Jump to content

Insects Discussion since they're gonna be in Order Of Chaos


Recommended Posts

[quote]3 Golden Ladybug
3 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Effect Veiler
3 Doom Dozer
3 Maxx "C"
3 Naturia Butterfly
3 Gokipon
2 Witch of the Black Rose
2 Bee List Soldier
2 Level Eater
2 Junk Synchron
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Naturia Stinkbug
1 Danipon
1 Dark Bug
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning[/quote]

Won about 2/3 of the matches with this deck.

Golden Ladybug is such lolz in Insects.

I literally cannot wait for the new Insects.

Imagine if they make an Insect-specific BLS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Tristan T. Taylor' timestamp='1316982244' post='5540138']
With an extensive good LIGHT Insect list of Magical Merchant.
[/quote]

Depends what you're playing. If you're playing, replace Magical Merchants with Golden Ladybugs.

I actually saved myself from a Judgment Dragon OTK by fueling myself with Golden Ladybugs.

In any other case, yeah, Merchant.

[u]Konami's To-Do List[/u]
Insect specific One for One
Moar draw power
Really Doomed Dozer
Insect BLS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please print either:
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Roach_Cock"]Roach Cock[/url], [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Insect_Costume"]Insect Costume[/url] or that [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Butterfly_Danaus"]Boss Papillion[/url] thingy

BUT PLEASE MAKE INSECTS GOOD ONCE AND FOR ALL

I don't wanna dream too much but I don't want Spider happening all again...D:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...