Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Jack Sterling
Appearance: [spoiler=pic][img]http://www.hsd3.org/HighSchool/Teachers/MATTIXS/Mattix%20homepage/studentwork/Chase%20Stevenson%20Web%20Page/Assets/Templar_Knight_in_Battle_Dress.jpg[/img][/spoiler]Jack takes the dress of the original Templars because he believes that they were the elite, and were better than the modern ones.
Affiliation: Templars bish. you have enough Assassini, comprendez?
Personality: cold-hearted but patient, Jack is a quiet and thin figure, but is still a pain to fight. He normally waits for his enemies to do what he wants before he kills them, thus his patience. He gets impatient sometimes though; killing his enemies out of pure spite. He never follows orders, sometimes rushing out on a mission. still succeeding, but arrogant. things said about him are never nasty in fear of their own lives. he uses unimaginable force to suppress the Assassins.
Bio: Jack was raised by Templars to be like an Assassin, but to still hold allegiance to them. he managed the course so well that they started worrying about if he betrayed them. he then chuckled about it and pledged a permanent allegiance, rising to one of the High Templars within two years. he then completed his first mission as a Templar; and took out a high-ranking assassin, creating disorder among the brotherhood. he then took out any, Templar and Assassin alike, people who disagreed with his morals and ethics.
Weapons: Re-engineered Hidden Blade, modern issue mk2, Silenced sniper rifle, Grenades, Katana
Skills: Free-running, Crafting
Theme Song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4WhrjJh7TY - Jump into the battlefield
Short Beginning: [i]The Assassini will go down in flames, by my hand. Among Templars, me. Among Legends, Lu Bu. Even Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad[/i] [i]would never compare to my skills. The Assassin Brotherhood will never exist![/i]
[i]I am Jack Sterling.[/i]
[i]I am a High Templar.[/i]
[i]and i will [b]not[/b] stand down.[/i]

YOU LIE!

I only have one bio, lol

you mean the training since he was 5 thing :P

and btw, I didn't mean replace it, I meant add it in afterwards, I'll quote what I mean lol

[quote name='Shooting Star Dragon' timestamp='1315963845' post='5513378']
Jason comes from a long line of Assassins, including Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, and Desmond being his cousin. When he first learned of his Assassin heritage, he immediately began his training, which was no more than at the age of 5. His parents wished for him to be a true Assassin, so they made sure of it he would not use the Animus for his training other than for courses or other vital things that could not be done in the outside world, this also preventing the Bleeding Effect. He learned while he was using his unknown at the time Eagle Sense accidentally to eavesdrop on his parents. When he asked them of what they were talking about, that's when things changed, while his parents tutored him in history, both known and unknown and the other normal subjects a kid should learn. Although, they taught him the difference between the written history and the true history. He became a Master Assassin at the age of 17, that's when he first learned that he was a descendant of both Ezio and Altaïr, he noticed how Altaïr has became a Master Assassin at 17 as well. "History repeats itself..." he responded to that. He also received certain weapons that were once both Altaïr's and Ezio's. With that, he began to work solo as an Assassin until needed, which is now.
[/quote]

That took me a while :P

Could you replace that into his bio?

And now we start on the brother.

Name: Odin Amadeus
Appearance:
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pc_z_ZL2caQ/TVLsy-MlbFI/AAAAAAAAAFo/eHFDXCeWOY4/s1600/golbez_.jpg[/img]
^Before you ask, yes it does include the cape
Affiliation: Templars
Personality: Unlike Erin, who won't hesitate to let her rage known, Odin seems to be completely void of emotion, at least when compared to the common man. Perhaps this due to the fact that Odin meditates regularly, and this meditation drives the negative emotions out, such as sadness, anxiety, anger and fear. He's at his most focused and calculating in battle when he either completes the meditation before combat or when an enemy even dares interrupt the meditation. However, rather than landing the killing blow, Odin would much rather destroy his opponent's memories, and hope they forget why they fought him in the first place.
Bio: Being the twin brother of Erin Amadeus, one would expect that Odin carries the same mutated genes that Erin does. That much is true. But one would also expect that the Amadeus twins have exactly the same abilities. Surprisingly, their abilities are actually completely different: whereas Erin can jump large distances, climb anything and zoom in with her eyes, Odin only has the genetic ability of super strength. However, what he lacks in genetic abilities, he makes up for with enchanted inventory. Odin is the only being alive that can wear the armour that he does; others can't even move a muscle in this armour, let alone with decent running speeds and dexterity. Odin's armour is this heavy for a reason; it's much thicker than standard armour, and is made with an indestructible onyx alloy. It's also lined with enchanted daggers, and can create enchanted shurikens at Odin's will.
Weapons: Multitudes of daggers are hidden within Odin's armour. Each dagger is enchanted with an aura that destroys certain memories of the person who gets stabbed by the daggers. He also throws shurikens with the same enchantment, but apart from that, Odin mostly relies on his immense physical strength and expertise in close-quarters combat to damage his opponents in battle.
Skills: Odin has the same genetic mutation as Erin, allowing him to absorb any type of poison, and gain strength and health from it. He also has super strength, meaning his punches are approximately just as bad as getting hit by a truck. His armour is much thicker than most, and is made of an indestructible onyx alloy. It also has an enchantment that inflicts pain to the attacker exactly where it is struck. One thing Odin can't do is pick a lock, but... why pick a lock when you can just rip the door wide open?
Theme Song: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZ5xsWwH3c"]Be Killed Again, from Chaos Legion Soundtrack[/url]
Short Beginning:
[i]It's hard to stop oneself from questioning what the Assassins hope to achieve by opposing us Templars. In truth, we differ little from the Assassins, perhaps even little enough to be considered opposite sides of a single coin. So allow me to know; are their actions truly justified? Or are they merely looking for an excuse to start a war? Even I can't say for certain, but I do know one thing. If it's a war that the Assassins want, then it's a war that we Templars shall be obliged to participate in.[/i]

[i]For I am Odin Amadeus[/i]
[i]I am a Templar[/i]
[i]I fight for my own righteousness[/i]

Archived