5501733']
exactly what I plan, except after a while, they'll help, Alrus typically waits for Vlad to put together a basic strategy before rushing in, but sometimes he rushes in

I don't plan on getting Vlad noticed by the agents at first, Alrus definitely, but not Vlad, I'm picking school number 2 XD
[/quote]
Aren't they the same person?! My brain hurts!!

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1315540194' post='5501733'] exactly what I plan, except after a while, they'll help, Alrus typically waits for Vlad to put together a basic strategy before rushing in, but sometimes he rushes in I don't plan on getting Vlad noticed by the agents at first, Alrus definitely, but not Vlad,[/quote]

That's when my character rushes him with his knife, right?

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1315540800' post='5501757']

Alrus is independent but bound to Vlad. Quick Question though, how close does he have to stay to her?
[/quote]

I would have to say Alrus's maximum distance from Vlad would be about 5 feet, he can go some distance further, but only for short spans of time, the max distance will double each time more of Vlad's power wakes(Yes, her Dream Seeking power will upgrade)

Also, if Vlad is using her dream seeking power to create an astral projection of herself, Alrus can be only be up to 2 feet away from Vlad's projection

@crunch: you're able to see Alrus, but you cannot exactly touch him, he'll just phase through the knife lol, however Vlad and Alrus are linked, so if Vlad gets hit, Alrus suffers the same damage

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315521696' post='5501031']
Yay! ^_^

Everyone else might want to plan a few things here =3
like:
Friends
[b]Probable ways to combo-abuse powers[/b]
Who will be the villans who pull that first bank heist that the Agent's bring the Heroes(and the few soon to be villans) too for the first mission?
[/quote]
Me + GreyCat = Epic win.

I draw a picture, he copies it into reality, and we have two.
Boo yeah.
Now that's combo abuse.

I dunno who would be Piper's friend, what with her being socially awkward and making quite a few mistakes.
Any takers? :D

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315580946' post='5502302']
I'd like to reserve an app for a character that can super-heat metal.
Not sure where it would go after that, either electrical powers or metal manipulation.
[/quote]
Electrical power can use the electric vibrations from your hands to super heat anything except rubber.

[size=4][b]Birth Name: [/b]Claude François[/size]

[size=4][b]Code Name:[/b] Crimson Claw[/size]

[size=4][b]Age:[/b] 18[/size]

[size=4][b]Bio:[/b] [color=#222222][font=Arial]Claude lived simply. He lived with both his parents in an unimpressive 1 story shack. Claude wasn't exactly poor, they could get by, but they did it by making a lot of cut backs. When Claude discovered his powers, his parents were ecstatic that they would be able to save some money on their electric bill. School wasn't difficult for him, with some help from his caring girlfriend he manages A- grades. When it came time to choose a college, Claude had his sights set on a well-known Computing school that he could never afford. Desperate for money, Claude burned down his house by shorting out the stove and collected enough insurance money for him to go. Claude thought he was home-free but his actions garnered attention from the Order. [/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial][b]Personality:[/b] [font=Arial]Claude has a habit of cutting corners where he can; skipping meals, wearing old worn clothes, and is always on the lookout for things he can get for free.[/font] He is usually laidback person. [font=Arial]He[color=#222222][font=Arial] doesn't have many friends outside of his girlfriend, but he can be pleasant enough to be around, cracking jokes and teasing each other. When it comes to his girlfriend, Claude can be a bit insecure and jealous despite her reassurances. [/font][/color][/font]Claude doesn't do anything he feels is unnecessary. Conversely, he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. [/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4][spoiler='Appearance'][/size][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/o7udg0.jpg[/img][size=4][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial][b]Power:[/b] Claude is able to conductively heat objects, usually metal because it's easiest, by generating electrical vibrations from his hands.[/font][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]For [b]Weapons[/b], he is not above using whatever metal is lying around, like nails or pipes. He carries different types metal hand-gear such as chainmail gloves and brass knuckles. His favourite pair has short claw-like razors on the end each finger that glow red hot when Claude uses his powers. [/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]I think it combos well with your power kakashi. I generate power, you absorb/release it.[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1315578431' post='5502275']
Can I reserve a Technopathic Character?
[/quote]
Yes you may =3

Claude is Accepted btw.

Give me tomorrow to fix up the first post with everything we need.

Anyone up for Starting the IC on Sunday? =O

Welcome in my Villan App =3 I bet you'll notice something a little...odd about this one.

Birth Name: Kaden Hew
Code Name: Angel of hate
Bio: Kaden is the orphaned son of Professer Hew, and the half-brother of Kyle Hew. When Kaden was 6, he met baby Kyle. The first and only smile spread across the troubled childs lips at that moment. It wasn't till Kaden was 10 that he developed his powers. Professer Hew was in awe. For 20 years he'd been secretly Researching upon this strange event in the Human genetics under the 'Order'. Quickly, he turned Kaden over to the Order's services and Kaden was taken far away. In his own Agony, the Order tried to force him through strict Early Private schooling. Kaden broke out roughly 5 years ago. Using the knowledge he recieved by forcing a Scientist to hack into the system and reading up on a few recent escapees, Kaden had formed a small group of Powered-up vengful people to help him. Planning intently for years, pulling small gigs in secret for money. The bank will be the first place too be hit with their powers. As planned for a quick escape should whatever the Order come up with may counter their own strength.
Personality: Kaden is a troubled young man. His shoulders hang low, and his anger is easilly drawn forth. He'll clench his fists when he's thinking of ways around problems for others. But When he's thinking lightly about the world, he'll look off out into space or through a window. Kaden will enjoy the use of a hightened vocabulary when provoked, but will use calm soothing words when something reaches his fatherly side. The kindness inside Kaden is heavilly hidden behind what he has going on now.
Appearence: [spoiler= Pic]
[IMG]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/techigogin/1143251anime-boy-sofa-cartoon-31000-1.gif[/IMG]
The Uniform he wears is something he wore as his Door-man job for the hotel not too far down the road. He's keeping it.
[/spoiler]
Power: When Kaden needs a small boost in physical or mental abilities, he can tap into a well of 'Spiritual energy'. While using this energy, he will glow a light golden color that isn't too easy to see at first in the day but quite noticable at night. By Focusing for 3 seconds and pulling up this Energy as fast as he can, Kaden can force this energy though his body at rapid speeds and mass. Some Loose energy will form 2 feet long Golden wings that float behind his back. At his strongest form, Kaden's Physical body achieves small damage reduction and lightly hastened regenerative capabilities along with strength and speed.

Archived