Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of rushed it, sorry.

Username: Lunar Origins
Character's name: Catherine (Cat-ah-rin) 'Hope' Solen (Saw-Lenn)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Demon

[spoiler=Personality:]
Catherine is a bit of an anti-cynic; she doesn't work for her own personal gain at all, but for the good of everybody around her. This was reflected in the Solon family itself when she took over. Once a band of vagrants and thieves, it was quickly turned around by Catherine once she recieved the placement as head of the house.

This doesn't mean she doesn't have her own mischeivous side, however. Her intentions, although good, are sure to cause a stir no matter how subtle it is. She also likes to put a lot of dramatic flair in her speech, not afraid to glorify herself and belittle others. You could easily describe her as haughty, but that barely begins to scratch the surface of this over-confident woman.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]
Catherine was raised on the simple phrase 'Dog Eat Dog'. She quickly worked her way to the top of the food chain within the large Solen family, becoming the 'favorite' of her father. At the age of 6 she was recognized as a prodigy in terms of making deals- she could easily convince almost anyone to part with their possessions for a 'reasonable' price. Unbeknownst to her family, and Catherine, for that matter, there was more to her convincing than just some pretty looks and her sheer confidence in herself.

At the age of 12 she was designated as the heir to the Solen family business. She objected to her fathers wishes to leading such a large organization, but he had faith in her. At the age of 16 her father passed away, leaving her to the families affairs. She quickly stopped any and all illegal activities that they were involved in, and paid off any debts they had through various 'services' and such.

Catherine also met her older sister, Luna, at 16. They quickly became the best of friends, being nearly inseparable for a time. She's now taken an emotionally scarred Luna in as a guest in her house, dedicating a lot of her time to give support to her.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance (pictures accepted):]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100710224104/blackrockshooter/images/thumb/3/3f/02.jpg/830px-02.jpg[/img]
Eye Color: Green
Weight: 100~ pounds (Will not reveal true weight)
Height: 5'4
Build: Thin
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons:]Primary: Her scythe. Refer to image for more details.
Secondary (optional): Claws.
Misc (optional): Horns?
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skills/Abilities:]
[b]Suggestion: [/b]Catherine possesses the odd skill of suggestion, the implanting of her thoughts into the minds of others. All she has to do is 'suggest' something to whomever she talks to, like a sort of compromise or deal, and the person receiving the suggestion would usually submit to her demands... no matter how outrageous.

[b]Skilled Fighter:[/b] Working in the Solen Clan has given her skills rivaling the now defunct 'Hands' in fighting, although she usually prefers to talk her way out of things instead.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Misc. Info:]She will fiercely defend Luna to no end and gets very mad when someone makes an advance towards her.
[/spoiler]

[b][i]And you know I know the rules! :P[/i][/b]

I agree with Yddisac, we need to start together... to avoid mass confusion, no? Speeds up the plot, too.

Sorry for the lack, guys.. Internet took a sh*t on me for like... an hour. But I'm back!

Lunar: Accepted. The IC probably won't start till tomorrow, if ya want, ya can work on it and mold it to what ya want till then? I'll add it to the list once you're satisfied with Catherine's app.

Ad: Accepted.

Alright.. Hmm.. Lets just say... The RP begins at an inn.. The group has arrived at said inn at various times in the past 24 hours. It's morning time, supplies have been gathered and everyone's gathering up outside the inn to get their journey started. Magus and Thraci are at the inn, also, and decide to join up with the group at the last minute for their own reasons. How's that? Everyone happy with that?

Altair: D*MN STRAIGHT ITS BEEN RESISTED! Lol.

Ad: Btw.. The blood feast that Keiz promised was referring to his plans of invaded neighboring nations. His plans never got to get revealed, due to the RP dying.. D: Also... Noah is gonna have to feed like a motherf*cker in order to feed 8 fetuses.. Lol.

Altair: How long do I expect this rp to last? Well.. I want this rp to last till the end.. But expected? Hmm... There are a lot of returners, showing that people have interest in this world and its plot.. The character count is small... We'll be time-skipping a little to get to destinations quickly.... Hmmm.. I expect that this RP will get pretty far.. Anywhere between 60-80% completed if it dies early..

Issun: Me too! For all we know, he might think rhymes in his head all day to keep him entertained. xD Also. -Pat, pat, pat. Hands him a chocolate chip, chocolate muffin.- Cheer up frienemy.. Its nyu fun if you iz sad. D:

Archived