Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Bashes head against the desk over and over again.- I give up....

I might relaunch this.. But be warn.. If I do relaunch this and you reapply... And you're one of those people that's barely posted... I probably won't accept you.. I understand that life can get busy.. I understand you can get funks.. I understand that there can be times of self-doubt.. But when an rp has a sequel and there's only one new person to the rp... It shows that the people who joined the first and second are... dedicated(?) to the story.. the world.. its people.. etc. Maybe not the plot.. But the world itself.. However... If the same group of people pretty much.. left both rps due to various reasons... Maybe its time to let a new.. group try this world out.

Don't get me wrong.. If you've been inactive dues to w/e it may be.. and you still want to be part of this.. Fine.. I'll let ya stay under one condition.. W/e the issue was before.. its been dealt with...

I know its wrong to deny someone because they're busy.. But.. If they're not going to be posting often, then they're not really part of the rp, now are they? So rather add more to their plate and risk the possibility of a second person getting hung up because the first person's too busy to post, I'm just going to say no to less complicate things in our lives...

Anyways.. If you were somehow moved by this little speech, I'm giving this RP one more week.. If things aren't moving again by then.. I'm shutting it down and probably won't relaunch it for a couple of weeks, if not, months.

Stuff like that is to expected.. But if life is busy in general, then I suggest ya cut back on some rp's or w/e you guys do to fill up your free time..

And like I said.. If this is put to a stop and I decide a relaunch, it won't be for a couple of weeks, if not, a month or two..

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1319550733' post='5599710']
Well.. I guess ya can thank Supreme.. I'm waiting till it hits page 3 to close it
[/quote]

Which apparently you should've done ages ago because it's already on page 4 <_<

Personally, if this was gonna die, then I'd let it die of natural causes, but that's just me.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1319663736' post='5601943']
Which apparently you should've done ages ago because it's already on page 4 <_<

Personally, if this was gonna die, then I'd let it die of natural causes, but that's just me.
[/quote]Wrong meaning of page.

Geez, you're just gonna leave Adarel to the demons? Wow, someone's playing Renegade. >_> Will post when I finish it; it's two pages already.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived