DEF: One More Shot (New One-Shot: Spliced)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jake's Halloween one-shot was better, and I gave up reading his halfway through.

This was very bland and stupid. How in the hell does Werewolf bite + Woman = Kyuubi?

The only person that cared that I was missing, sans Caeda and Amelia, was CREATOR?

Andx stays at the Powerforce, he's not my dog, you started that yourself.

How does Fuse get off POUTING while my chest is healing from being RIPPED OPEN AND IN THE WOODS FOR OVER A DAY?

Better yet, how the hell did I LIVE with my chest ripped open?

At least you kept Caeda in character enough to not go to the party, though she didn't have a single line. Oh, and I worry just as much as she does.

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, you were just oh so original with the costumes.

BTW, where did you get off usi- You know what, I'll just keep that one to myself for now.

Jake's Halloween one-shot was better, and I gave up reading his halfway through.

This was very bland and stupid. How in the hell does Werewolf bite + Woman = Kyuubi?

The only person that cared that I was missing, sans Caeda and Amelia, was CREATOR?

Andx stays at the Powerforce, he's not my dog, you started that yourself.

How does Fuse get off POUTING while my chest is healing from being RIPPED OPEN AND IN THE WOODS FOR OVER A DAY?

Better yet, how the hell did I LIVE with my chest ripped open?

At least you kept Caeda in character enough to not go to the party, though she didn't have a single line. Oh, and I worry just as much as she does.

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, you were just oh so original with the costumes.

BTW, where did you get off usi- You know what, I'll just keep that one to myself for now.

Wow couldn't you just enjoy the story and not complain man? (T_-)

Because Furries are kind of odd (XD)

No I'll agree on the "you surviving with your chest torn open" part.

Oh my f***ing God just when I thought I didn't have a reason to hate you.

One of my best friends in real life is a furry, I didn't know until I joined Super Mario World Central. Just because some of them are idiots and create drama by saying how special they are doesn't mean they all do.

For one, I'm surprised Black is defending them, but I congratulate him for that.

ANYWAY, I'm working on something. Not a one-shot, something only myself and maybe a few others wuld care enough to do, so yeah, be on the look out.

@Black

Well first of all, no need to be a big asshat about it. You try keeping everything consistent with something this big. Also how you survived having your chest split open, Machines in yo head brotha.

Or Magic, pick one.

And of course I cared, your cool in my book, unless your new attitude sticks around.

@Black

Well first of all, no need to be a big asshat about it. You try keeping everything consistent with something this big. Also how you survived having your chest split open, Machines in yo head brotha.

Or Magic, pick one.

And of course I cared, your cool in my book, unless your new attitude sticks around.

Bad day, one-shot that depicts me getting mauled, not good combination.

And... You're the ONLY one who cared (Sans Caeda), and you're the lofty emperor of the world =.=

Wow Black, Dane calm down . . . I was joking. I don't carry about Furries.

Be one, don't be I don't care at all.

Hey Jake, newsflash. Stupid jokes aren't funny, and don't get you an autopass. I've seen plenty of furry haters, and my God when they go on and on about it, it just pisses me off. Sorry for snapping, but I've been pissed, and that being on of the first things I see when I start to calm down just makes it worse.

Bad day, one-shot that depicts me getting mauled, not good combination.

And... You're the ONLY one who cared (Sans Caeda), and you're the lofty emperor of the world =.=

Hey I cared . . .

When I read Fusion had you mauled I thought he was killing you off and was getting ready to yell at him over it (B /)

Hey Jake, newsflash. Stupid jokes aren't funny, and don't get you an autopass. I've seen plenty of furry haters, and my God when they go on and on about it, it just pisses me off. Sorry for snapping, but I've been pissed, and that being on of the first things I see when I start to calm down just makes it worse.

Okay then maybe I should've said something more "witty"

Either way sorry for making you think I hated furries.

Furries are alright, too many at school to count and they act like normal people.

Unless you sit next to them...then they smack you with the tail on purpose.

@Black

Well, I may be one to talk but taking out a bad day on others isn't cool. I always feel bad the next day.

Now what happened to make it a bad day?

Hell, for all I know I might have two furry friends, so before you make a stupid joke, think about it please, or you could land yourself in some hot water.

Now, for those who care, follow this link. I've decided to turn the people in DEF into Advance Wars CO's. For those of you who do not know what that means, read this Advance Wars wiki. In the meantime, here you go.

Link to post.

Hell, for all I know I might have two furry friends, so before you make a stupid joke, think about it please, or you could land yourself in some hot water.

Now, for those who care, follow this link. I've decided to turn the people in DEF into Advance Wars CO's. For those of you who do not know what that means, read this Advance Wars wiki. In the meantime, here you go.

Link to post.

inb4hottub

Are you seriously going to attempt every bio?!?!

Because I will rep you everyday if by some measure you do.

Archived