Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318983949' post='5587237']
2 posts a person at what interval of time? A day? Week? Year?
[/quote]
a day - Of course people in a duel should naturally do more than that (unless they're in opposing timezones, where it's impossible for one person to reply, but...)

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318984189' post='5587251']
2 a day seems rather difficult, depending on circumstance and availability.
[/quote]
1 a day work? Even then, many of us are failing big-time as it is now... because as of now, there are too many "cliffhanger" posts because nobody responds to them...

What I mean is that I'm sure everyone in this RP is on regularly for a decent amount each day, but there are those who simply ignore the RP, even when the situation calls for them. For that matter, 1 a day may be difficult, but it would be essential to keep this going, since then each character could STAY involved :P

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1318984628' post='5587285']
What I mean is that I'm sure everyone in this RP is on regularly for a decent amount each day, but there are those who simply ignore the RP, even when the situation calls for them. For that matter, 1 a day may be difficult, but it would be essential to keep this going, since then each character could STAY involved :P
[/quote]
I'll be sure to stay involved as long as it makes sense for my character to be in certain situations (for example, he's at home right now, studying and sleeping, not exactly worth posting something on no?)

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1319014605' post='5587875']
Well, at least we have some support ^^
Just saying, If RP'ers become inactive, we might have to cut out their characters until they return :P
[/quote]
OR better yet, we could just kill them

Stumble, I don't think you quite understand the situation your character is in; during his last turn, Setsuna's Spell removed his Mech to prepare for the damage at the end of his next turn. Now, during his current turn, his Mech returned from the Spell Card and he ended his turn - at the End Phase, his Spell Card's burn damage activates which explains the attack at the end of his post , which would deal 2000 damage to you.

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1319075706' post='5588971']
K sry ill work on it
OT: u know Ur mem titles cut off?
[/quote]
Umm...what was it that Daemon said?

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1319073402' post='5588932']
In my first RP, I was actually good. Your grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization are horrendous. We are not able to understand what you are saying. These things need work. People with even the basic skills of these know what to do. I am not trying to be mean, but please practice them.
[/quote]
That.
And what you just posted, stumble, is a prime example of what Daemon means.

Archived