Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

Hey, no one told me either! I found out on my own!

And yeah, besides, Stornia was boring to play as, but this absolute TOWER of a man with a Scythe and lots of Black Magic should be fun to play as. As a note, his magic IS strong, but not as strong as some expert mages, but his strength far surpasses his Magic capabilities.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty then, Noah's app

Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
Character's name: Countess Noah Lyman
Gender: Hermaphrodite (a proper one... y'know, with both reproductive organs)
Sexuality: Asexual/Homosexual (seriously, if she has sex with girls, she's a lesbian and if she has sex with guys, she's gay. Therefore, she's a homosexual person no matter what way you look at it D:)
Race: Vrykolakas
Side: None
[spoiler=Personality:]Noah can be very flirtatious around any gender of beings, even females. Once she gets the blood she needs from them though, she'll more often than not want nothing more to do with them... at least not in another 24 hours. However, if at least 72 hours passed since her last feed instead, she'll suffer from a dehydration that only blood can truly quench. If she tries to drink anything else, it'll only come back within seconds. At this stage, Noah will drop the flirtation and adopt a more desperate approach.[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography:]Various mutations in Countess Noah's body have seemed to greatly weaken the genetic flaws in the stereotypical vampire. Because of this, she isn't going to be warded away from a particular place any time soon. For example, placing a mirror in front of a door doesn't even work against her, and she won't be fooled by the mustard-seeds-on-roof trick. Crufixices are better off being thrown at her as well, especially if they're sharp around the edges. Luckily for those who're desperate in keeping her away, she still suffers light-triggered migraines. She's also allergic to wild roses, garlic and hawthorn plants, and is actually capable of suffering hypothermia when holy water is splashed on her. However, the absolute second best way to save yourself from her wrath is to get your ass over to a consecrated ground... 'cause that's the one thing she [i]hasn't[/i] managed to get over, mutation or otherwise. But she could just snipe you, which is why the best way is to make sure you don't piss her off.[/spoiler][spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/230/0/4/manga_commish__soupy182_pg5_by_enjelia-d472z0q.png[/img]
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 147lbs
Skin Complexion: Extremely Pale
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Golden Blonde[/spoiler][spoiler=Weapons:]Primary: Canine Fangs - Used to draw blood from the victim. If Noah has recently fed off another being, the fangs will be size of a regular human's, but they'll grow to thrice that size within 24 hours. Sometimes a lethal venom will develop in Noah's fangs, particularly when she hasn't fed for days. In such a case, Noah will bite in one place of the body to deposit the venom, which is injected immediately, and then bite once more in an area of the body well away from the initial bite for feeding.
Secondary: Mosin Nagant: A sniper rifle that fires tranquilliser darts. Noah will only use this when she suspects her targets would try to evade her by the time she gets there.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Skills/Abilities:]Abilities: Like all vampires, Noah has the ability to transform into a bat. She also can pick locks and disarm electronics, and cannot be detected via heartbeat sensor or thermal scope. She has silent footsteps and levitates above the air too.

Spells:
Shed Skin: Exactly as it says in the tin.
Wild Tornado: Gale-force winds surround the Countess and blow away anything nearby.
Tough Love: Blows a kiss that transforms into a heart shaped projectile. Bewitches anything that gets hit.
VenoShock: Poisons the enemy with a dangerous venom.
NightGlow: A column of darkness erupts underneath one enemy.[/spoiler][spoiler= Misc. Info (If you're offended by what you see, it's your own damn fault):]She gets an erection while she's feeding :3[/spoiler][spoiler=One Year Catch-Up]Noah's been down and out since Keiz's death, and still thinks about all the things he's done for her. She still has the naked portrait of herself hung up in a wall in her room, for example. Keiz had also given Noah a blood feast, in which she was recently enjoying the last few moments of... until she got a little [i]too[/i] sexually excited about, and got herself pregnant over. What the countess has no idea about is that she's currently conceiving octuplets, three of which have Keiz's DNA.[/spoiler]

Currently, the kingdom is making preparations for a celebration to welcome in the [color=#000080]new era[/color] of the Demon Kingdom as Alliaster gets officially crowned.

^See? I read da rules :)

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317410193' post='5550328']
Supreme: IT'S IN THE VERY LAST SENTENCE OF THE A YEAR LARER SPOILER! D:<

DM: Yeah.. Lol. I'll take care of that rule thing in a few..
[/quote]THAT IS NOT THE SUBTITLE. The subtitle is "A New Era." "[i]The[/i] new era" is not and was never the subtitle.

Ah, forget it. Not doing it one way or another. Accept me or don't; I don't care. [size=1]Bloody annoying checks that don't do anything >_>[/size]

[quote name='Supreme Gamesmaster' timestamp='1317433422' post='5551433']
THAT IS NOT THE SUBTITLE. The subtitle is "A New Era." "[i]The[/i] new era" is not and was never the subtitle.

Ah, forget it. Not doing it one way or another. Accept me or don't; I don't care. [size=1]Bloody annoying checks that don't do anything >_>[/size]
[/quote]

Yeah, checks don't do much.

D:

Don't go Yddisac! Waaaait...

Yddisac... Casiddy... Cassidy???

[img]http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/1882_cassidy.jpg[/img]

NO! It couldn't be... unless you rap on your next review.

Anyways, When are you going to post up the IC thread DMG? I just need to get a timeframe ready for when I can post.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317436061' post='5551544']
But... [i]it[/i] isn't a she... because [i]it[/i] has both genitalia.
Magus is HE because he has male genitalia, and no female genitalia
Luna is a SHE because she has female genitalia and no male genitalia.
That's just how it works.
[/quote]
You ever wonder why I say "he/she/it/potato" when referring to people of indeterminate gender?

Wow, really? Huh. I thought it was self-explanatory.

A while back, I was reading a debate over Sheik's (Zelda's alter ego; still female, just crossdressing for disguise purposes) gender. Someone who was getting sick of the argument wrote an Adams-esque argument that concluded that Sheik should be referred to as [i]potato[/i]. So when I'm confused about which pronoun to use, I either use "he/she/it/potato," usually in writing, or just "potato," usually when I know the person is supposed to be hermaphroditic or otherwise androgynous.

Also, while I'm at it, an ancient gag from a pair of webcomics I used to write:
"I might be... a HEMAPHRODITE!"
"I'm sure that's spelled with an 'R.'"
"Pokémon Mystery Dung III, coming 20__ to stores near you."

Ad: Dont forget to add in the height, weight, etc.

Man, this thing blew up while I was gone..

DM: Excellent job on keeping things together.

Anyways, all apps an reserves accepted. Except for Ad, obviously, cause it's not finished. Lol. I'll edit once I'm on my laptop.

Hope I didn't miss addressing towards anything. Lol.

Yes.. That is an odd reaction of a frienemy.. Lol

BTW, I'll have te IC up once Ad, Altair, Lunar and Holy (possibly) put their apps up. Hopfully, some new people will join. New meat is always fun. LOL!

Ad: It says it in the rules... Are you sure ya read ALL of the rules? Lol.

Archived