Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before you read this.. This app is pretty much written out as if Serina, herself, filled it out like she was applying for a job or something...

Name: Serina Kingston
Appearance: Height is 5'2" and weight is 140 lbs.

[spoiler= Modern]
Take this sweet, adorable, and innocent girl...
[img]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd389/Takara46/cutebunnygirl.jpg[/img]

And put her into this outfit (minus the wings)...
[img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/demonwolfgirl/anime%20girl/anime-punk-girl-young-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Assassin Robes]
[img]http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/Taiechi/Female/FemaleAssassin.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Affiliation: Assassass-assassas-..... ASSASSIN! There... (Explained in the bio)

[spoiler=Personality]Many people say I have the typical, bubbly, teenage personality. Whatevs. I totally do not have the typical personality for people my age! Lets see.. I get all excited when I get a job, guns and blades. Girly stuff is meh to me. What else? I do have an upbeat attitude that seems to be contagious.. Wait, never mind, that's mostly my poison. I also tend to be very questiony and a little bossy. I've also been told I talk too much, but the guys who said that were the ones that die within the hour. :3[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio]Lets see... My mommy and daddy are both assassins. My daddy is a weapons designer, like Leonardo was for Ezio. My mommy is a technologicmalist.. techni... TECHNOLOGIST! There.. Sowwy about that, I have a problem with speaking once and a while Anyways~ My mommy helped to design the Animus 4.0. Me, I mostly put mommy's and daddy's inventions to work in the field. I have a tad bit of a skill with computers and inventing, but I'm no where near as good as my parents. That's fine, though, cause I'm still young! In fact.. I think I'm the youngest operating assassin out there. Not surprising considering that ever since I would walk and talk, my parents have been training me. Nothing too extreme, at first, obviously, cause I was just a wee-little toddler. But when I was young, they taught me normal stuff, along with other, more complex stuff. Like, where organs within the body and where they are. And don't worry, they taught it in a fun way so I didn't even know it was stuff I was "too young" for until I started playing with other kids. Since I'm so young, most of my training for stealth and all that has been through the Animus and I've juuuuust recently started doing actual field work. And too be honest, doing missions in real life is much more fun than in the Animus. :3[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons]
[b]Both times[/b]
Hidden blades: left knee, right foot, and the traditional wrist (both).
Daggers: There's nothing up my sleeves, oh await.. There was, but now its in YOUR FACE. 0:3
A specially made poison dispenser that either laces the hidden blades on my wrist or the palm of my hand. I've been training with this poison for years, so I'm immune to it. The kill time is 5 minutes (if contacted with target's blood) to 15 minutes if it was skin contact.
[b]Training Time[/b]
Sword: I haz 4' sword hanging off behind me, instead of the side, with the hilt on her right side.
Mini-crossbow: I haz two of these on me left side, one strapped to my hip and the other on my calf.
[b]Modern Time[/b]
I have a specially made gun from my daddy that allows me to switch out the barrel and the stock of the weapon. I mostly keep it as a silenced pistol, though.[/spoiler]
Skills: Pickpocketing, lock picking, soooooome hacker skills (mostly the basics) and a fast climber due to my young age and small size.

Theme Song: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qrRzNidzIc&ob=av2e"]Breaking Benjamin - I will Not Bow[/url]

Short Beginning:
[i]We are born from blood, so we shall return to it.[/i]

[i]My enemies lay before me, returning to where they began. I walk with death, so I fear it not. I strive for peace through the blood of the tainted, the wicked and the corrupt. Through old and new, my target never escapes the range of death's grasp. I place a smile upon those that are destined to hell, they'll need that last bit of happiness, for what they have done in this world will be returned to them in uncountable folds.[/i]

[i]My name is Serina Kingston[/i]
[i]I am an Assassin[/i]
[i]And I'm proud of it![/i]

Woot! There's one app~

SSD, don't worry about my Templar. Read her bio (in depth) and you'll see that she can easily be beaten.

Chaos, I did, on page 4: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/262785-assassins-creed-generation-ooc-not-started-accepting/page__st__60__p__5512651#entry5512651"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/262785-assassins-creed-generation-ooc-not-started-accepting/page__st__60__p__5512651#entry5512651[/url]

Aisu, the Bio is a wee short, it hasn't finished the fourth line even. Come on, you're my student! Look at both my app's bios, that's what we want!

Name: Erin Amadeus
Appearance:
[img]http://www.showiphonewallpapers.com/iPhonewallpapers/20102/iphonewallpapers/diablo3-demon-hunter-4.jpg[/img]
Affiliation: Templars
Personality: Hot-blooded most of the time, Erin will only get angrier when sensing that an Assassin is anywhere [i]near[/i] her, and angrier still when she misses said Assassin. She's more than capable of flying into a rage, and killing anyone in sight with her repeating crossbow. However, she knows better than to ever attack another Templar with a lethal weapon. But that doesn't stop her from punching friend or foe in the face if that person is the cause of her rage.
Bio: The twin sister of Odin Amadeus, the most physically powerful Templars ever to walk the earth. Erin feels a special connection with Odin, almost like a pact. The two of them have always watch out for each other, and that wasn't going to stop now. Erin is well-known for her sniping skills, but what isn't always known is that she has a genetic that was acquired since birth. This mutation allows Erin to absorb poison, and draw strength. Thanks to this, Erin has killed many an Assassin who remained unaware, and thus thought that she'd die a slow and painful death. However, the mutation can also prove to be a curse, because although she grows stronger while poisoned, she also becomes much more susceptible to holy magic in general. It's a good thing for her that holy magic is usually hard to come by or learn, otherwise she'd be much easier to kill.
Weapons: Carries a repeating crossbow that can be compacted into what looks like a mere stick when not in use, which she then hides in a very discrete place. Erin mainly uses this crossbow for sniping purposes. Sometimes though, she will fire bolts that are coated with an acid that can melt almost anything that it comes in contact with, even the metals found in most armour. She also has a couple of poisoned wrist blades in her right hand, but she uses them rarely.
Skills: Erin can jump large distances in a single bound, and can climb anything. She also has the ability to zoom in with her eyes. Additionally, Erin has a mutation in her genes that allows her to absorb poison. Rather than weakening her, the absorbed poison actually gives her strength and allows her to recover.
Theme Song: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCBVMUT_pg0"]You're Not Me, by Marty Bags[/url]
Short Beginning:
[i]My brother and I... we've come a long way to deal with this... plague. A plague of lies. A plague of heresy. And still they try to blacken our name, and spit in the face of our legacy. Well, I commend the Assassins driving us to a point in which we Templars can't take any more. However, they still think they can continue to make us suffer. They also happen to think they can poison the lesser ones with their words of deceit and hypocracy. Hmph. Oh, I'll show them how poison strikes![/i]

[i]They call me Erin Amadeus[/i]
[i]I am a Templar[/i]
[i]I do this for you, oni-chan[/i]

SSD, really? Decendants? Fine, I won't judge. Just don't expect Arn to look up at your guy; he follows [i]Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad[/i], not his decendants. But the one thing I find odd...how'd he get Altaïr's armor & sword? Surely it would be lost in the sands of time, bio-degraded.

Ad, I like the mutation concept, something quite original! But I can tell that she will not get on well with Elena.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1316014223' post='5514324']
SSD, really? Decendants? Fine, I won't judge. Just don't expect Arn to look up at your guy; he follows [i]Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad[/i], not his decendants. But the one thing I find odd...how'd he get Altaïr's armor & sword? Surely it would be lost in the sands of time, bio-degraded.

Ad, I like the mutation concept, something quite original! But I can tell that she will not get on well with Elena.
[/quote]
They lasted 400 years Altair - Ezio >_> it could have been found

and why the f*** do you care if he's a descendant? Look at Subject 16

Kyng, you're starting to piss me off

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1316014223' post='5514324']Ad, I like the mutation concept, something quite original! But I can tell that she will not get on well with Elena.[/quote]

'Course she's not gonna go well Elena. The only person she's meant to even have a chance to get along with is brother Odin.

Which, by the way, I should get on with... as soon as I finish catching up with other RPs.

Archived