Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1318698846' post='5581126']
This is the last thing happening before the jump right? [size=1]Just making sure, cause the jump was supposed to happen a while ago.[/size]
[/quote]
Yes...and it had better be...because this duel is going far too slowly while the rest of us are forced to wait.
However, Dem and I are still awaiting a response from Thunder End Dragon :P

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1318691635' post='5580887']
@deck i dont get it. ur using this synch eff to destroy my left most spell/trap or ur left most? and u can attack twice. so for 1st, u attack moonshine, for 2nd u do what?
[/quote]

Your most left and Combat is aiming for Survivor Both times. It cannot be destroyed by battle and when targeted for an attack, the controller takes 1000.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318731772' post='5582302']
I know it hasn't been 12 hours yet, and therefore this post is somewhat "illegal", but I must say that the RP is moving very slowly today - if worst comes to worst, we might have to somehow cancel the duels that are going on...
[/quote]
Same feeling here. If you want something to happen, I can do something stupid at Souta's house :D xD

[quote name='Reina Soho' timestamp='1318813328' post='5582978']
Sorry. Back.
Got hit with a quadruple whammy of 2 tests, a cold, and my parents dragging me away from any computer access.
Anyways, I am so sorry for keeping people waiting.
What do I need to do?
[/quote]
Hi there :)
Well, you really didn't miss much, since this has been pretty inactive lately.
Unless you still have a duel to finish with Jayce, you're not in too much trouble in terms of catching up.

Okami or Zex, u mind if I make Souta's little sister a character instead of just a normal NPC? I mean, she does technically go to the same school as everyone else, and I think I might have made her the same/similar age as Kai and Kenta :o

EDIT: sorry guys about the longer post. I'm more of a novel writer, so it's kinda long cause of character interactions. Just didn't want to post nothing before the jump if everyone else was doing so.

@Deck - :)
[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1318889720' post='5585111']
Okami or Zex, u mind if I make Souta's little sister a character instead of just a normal NPC? I mean, she does technically go to the same school as everyone else, and I think I might have made her the same/similar age as Kai and Kenta :o

EDIT: sorry guys about the longer post. I'm more of a novel writer, so it's kinda long cause of character interactions. Just didn't want to post nothing before the jump if everyone else was doing so.
[/quote]
that sounds just fine :)

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318926472' post='5585987']
that sounds just fine :)
[/quote]
U need an app, or are you alright with just character development? (I mean, you can pretty much get what you need to know from the posts anyway {considering she's not a duelist})

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1318947127' post='5586141']
U need an app, or are you alright with just character development? (I mean, you can pretty much get what you need to know from the posts anyway {considering she's not a duelist})
[/quote]
If you don't want to do one, that's fine.

Also, how does 2 posts per person sound as "minimum requirements" regarding the RP posting?

@Junk: The effect happens.
But the attack is still going through, whether Cerberus is on the field or not.
Edit your post or reply to Crusher's attack.
I'm not wasting 4 lines and a post just to have my character, who is incapable of talking, let an effect go through when I already had her attack your face-down monster.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318983350' post='5587212']
If you don't want to do one, that's fine.

Also, how does 2 posts per person sound as "minimum requirements" regarding the RP posting?
[/quote]
Yeah its fine but sometimes im busy but i can manage 2 posts per day during most days

Archived