Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Name:[/b] Elena Davies / Addressed as Spark to conceal identity.
[b]Age:[/b] 22
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Out of Armor][img]http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv24/luna_kanzaki/AnimeGunGirl.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=In Armor / Spark][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110914C/iaza15504648784900.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Templars
[b]Personality:[/b] Cold, cruel and nasty, Elena has been identified to have a heart of ice. A high ranking Templar who's anger is unleashed through violence and harsh mindedness. She's stubborn and arrogant, disregarding most orders and opinions as merely stupid. Doing her own thing is what she's best at. She is a strong believer of what many believe is the truth about the Templars, blinded by her hatred towards the Assassins and unwilling to see how wrong she truly is, blinded by her very fickle mind. She's harsh and often just rude, always leaving stinging comments and remarks to her enemies, and even allies, except her close friends. She's quite protective of them, though she has a few.

[b]Bio:[/b] A typical tom-boy as a little girl, Elena was great at sport, always playing outside whenever she could. A blissful childhood with a warm family. She was never aware of her father's position as a Templar until she was five when her father gave her a Necklace, a heart with the Templar symbol embedded within it. Upon asking what it was, her father began to pollute her mind with the ideals of the Templars, which soon she became obsessed with.

Her school years were difficult, she refused to believe anything that went against her father's explination whenever it came to debates. She was very adament on her manner of thought and often refused to speak with the teacher, saying she was "under educated". She developed this obnoxious streak from a young age and it only manifested when her father took her away from public school and tutored her privately.

As a teen, her father then began to take her deeper within the order and she became a young disciple of the Order. She soon after was told about the Assassins, enemies of the Templars for a long time dating far back in history. She was then plagued mentally of the ridiculous lies told by the Templars about the Assassins, turning her biased against them and giving her aggresive attitude something to hate. She soon then stole a project of Arn Smith's, called the Giga-steel alloy, a metal alloy combined of a vast variety of metals, creating a single maleable metal which was incredibly strong, durable and effective.

She then was eighteen wehn she stole another project of Arn's, namely the Body Suit, a battle suit which would apply the brute strength the Assassins could use to gain an upperhand in the fight. She then added one and one together and created her Spark Armor, which she used effectively and it certainly showed as an advantage for the Templars. She then insisted she was from then called Spark, in case of any Assassin spy would find her real identity. Now, she still hungers for Assassin blood, ready to smash skulls.

[b]Weapons:[/b]
-A Giga-steel (the alloy of which her armor is made of) Sword which she uses aggresively against her enemies.
-Spark Armor, which eventhough is heavy, it is extremelly durable and enhances her strength greatly. Suited with:
[b]1[/b] - Giga-steel armor plating: Used to protect her from most incoming damage.
[b]2[/b] - Voice modulator: A device used to distort Elena's voice, giving off a deeper, mechanical and more masculine sound which is contrasted to her normal, feminine voice
[b]3[/b] - Bulletproof fibre suiting: Allows her to move within the armor.
[b]4[/b] - A.I.: A simple A.I. system to inform her of her surroundings, with infra-red seeking devices.
[b]5[/b] - Shoulder Missles: A shoulder-plate missle launching syste launching heatseeking missles.
[b]6[/b] - E.E.S.: Short for Emergency Eject System, it allows her to escaper suit quickly and safely before allowing it to self destruct.
-A single fully automatic pistol with Giga-steel incendiary bullet ammunition, capable of firing ten per round.
[b]Skills:[/b] Deceivingly strong, very nimble, Spark armor possesses a near impenetrable, blast proof & bullet proof metalic alloy of which it is constructed off.
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWU1nRHHW98"]Nightwish - Whoever Brings the Night[/url]
[b]Short Beginning:[/b]
[i]Spark, I am Spark, and nothing more than a soldier willing to destroy my assigned targets at all costs.[/i]

[i]I know what's truth and what's lies, and those Assassins think they are the righteous ones! Don't make me laugh, they are all sinners and will perish in Hell for all eternity. And don't you dare even mention the corrupt order of the Templar bull! They are disgusting, how dare they tarnish teh Great and Noble name of the Templars! We will triumph once and for all. They will all see our sheer might, and with my suit, I will gladly be part of our righteous wrath against those disgusting Assassins.[/i]

[i]Rest is for the Weak.[/i]
[i]I am Spark.[/i]
[i]I am a Templar.[/i]

Archived