The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315629142' post='5503898']

Hero and Villan Friendship?....
Bratty 13 yr old and Strong independant 17-18 yr old? (only thing I can think up...)

its the first week Flan! Drama's fur latur!! XD
[/quote]

more like this relationship:

During her shift in the order:

-Vlad and Thalia fight each other, making sure they don't kill each other-

Later:

Vlad: Hey Thalia, wanna get a malt?
Thalia: oh sure =D

[quote name='Lunar Eclipse' timestamp='1315629435' post='5503911']

SSSSSSSSSssssssSSSSsssssss

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Sorry, couldn't help it.
[/quote]
Took me a few to figure out what you were doing. :/

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315629471' post='5503915']
What about a FUCKIGN REGENERATING ZOMBEH!?!?
[/quote]

Anyway, One of Vice's later abilities might be stealing other people's skills. Or.. I may give him different powers depending on whether I make him turn bad or stay good... *thinking face*

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315629803' post='5503945']

I don't think my charater would be able to regenerate himself. If I were to die though, hypothetically, if you tracked down Tut, you could bring me back to life.
[/quote]
The "Holy" Spiritual Energy Causes enhanced Regeneration. For an Easier catalyst such as Morty... It'll be able to do un-told horror AND DESTRUCTIOOOON!!

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315630005' post='5503958']
The "Holy" Spiritual Energy Causes enhanced Regeneration. For an Easier catalyst such as Morty... It'll be able to do un-told horror AND DESTRUCTIOOOON!!
[/quote]
When did you say the IC would start? I didn't get the chance to read it.
*hasn't even read most of the apps and is just gonna go with it*

Speaking of later skills, Vlad actually has dormant powers that awaken, within her genetics, rather than other sources, one of them is a far more forceful version of Thalia's power, and no it's not a type of charming

Vlad will Eventually be able to imprint ideas into others... Vlad will also have an "end-game" power, but I will not spill it, I hinted it to Techi already...

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1315630398' post='5503977']
Speaking of later skills, Vlad actually has dormant powers that awaken, within her genetics, rather than other sources, one of them is a far more forceful version of Thalia's power, and no it's not a type of charming

Vlad will Eventually be able to imprint ideas into others... Vlad will also have an "end-game" power, but I will not spill it, I hinted it to Techi already...
[/quote]
That's kinda unfair to the others...

I'm the slowest person HERE! =O (lul... sorry for my caps... I'm listening to a Hysterically funneh vid...)

[quote name='Hunderas' timestamp='1315630366' post='5503975']
I never heard of a regenerating zombie. I always thought that the only way to get rid of a zombie was by destroying teh head.
[/quote]
Morty, a Zombie, would die without his head and has no regenerative powers alone.

Kaden's Spirit energy can be sponged up by Morty's non Decaying flesh without a soul...

Instant Super buff....

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1315630704' post='5503998']
I've decided that Vice will go over to which ever side he sees winning. "Do what you must to survive."
If good, his later power will be giving energy to others on top of his current.
If bad, his power will be to steal other's power/skills on top of his current.
[/quote]
You don't see Power stealing as a tad OP?..

It's fun to discuss probable End-game skills and stuff... But it'd be saver to see what others have in-store... @_@

I'm not too sure What all Kyle and Kaden's powers will be....

But Kaden will be the Angel-tank @_@
And Kyle will be the bad-ass Shadow Assassin....

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315630590' post='5503986']

That's kinda unfair to the others...

I'm the slowest person HERE! =O (lul... sorry for my caps... I'm listening to a Hysterically funneh vid...)
[/quote]

Yea, you kinda are, however, I haven't fully explained these awakenings.

Alrus, although not stated, is a bit arrogant, He will not allow Vlad's other powers to awaken unless he feels it is needed, (like the endgame power would be awakened as a last resort attempting to go against an "all-powerful being")

Not to worry, the Awakenings also have the same drawback as most people's powers as they had gained them normally (aka: It's very weak at first, and she has to learn to control said powers) assumably others have control of their upgraded powers right from the time of it upgrading

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1315631448' post='5504037']
Yea, you kinda are, however, I haven't fully explained these awakenings.

Alrus, although not stated, is a bit arrogant, He will not allow Vlad's other powers to awaken unless he feels it is needed, (like the endgame power would be awakened as a last resort attempting to go against an "all-powerful being")

Not to worry, the Awakenings also have the same drawback as most people's powers as they had gained them normally (aka: It's very weak at first, and she has to learn to control said powers)
[/quote]
I don't mind that one bit. =3

Archived