DEF: One More Shot (New One-Shot: Spliced)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work Black...still waiting for my appearance in it XD Jk

OH DEAR GOD I HAD A SERIOUS BRAINFART

I'll fix it when Im done showering. For some reason, my mind told me you were Chase and forgot about sonic >.

And I want Caeda to be a princess? What?

EDIT: OH

YES I DO

Alright, I fixed it ^^;

“Come back here, Itachi!” Daniel yelled, and followed after El as he fled. Not far behind the Glameow trotted along, scowling.

-------

If it wasn't for your good writing skills, I'd have quit this fan-fic

Interesting concept. You managed to take most of the characters we revere and put them in a death match with each other

But are some allied with the bad guy or are they fighting in teams.....?

Because Remo specifically said to not let anyone leave his vision.....but on orders from whom?

=/ Maybe i should have read more carefully

Alright, so after reading I have gathered that

Instigators have to take orders to be freed? And Instigators = Given orders

I originally read it as everyone had to fight one another in order to achieve something

Which made Caeda/Black relationship stronger than it actually was

But it left the hole of the whole orders thing, which was cleared up

>.>Still irked about the whole Itachi

I was listening to this as I read

Why u no have Creator?

jk, jk

So, I was finished with the whole Creator's journal thing, then I sat a read it. This is what came to me as I read it.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- IT'S NOTHING BUT A RECAP OF DEF FROM CREATOR'S POV!"

So I scraped it. I'll be posting a prologue of my ALL NEW idea sometime this weekend, if I'm lucky.

[spoiler=Advance Wars: DEF]

[spoiler=Fusion]

Name: Fusion

Birthday: May 10

Height: 5'10"

Hits: Orange Comet, the Springtime of Youth, chocolate

Misses: Black Hole, Banned, Life

Day to Day Abilities: Fusion’s units get a power boost based on when they were built. The turn after they were built the have 110% Base Power. The second day 105%. The third day through fifth day 100%. After that, his units suffer a 90% Base Power.

CO Power: Youth Surge During the turn this power is active, Fusion’s units get a power boost based on when they were built. If it’s been 1 day, 30% boost. 2 days, 15%. 3, 5%. After that, nothing. If it’s been six or more days, his units lose 5%.

Super CO Power: Charge of the Youth Brigade All units built within 5 days get a 40% power boost and a 20% Defense Boost on top of his day-to-day powers. All units built after six days or more lose 30% power and 10% defense.

CO Meter ooOOO

Quotes:

Co Power:

“Springtime youth, don’t fail me now!”

“SURGE OF WISDOM!”

Super CO Power:

“Go! YOUTHFUL TACTICS!”

Win:

The Wiseman strikes again!

DAMN, HOW'D I MISS THIS.

It's so random, yet so novel.

I LIKE IT.

@Lora-You know...after seeing Alucard and Seras in the first episode, I couldn't help but wonder if that's where Jake got the idea from.

You two remind me of them for some reason >>

@Desu-OH WHOA A MECHA

HOLEY MOLEY

I was expecting something different.

@Creator-SO LE-

dammit remo

@Black-I liked it.

Glad it was a little longer this time, though the set-up seemed...rushed, idk.

However, I like how we're getting into action already. Little touches like adamant Andx and scowling DL also made me chuckle.

Screwtape seems like an arrogant, giddy weirdo. Just walking on in teabagging Powerforce like that.

But Sonic...

IZAYA?

DA FUQ?

It seems like a complete mismatch at first, but they both have the same "air" about them...sans the trolling on Sonic's part.

I woulda made Jake Izaya,but it's okay; IRL Sonic and DEF Sonic can have different tastes.

Looking forward to the next part.

Guys, I have internet again.

So I'll be working on the Wiseman one-shot, I'm actually thinking of adding Halloween-y elements to it, but it's not a "Halloween one-shot" like Spliced was. Though I do have a busy schedule, so I'll be working in between IRL stuff.

DAMN, HOW'D I MISS THIS.

It's so random, yet so novel.

I LIKE IT.

Agreed. I kind of want to see more. reminds me of the DEF fighting game ones. RPG stats and skills next? :3

@Lora-You know...after seeing Alucard and Seras in the first episode, I couldn't help but wonder if that's where Jake got the idea from.

You two remind me of them for some reason >>

@Desu-OH WHOA A MECHA

HOLEY MOLEY

Not a mecha. It's a costume. A guy is in it. The guy is a super hero. With super strength. 100x more everything than a normal human. That's his power really.

I was expecting something different.

-___-

@Black-I liked it.

Glad it was a little longer this time, though the set-up seemed...rushed, idk.

However, I like how we're getting into action already. Little touches like adamant Andx and scowling DL also made me chuckle.

Screwtape seems like an arrogant, giddy weirdo. Just walking on in teabagging Powerforce like that.

But Sonic...

IZAYA?

DA FUQ?

I don't really see it either but as Black said it'd seem like decent revenge for the woman jokes. I better not hear any Yaoi joke. NOT A SINGLE ONE!

It seems like a complete mismatch at first, but they both have the same "air" about them...sans the trolling on Sonic's part.

A troll should never fight me. Reason? Because I'm always beating the sh*t out of trolls around here. This place would be so much worse without me. :3

I woulda made Jake Izaya,but it's okay; IRL Sonic and DEF Sonic can have different tastes.

Looking forward to the next part.

Guys, I have internet again.

So I'll be working on the Wiseman one-shot, I'm actually thinking of adding Halloween-y elements to it, but it's not a "Halloween one-shot" like Spliced was. Though I do have a busy schedule, so I'll be working in between IRL stuff.

Huzzah!

I like the bad guy's joker style.

Archived