Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg... Here we go with cute animals again... Anyone remember the demonic puppy from the Heaven S OOC? Lol. Good times, good times..

Alright... Does anyone have an objection with the rp being started tomorrow? Everyone here seems to be active on weekdays and weekends. H*ll... I could start it up tonight even.. O_o

Tommarow is fine with me, I'm sleepy anyways.

And yeah, I like cute things, what of it? I figure that as menecing and evil as Magus looks, he needs something to make him look more kind, even though he really isn't. Even if said thing only appears for a tiny time frame if they go to his village.

Altair: Why you so eager? Lol. You're much more eager than last time. Lol

Ad: Hmmmm.. You could have it to where he's conflicting within.. He's a bot, and yet he feels like a living being, but bots aren't suppose to feel emotions. Or something like that.. I he gonna be a straight up bot or a cyborg/android?

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317526999' post='5554260']
Ad: Hmmmm.. You could have it to where he's conflicting within.. He's a bot, and yet he feels like a living being, but bots aren't suppose to feel emotions. Or something like that.. I he gonna be a straight up bot or a cyborg/android?
[/quote]

Haven't got that far yet. But I'll go with the straight-up bot.

Yeah, yeah.. Lol. Also, everyone gets anal about getting off subject here and it getting locked, but the Heaven S OOC's got off track quite a bit and it never got locked...

Anyways.. I think I'ma work on the IC..

Ad: How's that app coming? A personality come to ya yet?

Issun: Btw, I'm proud that ya didn't lose your app at all this time. xD Safe to say ya learned your lesson from that experience? Lol.

There was a new law passed Aisu. It was in an announcement, things have to be more on subject now.

And yeah, but with Stornia, I couldn't come up with anything for her, so it took forever anyway, and that's one reason why I lost it so much, but Magus came to me really easily. I think it's because he was a badass, so I had a lot in common with him, and it made it easier to right.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317529193' post='5554317']
Magus came to me really easily. I think it's because he was a badass, so I had a lot in common with him, and it made it easier to right.
[/quote]

Anyone else suffocating from Issun's ego? Nah, just messing Issun. Gotta do it once and a while, we are frienemies like that. Lol.

Ad: Hmmm... Well, post up your app. We could read it and make suggestions accordingly.

Altair: What's wrong, dude?

Archived