Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

No offence, but I'm not going to vote.
1 - I don't have any opinion one way or another.
2 - I'm pretty sure one opinion won't do too much.
3 - I'm not having the best times right now irl.

Also, Aisu, I'm pulling out of the "Evil Councel" because quite frankly I notice no difference from anything I do (meaning an absence of power), I'm just not sufficiently evil, and number 3.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Rupert Giles' timestamp='1318452006' post='5576090']
"Wait, Noah? As in, the Countess? Now I need to go see."
[color=#FF0000]"Is that REALLY a good idea? I mean, you kinda blew Alliaster off last time."[/color]
"He forgives people. He forgave Noah obviously."
[color=#FF0000]"Touche."[/color]
"HEEEEEY!! Alliaster! Remember me?" Sinn yelled in their direction.
[/quote]I call bullshit on this post

Anyway, about to post and voted in the poll

*backspace backspace*
[quote name='Rupert Giles' timestamp='1318452006' post='5576090']
"Wait, Noah? As in, the Countess? Now I need to go see." "Is that REALLY a good idea? I mean, you kinda blew Alliaster off last time." "He forgives people. He forgave Noah obviously." "Touche." "HEEEEEY!! Alliaster! Remember me?" Sinn yelled in their direction.
[/quote]
i'm suspicious about this post too, not 100% sure though....
[quote name='Rupert Giles' timestamp='1318427854' post='5575394']
[i][i]Maybe Alliasters here. [/i]Sinn had docked his boat in a place called Adarel and was looking around for Alliaster. He passed by a rather familer looking woman talking to a giant robot though. [i]Odd. I guess they get all sorts of people here. [/i][/i]
[i][color=#FF0000]"Oi! Sinn!" [/color][color=#000000]Quarr was yelling.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000000]"What is it NOW Quarr?" Sinn asked, sounding rather exsasperated. Quarr had been asking him questions a mile a minuite on the boat.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#FF0000]"Isnt that Alliaster?"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000000]Sinn suddenly saw Alliaster and some other people he didnt know walking towards the giant robot. Or maybe it was the woman. [/color][/i]
[i][color=#000000]"I'll talk to him after I see whats going on."[/color] [/i]
[/quote]
*backspace, backspace*

[quote name='Rupert Giles' timestamp='1318427854' post='5575394']
[i]Maybe Alliasters here. [/i]Sinn had docked his boat in a place called Adarel and was looking around for Alliaster. He passed by a rather familer.looking woman talking to a giant robot though. [i]Odd. I guess they get all sorts of people here. [/i][color=#FF0000]"Oi! Sinn!" [/color][color=#000000]Quarr was yelling. [/color]"What is it NOW Quarr?" Sinn asked, sounding rather exsasperated. Quarr had been asking him questions a mile a minuite on the boat. "Isnt that Alliaster?" Sinn suddenly saw Alliaster and some other people he didnt know walking towards the giant robot. Or maybe it was the woman. "I'll talk to him after I see whats going on."
[/quote]

Okay.. If you do dialog properly and space them out like ya should.. Just cause ya get 4 lines of short dialog doesn't mean you're good to go. No. Wrong.. To tell if you've done four lines of a post, spread out the dialog last, after ya finish typing it up..

Archived