The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realized after making my app that Claude has potential to go bad. He's an opportunist that'll take what he wants.

The next level for Claude powers would probably be sparks about as strong as a small Tesla coil. Then later unleashing lightning bolts, then full control over how the bolts move, and then maybe increased speed through techno-'speed of light'-babble.

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315669981' post='5504582']
I realized after making my app that Claude has potential to go bad. He's an opportunist that'll take what he wants.

The next level for Claude powers would probably be sparks about as strong as a small Tesla coil. Then later unleashing lightning bolts, then full control over how the bolts move, and then maybe increased speed through techno-'speed of light'-babble.
[/quote]
Try, going from what he has now to a burst of weak lightning(But enough to SERIOUSLY f*** up a normal person) to Being able Chain-lightning that last ability...
Because thats the only way Claude'll be able to keep up with Kaden...

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315680205' post='5505018']
I've seen a lot of X-men and never heard of Rouge. But his power does sound similar to Ro[b]gu[/b]e's,... kinda. It's more like Bishop's.

So would Vice wanna team up with power generator Claude?
[/quote]
Lemme find his app and check it out. ^^

EDIT:
Yeah, if Vice got enough electricity, he could blow sh*t up! xD

Archived