The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1315766936' post='5507609']
Flandre's name for school 2. Volkerheim High School for the Academically gifted
[/quote]
Alright.
So I guess the only requirment here is to not be a Complete retard? =D

I posted. Waiting for several others before more names get called. Feel free to make up names of people that get called... Just for a little effect...

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315772036' post='5507814']
Does american schools Puplic have uniforms?
[/quote]

no just the catholic ones as far as I know. So no uniforms at HGSS, but the official school colors are gold and silver. lol

also, we should try to keep the school numbers balanced, we're at 5 in #1 and 2 in #2

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315772262' post='5507829']

no just the catholic ones as far as I know. So no uniforms at HGSS, but the official school colors are gold and silver. lol

also, we should try to keep the school numbers balanced, we're at 5 in #1 and 2 in #2
[/quote]
This is just to start... so... I don't think its too important... as later on we'll be almost neglecting school in general.

I'm going to call on claude soon... Maybe in about 30 mins.

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315772262' post='5507829'] no just the catholic ones as far as I know. So no uniforms at HGSS, but the official school colors are gold and silver. lol also, we should try to keep the school numbers balanced, we're at 5 in #1 and 2 in #2[/quote]

Since School 2 is a school for gifted children, it would be a smaller school. So wouldn't it make sense that a lower percentage of students would come from that school?

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1315773830' post='5507910']
sorry guys i cant post in the ic for a while. im not at home. :/
[/quote]
Take your time non-important person. =D (kidding ofcourse)

Everyone be ready...

in about and hour... I'll start doing calls for each character...

[quote name='GreyCat' timestamp='1315770421' post='5507733']
(School 2)
Everything was ready. The target was in place and the goal in plain site. Keith walked past twice, just to make sure of things. Their were only three other teachers in the room with his target, perfect to make his move. On his third pass, he knocked on the staff room door. The four teachers, two talking, his target sitting at her desk and the last one getting some coffee, looked up. "Good morning Ms. Morgan," he said with a smile, "I have a question about or assignment."

"Come in Keith," Ms Morgan motioned. "I was wondering why you kept walking past. What is your question." Hiding a smirk of success, he took out his question sheet and asked for some explanations about the equations they were to work out. Truth be told, he understood the gist of it perfectly. It was just a distraction. As she explained the principles, he leaned over the table under the guise of paying attention and touched his goal; her flash drive, with a finger. A faint band of silver blue glow rippled over the device as he activated his power and thin black lines briefly appeared at his finger tips. His left, hidden in his pocket, imitated the effect and a ghostly outline of the flash drive formed in his palm, almost immediately solidifying.

"Thank you, Ms Morgan," he said as soon as she paused her explanation. "I think I got it now! I'll see you in class." He smiled and retreated as quickly as he could. In the safety of the hall, he drew out his prize and lightly tossed it in the air, grinning. Ms Morgan was the type to save most of the classwork on her flash drive. Including notes and possible tests, which he could look through at his leisure now. It was good having powers. On the way down the hall, he noticed the[b] ice queen herself[/b]; upper class-girl Vlad Daenous, by her locker. "[u]If it isn't the Countess[/u]," he called out as he passed. "[u]How are you today, your ladyship[/u]?"
[/quote]

... death wish much? =P

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315773133' post='5507878']
It would be for who knows each other better, and initial character interactions. Which i admit wouldn't be important for long.
Anyways, i 'spose i'll get ready.
[/quote]
Hey, King. Be cool if Claude and Vice already know each other? I can't think of anything else for my first post. xD

Archived