Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Jason Steele
[spoiler=Appearance][spoiler=While Wearing Assassin Robes]Jason wears a combination of Ezio's and Altaïr's Assassin robes, he wears the exact robes that Altaïr wore (though not those that he actually wore) while he wears a cape on his right shoulder, him being Left-Handed. The cape hides his sword and daggar while it is longer than Ezio's was. His crossbow is also hidden within the cape. He wears armor underneath his robes, making him seem a little more muscular than what he is. Jason's face, like Altaïr's is hidden except for when up close to him. What is visible of his face is medium length shaggy brown hair. and one of his eyes and mouth.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=While in Normal Clothes]
Jason has medium length shaggy brown hair, measuring at about 6'4". He normally wears a white T-Shirt with the Assassin's Logo in red on it. His muscles are much more noticeable in his normal clothes, not the size of a bodybuilder but fairly sized. He also wears a pendant with the Assassin's Logo on it. He also wears blue jeans on a regular basis.[/spoiler]
He is mostly seen in his Assassin Robes[/spoiler]
Affiliation: Assassins
[spoiler=Personality] Jason is quite intelligent, preferring to speak in slightly more complicated English, though if he must, he will talk like most people. He is also an expert strategist. He can also be stubborn from time-to-time though. If he is anything, it is devoted to the brotherhood, and would one day like to become Grand Master of the Assassin Order, knowing full well what the order needs. But for now, he is content as a Master Assassin as he prefers the older ways, without the current technology of normal guns.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio] Jason comes from a long line of Assassins, including Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, and Desmond being his cousin. When he first learned of his Assassin heritage, he immediately began his training, which was no more than at the age of 5. He learned while he was using his unknown at the time Eagle Sense accidentally to eavesdrop on his parents. When he asked them of what they were talking about, that's when things changed, while his parents tutored him in history, both known and unknown and the other normal subjects a kid should learn. He became a Master Assassin at the age of 17, that's when he first learned that he was a descendant of both Ezio and Altaïr, he noticed how Altaïr has became a Master Assassin at 17 as well. "History repeats itself..." he responded to that. He also received certain weapons that were once both Altaïr's and Ezio's. With that, he began to work solo as an Assassin until needed, which is now.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons]
1) Two hidden blades, one per arm
2) Poison Blade (left arm)
3) Poison Darts (right arm)
4) Hidden Gun (both arms, these versions have automatic reloads, so 6 shots per arm before need of reload)
5) Crossbow (not used often, used for silent assassinations from a distance or if he runs out of ammo from his other weapons)
6) One-handed sword (Sword of Altaïr)
7) Daggar/Short Blade (whatever you wanna call it)
8 )Throwing knives (five on each of his shoulders, legs and sides)
9) Armor of Altaïr[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skills]
[spoiler=Eagle Sense]
All the usual, plus
Eagle Eye:
Increases the accuracy of the bearer[/spoiler]
As most Assassins should be, Jason is a fast runner, and with that a fast climber
Jason is quite strong, bench pressing over 278 pounds and continues to weight lift, this being the result of him training since he was 5
Basic Assassin skills, pickpocket, lock picking, etc etc
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Short Beginning (Read bio before reading this. Yes I realize saying this may seem stupid, but I mean it)]
[i]Nothing is true, everything is permitted...[/i]

[i]I didn't chose this life... Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad... two legendary Grand Master Assassins... of who I am descendants of... I suppose the Templars are right, history is only as accurate as it is written. But that and nothing more. The three great ironies of the brotherhood... as Altaïr wrote himself; firstly, here we seek to promote peace, but murder is our means. Secondly, here we seek to open the minds of men, but require obedience to a master and set of rules. Finally, here we seek to reveal the danger of blind faith, yet we are practitioners ourselves. Ironies they are, but we follow them nevertheless. This war... the Templars, Ezio and Altaïr, to think that history repeats itself once more... With me, I carry a copy of Altaïr's Codex. I wish I could see the real thing, but that personal quest is for another day. For now, I am an Assassin...[/i]

[i]I am an Assassin...[/i]
[i]Nothing is true, everything is permitted...[/i][/spoiler]

Archived