The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315619249' post='5503557']
:D
Appearently the editor won't let me erase Kaka's quoted smiley ='/

I just Can't wait till Kaden get's his other powers >=3
or
Kyle in that Matter...

@_@ Both will have totally Epic End-game Powers....
[/quote]
Where are their apps or whatever?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!/!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
lolpuncuationabuse

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1315619317' post='5503559']
Where are their apps or whatever?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!/!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
lolpuncuationabuse
[/quote]
If you read what I have supplied in recent posts here, like you are supposed too and is your only task atm... You wouldn't have to ask me...

I'll have all Accepted Apps up on the first post tomorrow if we can all agree to start the Rp tomorrow or sunday...

START ON SUNDAY.
End of storeh.

Anyway, I made a villian. IT'S GO TIME. With.... uhh..... um.... I dunno..... Epic Aphrodite-like powers? OH YEA. And a guardian angel too. HURRAY.

Birth Name: Thalia McKenzie-Grace / [color=#EE82EE]Tyler McKenzie[/color]
Code Name: Persuasive Queen / [color=#EE82EE]Nullify[/color]
Age: 13 [color=#EE82EE]/ 19 (That's fine, right?)[/color]
Bio: Thalia's parents, the McKenzies, abandoned her at a very young age, due to her strange powers that she developed early on. For a few years she simply roamed, always borderline starvation, but never dying of it. When she was 6, she met Piper Grace and her family, and persuaded them to adopt her, to save her life. For that time, she was happy. She easily outclassed Piper, the blind one, and one of her parents was legally deaf.
However, when Piper had her vision restored when Thalia was 12, and started to develop a high standard of artwork, Thalia was furious. She was now second wheel to Piper, who was half a genius and an artistic prodigy, and Thalia didn't like that.
So she ran away, back to the wild. But with her persuasive powers more powerful, she could easily coax shop owners to give her food and shelter for a night, and lived comfortably. Enjoying her 'own' spoils.
[color=#EE82EE]Tyler WAS the oldest brother of young Thalia, and the only one who fought back against his parents after she was abandoned. He would constantly plead for them to reconsider, to send a message to Thalia and bring her home. His parents, however, remained cold and stony, refusing to bring back the 'oddity', as they called Thalia.[/color]
[color=#EE82EE]Tyler wasn't exactly happy with that, and his grades dropped dramatically as time went on. His parents weren't pleased, and punished him for not working hard.[/color]
[color=#EE82EE]When he was 15, he accidentally destroyed his mother's china stuff using his sudden powers. His mother and father were scared. Their boy was displaying 'black magic', as they called it. So they disowned him and cast him out, as they'd done Thalia.[/color]
[color=#EE82EE]Tyler didn't have his sister's defiance or strength, so he passed away to starvation.[/color]
[color=#EE82EE]However, he awoke again, watching over his sister. Trying to guide her. Trying to stop her going along the wrong path.[/color]

Personality: Thalia is a defiant, tomboy of a girl. She doesn't stand anyone, bar her "angel", She doesn't trust anyone, and will hold 'em to dagger-point until she is sure of their alliance. She doesn't take no for an answer.
However, she does have a soft part, hidden away deep beneath layers of hatred. When she sees someone deathly ill, she will sometimes help, maybe give them a loaf of bread so they can have a good meal before their day. However, such displays of compassion are rare.
[color=#EE82EE]Tyler is his sister's opposite. He is gentle and kind, always displaying compassion for everyone. He is always polite and kind, and rarely yells and screams at anyone. Even bad people. He always sees the good side of people, never the bad. He is, however, rather determined, and will continue to push against what Thalia says and try to make her a better person. He does have a kind of rough part deep down, which he only resorts to stop Thalia from doing something he sees will have a bad outcome. This side is more aggressive and forceful, a side Thalia understands.[/color]
Appearence: Thalia is small for her age, standing at a small 4'6. Her skin color is a very pale cream, like a vampires, but with a large abundance of freckles. Her eyes are an icy blue; cold and calculating. Her hair is pith black, with dark blue and silver highlights, reaching just past her shoulders.
Her outfit is a brightly colored shirt, with colored skirts scattered with sparkly sequins, coupled with black knee-high boots, with a sparkly zip on the inside. She also had a genuine silver tiara inlaid with precious jewels. Everyone believes its fake. As if.
[color=#EE82EE]Tyler is a ghostly apparition, and as such his features are hard to pinpoint. He is relatively tall, standing at 6'1. His skin is more pale than Thalia's, being a ghost, but shows hints of a deeper shade. His eyes are still bright and vivid; a shining turquoise shade. His hair is a very pale blond, reaching just beneath his ears.[/color]
[color=#EE82EE]His outfit is a simple shirt and jeans, with sneakers and his old baseball cap. He also has shining, feathery wings sprouting from his shoulder blades, shining with ghostly power.[/color]
Power: Thalia's power is persuasion, more specifically "charm-speak". With her voice, she can lull some people into a trance, and make them do as she says. As of yet, people with strong minds can resist the temptation.
Later on, she'll be able to charm more people, and possible heal injured people with her voice.
Her weapon is a set of daggers - Both stolen - made of fine silver. She also uses her fist frequently.
[color=#EE82EE]Tyler's power is nullifying other powers. He can stop the more simple spells. The more complicated the spell, the harder it is to block.[/color]
[color=#EE82EE]Later on he'll be able to divert the aim of a power, and send it rebounding back at the sender. He may also be able to stop a power from working for a period of time.[/color]
[color=#EE82EE]Tyler's weapon is a ghostly staff, which helps him channel his powers. He can also use it to bash people on the head (Albiet lightly)[/color]

Feel honored. I rarely make male characters. (Except for two RPs)
BTW, Tyler can't fly, despite having wings. He just sorta hovers. If he wants to move, he has to walk. His wings are just for show.

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1315626178' post='5503789']
Alrus is able to fly as long as he's ethereal, but has to use other methods while corpereal

also, my idea gets pilfered!? Ah well, I don't mind...
[/quote]

Etheral and Corpereal... I'm just guessing at what they might mean... @_@

Which idea? =O I'll re-read it and respond ASAP!!!

[quote name='Lunar Eclipse' timestamp='1315626986' post='5503830']
Friends.
Why not?
Though I'm not sure how Kaden would feel about Tyler..... Tyler wouldn't care too much.
[/quote]
So the Evil little girl is in the crew? >=D

Tyler would probably be ticked at Kaden at some point... Because whenever the little girl might get a little motivated too help Kaden on some evil errend... Of some sort... He'd probably encourage her...
Though ofcourse... Tyler and Kaden do have multiple things in common...

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1315627147' post='5503839']
Just to let you guys know, Vice probably won't do much during the heist. He's a bit... uncaring. He'll probably stand there unless provoked.
[/quote]
How about that Trolling zombie guy up in Vice's Grill?...

So do Thalia and Kaden.
Though Thalia is more aggresive.
This could be entertaining.

Tyler probably might go a bit aggressive against Kaden's influence at some point, but him getting angry is more of a "I don't like you. Stop influencing my sister." sort of scene.

Him going full agressive and whacking people with his staff will be fun to write at a point.

[quote name='Lunar Eclipse' timestamp='1315627819' post='5503847']
So do Thalia and Kaden.
Though Thalia is more aggresive.
This could be entertaining.

Tyler probably might go a bit aggressive against Kaden's influence at some point, but him getting angry is more of a "I don't like you. Stop influencing my sister." sort of scene.

Him going full agressive and whacking people with his staff will be fun to write at a point.
[/quote]
So....

Let me get this straight...
The powers between these two... are Charm/Influence(mental/word games) and a Thwacking? True or false?

[quote name='Techi☺' timestamp='1315626268' post='5503796']

1. Etheral and Corpereal... I'm just guessing at what they might mean... @_@

2. Which idea? =O I'll re-read it and respond ASAP!!!
[/quote]

@ 1:
If Alrus is Ethereal, he can phase through anything as if it wasn't there, even the ground, Being Corpereal is the opposite from being Ethereal, you become tangable and basically are not able to run through a wall without destroying it

@ 2:
Lunar went with my 2 beings, 1 body idea, but I don't mind it, punishment is not needed XD

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1315628286' post='5503863']
@ 1:
If Alrus is Ethereal, he can phase through anything as if it wasn't there, even the ground, Being Corpereal is the opposite from being Ethereal, you become tangable and basically are not able to run through a wall without destroying it

@ 2:
Lunar went with my 2 beings, 1 body idea, but I don't mind it, punishment is not needed XD
[/quote]
Everything is like 90% more clear now... Ever considered being a tutor? =D

Their not one body.
Tyler is a ethereal being that follows Thalia around.
But I list them under one app because Tyler is bound to Thalia the way Alrus is to Vlad.
Or the same sorta thing.

No, Tyler can currently stop weaker powers, like that of the school recruits, but he's more likely, because he's compassionate, to whack them gently instead so they don't necessarily get hurt.

[quote name='NumberCruncher' timestamp='1315628689' post='5503878']
How's this for a combo with Kaden?

Having no conflicting spiritual energy of his own, Kaden's spiritual energy can flow through Morty's body as well, increasing stamina and strength.
[/quote]
That actually makes sense... Mortys body being decaying and lacking a spirit, it can act like a catalyst for Kaden's Spirit charge, Sponging up the Energy he doesn't store... (Kaden's pretty set on the ammount of energy he can summon up... no worries)

GREAT IDEA BRO! *high-5*
[quote name='Lunar Eclipse' timestamp='1315628806' post='5503886']
Their not one body.
Tyler is a ethereal being that follows Thalia around.
But I list them under one app because Tyler is bound to Thalia the way Alrus is to Vlad.
Or the same sorta thing.

No, Tyler can currently stop weaker powers, like that of the school recruits, but he's more likely, because he's compassionate, to whack them gently instead so they don't necessarily get hurt.
[/quote]
I mean't between the two =3
But THANK GOD they're on Kaden's team... With his energy charge, he's well protected against most none-penetrative physical attacks and His mental-strength is increased... probably enough to parry such charming skill... @_@ (Just saying, LUCK that they're on his side...)

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1315628951' post='5503891']
No...

I almost forgot, since Vlad has a lot of things in common with Thalia, abused by parents, a spirit dwelling within them, and some other things, despite being on opposite sides, they could become friends...
[/quote]
Hero and Villan Friendship?....
Bratty 13 yr old and Strong independant 17-18 yr old? (only thing I can think up...)

its the first week Flan! Drama's fur latur!! XD

Archived