Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

OH DEAR GOSH! HE HAS A LIFE [size=2](kinda)[/size]! Lol. But yeah.. Techi relaunched Bleach cause so many people still wanted to do it and since ti seemed Techi had the best understanding of what you were going with it, he decided to re-launch it himself. Lol.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. Ya could post up your suggestions here, too, if ya want..

Btw, I'm working on turning the first Maigo into a fanfic.. That way, ya guys would have have an idea od what I had in plan for it.. Might do the same for this RP if I don't relaunch it.. After all, there's one juicey tid-bit I wanted to reveal in the RP but it wouldn't have happened till towards the end. My Evil Counsel knows what it is.. Lol. After-all, I had them help me refine the plot for this. xD

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1321414706' post='5645567']
Want to hear my RP idea? :3 Although if no one's interested, I'll just make it a fan-fic (which I suck at ._.)
[/quote]

I'm listening.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321415584' post='5645610']
Sure. Ya could post up your suggestions here, too, if ya want..

Btw, I'm working on turning the first Maigo into a fanfic.. That way, ya guys would have have an idea od what I had in plan for it.. Might do the same for this RP if I don't relaunch it.. After all, there's one juicey tid-bit I wanted to reveal in the RP but it wouldn't have happened till towards the end. My Evil Counsel knows what it is.. Lol. After-all, I had them help me refine the plot for this. xD
[/quote]

Will my Fallen Angel be in it?! O:

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321415584' post='5645610']
[/quote]

You would include our characters, correct?

( wants to see what happens to Luna )

xD

DK: Sure.. <__< I'll figure a way to slip him in. xD Nah.. I intend to use all the characters. :3 Even Issun's Valkyrie.. >__>;

WHICH REMINDS ME! No one has an issue that I use your characters in the fanfic, right people? O_o If ya do have an issue with it.. Lemme know.. But yeah.. I think I might post up the fanfic tid-bits at a time.. Like.. a weekly release or bi-weekly. Lol. And then, when that story is finally finished, I would have made my decision to either re-launch this RP or turn it into a fanfic. .--. Lol.

Players? As in characters? I'm thinking Oracle, Alfred (those two would be my NPCs) I'm hoping someone would be Scarecrow, Croc, Bane, Hush and Harley, Hush and Harley could have minions, of course my main villain would, and of course NPC goons, and then of course people could choose other main villains, and the second main character is my villain, of course, who would be a secret until the OOC is up, and only my co-host would know, and I'm thinking it takes place where the villains have taken over Gotham, when Arkham City was torn down, escaping when being transported to Arkham Asylum (referring to the main villains there, some minions/goons could have been transported to Blackgate)

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321416507' post='5645661']
DK: Sure.. <__< I'll figure a way to slip him in. xD Nah.. I intend to use all the characters. :3 Even Issun's Valkyrie.. >__>;

WHICH REMINDS ME! No one has an issue that I use your characters in the fanfic, right people? O_o If ya do have an issue with it.. Lemme know.. But yeah.. I think I might post up the fanfic tid-bits at a time.. Like.. a weekly release or bi-weekly. Lol. And then, when that story is finally finished, I would have made my decision to either re-launch this RP or turn it into a fanfic. .--. Lol.
[/quote]

I'm completely fine with it :3

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1321416613' post='5645666']
Players? As in characters? I'm thinking Oracle, Alfred (those two would be my NPCs) I'm hoping someone would be Scarecrow, Croc, Bane, Hush and Harley, Hush and Harley could have minions, of course my main villain would, and of course NPC goons, and then of course people could choose other main villains, and the second main character is my villain, of course, who would be a secret until the OOC is up, and only my co-host would know, and I'm thinking it takes place where the villains have taken over Gotham, when Arkham City was torn down, escaping when being transported to Arkham Asylum (referring to the main villains there, some minions/goons could have been transported to Blackgate)
[/quote]

You should let your co-host control one of the main villians. Also, I wanna join and I call The Riddler. What qualifies me to take on such a role? Simple. I own a Riddler Cape. :3

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321416507' post='5645661']

[/quote]

I'M NOT FINE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

*rawr face*

Kidding. :3

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321416778' post='5645672']
I'M NOT FINE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<

*rawr face*

Kidding. :3
[/quote]

YOU BETTER BE FINE WITH IT! D:<

[quote name='Lunæ' timestamp='1321416676' post='5645668']
I'm completely fine with it :3
[/quote]

Yay. Lol.

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1321416891' post='5645683']
YESH! Wanna co-host, DK? :3
[/quote]

Yes I will Co-Host. AND I CALL THE RIDDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1321417445' post='5645717']
Psh.. It'll be releasing tib-bits so you could always PM or comment on the thing about issues, comments or concerns about how I'm using your characters.
[/quote]

Oh...I will nit-pick on how you use my character. You better get his personality right. <_<

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321417510' post='5645720']
Oh...I will nit-pick on how you use my character. You better get his personality right. <_<
[/quote]

Nit-picking will only make me wanna screw him up just a tad bit more just to annoy ya. >:3 Lol.

But yeah.. Since I didn't make the characters, they're gonna be slightly off due to them not being my works of creation and slight tweekings made to help fit them into the story better. Lol.

Just remember that Akarui has a high pride for his race (being he is the only one left *coughapparentlycough*) and he has high pride in general, he communicates with telepathy and is very intelligent (if you make him newly-hatched, remember he has to use his old body as a puppet until he can protect himself and that while he uses telepathy, the body also speaks) and with the telepathy's other ability, predict (and stuff like that, reading emotions to be able to predict) *goes on about other abilities which you can easily go and read off my app* and you'll be fine XD

Archived