Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

[quote name='Reina Soho' timestamp='1318456443' post='5576231']
Ah, just like a mad scientist.
Delilah made the Capture Rings about as reusable as a Space Shuttle.
Which, for all you little kiddies out there that didn't know, isn't actually that reusable.
[/quote]

Just because of her, I am slowly wanting Setsuna become a part-time Numbers Hunter.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Username: [/b]fireraven23
[b]RP Name: [/b]Chad Phaux
[b]Age:[/b] 13
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Appearance: [/b]Hair spiked up in one direction, hair is red at the bottom and yellow everywhere else. When not in school uniform, is in a baggy red sweater, loose blue jeans and black shoes. Skin is slightly tan.
[b]Personality:[/b] Tends to get excited about anything. Loves dueling, despite being very bad at it. Is very popular, but only chooses to be friends with people he believes actually likes him. He is quite good natured, and hates seeing people wasteing cards, and anything being wasted in general (Especially food)
[b]Bio:[/b] When Chad was young, he was collecting his cards because of peer pressure from friends, but never actually played the game. But, after watching the Nationals, he saw Ryoga Kamishiro dueling, and from that day onward, decided to start playing the game, in hopes of gaining Ryoga's respect. Despite what everybody said, he stuck with his deck, not changing it. One day, while walking home from school, he saw a card on the ground. Because of his good nature, he decided to pick it up. He then realized that it was an XYZ monster, which was his favorite type. He never heard of the card though, but managed to read through it. Since then, he began winning more often, using it as his most powerful card. He was attacked by a man once, trying to steal the card, but he challenged him to a duel and ended up winning. From that day on, he's kept his eye out for other people, being suspicious of anybody who passes him.
[b]Status/Faction:[/b] Heartland High Student
[b]Deck Type:[/b] Manipulator (Custom). It's a burn deck, focusing mainly on "Flame Manipulator", but has many other "Manipulator" monsters. No Syncro's, but has some XYZ monsters. Usually like tricking opponents with trap cards.
[spoiler= Ace Cards'']Flame Manipulator and Number 23: Dr. Reviver[/spoiler]

I can start out with a Number, right?

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1318457076' post='5576255']
the deliah/natalie allaiance is makin me mad lol. i wanted an alliance with another number hunter
[/quote]
Are you sure you're 18 years old?
Because you don't seem to act like it...

And fireraven, your app is so fail.

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1318460445' post='5576411']
Fireraven, this is wayyyyy after Zexal. No offense. and are u a guardian,hunter,or clear brigade?
[/quote]
Actually, it's not way after Zexal - only a decade or so.

@Fireraven - "Numbers" can't randomly be picked up - they choose their owners and possess them...kinda...

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318467260' post='5576699']
therefore it is an indirect form of possession (or as in Number 92's case, complete possession in general)
[/quote]
Not possession, just a steroid for the desire that you take via force.
Except 96 is definitely possession.

Number cards are memories of Astral that take a form to someone's idea. :/ Ou's Key is the only thing I could see as a defense, but how does Kaito protect himself?

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1318467428' post='5576713']
Not possession, just a steroid for the desire that you take via force.
Except 96 is definitely possession.

Number cards are memories of Astral that take a form to someone's idea. :/ Ou's Key is the only thing I could see as a defense, but how does Kaito protect himself?
[/quote]

it says on wikia maybe from the photon change thing he does b4 duels

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1318457748' post='5576298']
BS? What's that?

Edit: oh w8 nvm. But that's part of my plan! I crush u but my soul stealing doesn't work and I disappear then become a fake student at that school but u don't remem me.
[/quote]
Never agreed to that. Just agreed to a duel.

Archived