Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what are we waiting for in terms of plot continuation? The arbitrary duel to end?

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318488102' post='5577023']
Guys, everyone starts from somewhere - we should give him a chance. However, I will agree that those cards need some work.
[/quote]

I am aware. I'm not criticizing personally, just making bold assumptions of what TFF wants to criticize.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318488102' post='5577023']
Guys, everyone starts from somewhere - we should give him a chance. However, I will agree that those cards need some work.
[/quote]
Valid point. Stumble, if you are reading this in the not-too-distant future, I apologize.
Hopefully, you will read this before complaining about me being mean from reading the first couple of posts.
Anyways, why are we timeskipping/waiting for something?

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318488155' post='5577024']
So what are we waiting for in terms of plot continuation? The arbitrary duel to end?
[/quote]
Yes, we're waiting on that duel - then we can move onto more plot-relevant character development. (Also, I'm waiting on Thunder End Dragon, since he's supposed to post in response to me and Dem's characters...)
[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318488155' post='5577024']
I am aware. I'm not criticizing personally, just making bold assumptions of what TFF wants to criticize.
[/quote]
That's understandable.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318488514' post='5577032']
Part of it - the full name translates to "Roxas - Key Stumble", but Stumble's fun and easy to remember by :P
[/quote]
Lulz.
I take it back. I like this guy.
If he would get off of my case about Delilah and Natalie's budding sismance.
(It's like a bromance, but with girls.)

Archived