Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

Character Tracker 1.0:
Kenta & Kai: Returning home
Natalie: At School, about to make a move
Setsuna: w/ Souta, assumably leaving school
Souta: leaving school
Stumble's character (i don't remember the name): w/ Natalie
Daemon's character: Same as stumble's
TED's character: who knows where, but I see you just showed up again so go for something

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's in my bio "...he later developed the chaos number when he almost lost and began to repent his sins. it allowed him to crush his opponent."

Oh btw, can I have number 99 and 100 and chaos 99 and 100 if somebody didn't take them yet?

I'm a hunter and I only have number 13 normal and chaos and I wanted a few more numbers to be like a 'hunter'

@Daemon: Your character is starting to get REALLY annoying. He keeps leaving, then not leaving, then leaving again, and it's becoming extremely disorienting to know whether he's there or not.

You: And then he left.
Us: Okay, he's gone.
You: But he could still hear your conversation, and now he's talking to you again.
Us: Um...okay. So he's back.
You: He's leaving again!
Us: Okay. Let's move on...
You: Still here!
Us: GO AWAY!

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318204705' post='5571422']
@Daemon: Your character is starting to get REALLY annoying. He keeps leaving, then not leaving, then leaving again, and it's becoming extremely disorienting to know whether he's there or not.

You: And then he left.
Us: Okay, he's gone.
You: But he could still hear your conversation, and now he's talking to you again.
Us: Um...okay. So he's back.
You: He's leaving again!
Us: Okay. Let's move on...
You: Still here!
Us: GO AWAY!
[/quote]
He is trying to get on your bad sides on purpose.

[quote name='DeckShuffler711' timestamp='1318233180' post='5572219']
...This is a weird question, but how often are packs every shown in any yugioh series?
[/quote]
A couple of times in GX, and once in the original series (the Johnny Steps episode, though in that one they weren't officially referred to as packs, even though Yugi did hold up a dew)

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318235550' post='5572228']
A couple of times in GX, and once in the original series (the Johnny Steps episode, though in that one they weren't officially referred to as packs, even though Yugi did hold up a dew)
[/quote]
Do you think packs work the same way they do in real life or are they extremely random...?

Archived