Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1318335300' post='5573919']Well, it's gonna be about 3.5 hours before I'll get to post. (On my iPod) So next post, I'm going to have us advance anyways.. Questions or not. Lol. Ugh.. Now I gotta find a pic for the portal keeper. Lol[/quote]

No, just describe. You don't always need a pic.

Even from an ordinary perspective, we've moved locations twice in three pages. That's a bit much. Heaven S Longname had a much better pace IMO. But eh.

Oh, and I'm giving Thraci a weak sort of pistol to make up for her complete lack of physical options ibidem. It won't impact much; it's just that she'll be able to defend herself.

Exactly, I really hate Timeskipping. I'd rather not go at a super-fast pace and actually RP than finish the RP through the use of time skipping.
I mean, what's next?
We beat the portal keeper in a five post fight...
We timeskip to the next one...
And you guessed it...
then we timeskip to Generic Evil Demon, and beat him in a six post fight for originality.

Is that accurate?

Hmm.

Let's string out each Portal so that it actually FEELS like a mini-war. With three or so pages dedicated to getting to the portals core, and a page on destroying it and fighting the demon after that. Then a couple of pages of traveling to the next portal, character interaction and all of that.

xD

Too much.

[quote name='Supreme Gamesmaster' timestamp='1318365427' post='5574443']Even from an ordinary perspective, we've moved locations twice in three pages. That's a bit much. [b]Heaven S Longname had a much better pace IMO[/b]. But eh.[/quote]

Appreciated compliment, but...

SAY WHA!?!?!?!

That RPs pacing was, along with a lot of other mistakes, terrible with no question! In fact, I'm trying to avoid doing a Heaven S ever again! (not a fantasy rp, just the effing mistake that was that, it was a good start from rookie to pro, but well, I'm pro, that's sh*t standard)

Issun: Yeah...unlikely.

First of all, I wouldn't exactly say your "Pro"

Second of all, at least Heaven S had character interaction! The most character interaction that this has had that wasn't two characters controlled by THE SAME PERSON was either between Magus and the dragon, or Luna and Alliaster!

Now shut up, and stay on topic.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1318367149' post='5574504']
First of all, I wouldn't exactly say your "Pro"

Second of all, at least Heaven S had character interaction! The most character interaction that this has had that wasn't two characters controlled by THE SAME PERSON was either between Magus and the dragon, or Luna and Alliaster!

Now shut up, and stay on topic.
[/quote]
[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1318367332' post='5574512']
1 - It's you[b]'[/b]re.
2 - I would, many others would, democratically stfu

And fine, I suppose I can shut my trap.
[/quote]

I'd ask you to both simmer down, please. Take it to the PM. None of us are 'pro', though. [color=#ffffff]and I betcha SGM is gonna laugh his arse off at this xD[/color]

Listen.. This RP only time skipped twice.. Getting to the boat and crossing the sea on the boat... Most of the travel will be on land and that's when we'll have character interaction. Also, during long boat trips too..

Supreme: Btw.. We're ported at Adarel.. Its not much farther in time of when you said we were sailing to Adarel..

I only time skippe in this rp to help get the plot rolling.. Lol. So yeah.. No more time skipping. Lol.

Anyways.. I'm thinking that for the Portal Keepers.. I make them NPCs.. That way, we're not caught up in a snag if I can't get on for a day or two... As long as you guys aren't OP'ing or GM'ing during the fight.. I think it'd go well.. Yay or nay to the idea?

Archived