Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunar: I'm talking about your second app. xD

Also, if we get off topic, atleast make it something that can relate back to the rp so this thing doesn't get shut down.

Issun, Altair, sorry for not telling you guys. My Evil Counsel pretty much hurried me to get the OOC up and I've been real busy prepping for my mom's 50th party. X_x

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1317438886' post='5551647']
Stalfos demands people stick to the FRAKKING TOPIC!!
[/quote]
[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1317438923' post='5551649']
SSD demands you people stop distracting SSD while SSD makes his app
[/quote]

You two. Cut it out, you're just spamming. Keep posts here to a minimum if you can. Lunar doesn't like it very much...

Anyways, Aisu (Can I call you that?) I'll have Catherine's app up within the hour.

@Lunar: Not so much as spamming when I ask for less notifications so I can work on my app
@Issun: Akarui is going to be 8'6"

Username: Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Character's name: Akarui
Age: Hundreds of thousands, although in this form, one year-seven months old
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Dragon
[spoiler=Personality]
Akarui is quite a proud dragon, seemingly the last of his race although he carries a lot of pride with his race. He is very intelligent and enjoys correcting other's mistakes. With his second reincarnation, he seems to be more of a carnivore, although will eat veggies if he must. He also seems to find his telepathy quite amusing, as if done correctly he can make people think that he's talking to them directly, when in fact no one is there at all.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]
Akarui once reigned as an immortal dragon in a faraway kingdom, but that was hundreds of thousands of years ago, he was much larger back then, being large enough to be compared to a mountain, although he was not quite the size of one. One day, a paranoid king sent an assassin to kill him out of terror of what he could do. No one knows how said assassin managed to do so, but he did it. Mortally wounded, Akarui used the magic only dragons can use, with it, he reincarnated himself into the body of an 16-year-old boy. He assumed the age and identity of this boy, while losing all his memories. Two years later, he ventured in search of answers to remembering. Making a deal with Keiz to kill Alliaster, only to change factions when an old man cast a spell on him, returning his memories. Alliaster and his other friends arrived late to the castle, Akarui had beaten them there and was currently in his day-long fight with Keiz, only to end with Akarui's distraction and his seemingly death. Within his final moments, he reincarnated himself using dragon magic, this only being possible due to the dragon blood in the human body's veins. He created an egg which hatched immediately into his current form. Being forced to command his old body like a puppet, he aided Alliaster in Keiz's death and has remained within this kingdom ever since.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance]
Akarui is a dragon about three feet larger than that of the average human being (both vertical and horizontal, so about 8'6") and is to continue growing until his death or reincarnation. He also weighs around 500 pounds, he also seems to be quite muscular, if a dragon can seem muscular. His scales are black while his eyes are grey with the usual dragon slit. His wings are quite noticable as well, they are also black bat-like with thin membranes. His claws and teeth being a perfect shade of white until he makes a kill during his hunt or when he draws blood from an enemy. His scales reflect the sunlight while he is directly in it.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons:]Primary: Nothing, unless you count fangs and claws
Secondary: Magical armor that grows along with his body so that he does not need new armor forged, anything humanoid can put it on him
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skills/Abilities:]
[b]Dragon Magic:[/b] A vert tricky magic, nearly anything can be done with it, although it requires said dragon to be under emotional stress, when his emotions are raging, when on the verge of death and sometimes, though rarely at completely random times to be used
[b]Flaming Breath:[/b] The only type of Dragon Magic a dragon can use willingly, dragons do not achieve this until they are 6 months of age, the temperature can also be willed between 50°C-10,000°C, although the maximum temperature cannot be reached until the dragon is a decade years old, until then the maximum is 2,500°C, 5,000°C is the maximum as of 5 years of age.
[b]Flight:[/b] Average dragon flight
[b]Telepathy:[/b] Being a dragon, this is the only way Akarui can communicate with other living beings, while in combat he can use this to predict an enemy's movement. Also, if the target is dumb enough, he can plant a thought into any target's head using this, he can also use this on smarter targets, but if they are not distracted or something of the sort, they will realize that it was him that planted this thought in their head and ignore it. He also enjoys and finds it ammusing using this against his prey while he hunts for food.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=One Year Catchup]Akarui has remained by Alliaster's side for the past year and seven months, claiming that he should not leave this kingdom due to his third birth taking place within that very castle. Growing at quite the impressive pace and enjoying spending his time within Alliaster's throne room; the place of his third birth.[/spoiler]
[color=white]Currently, the kingdom is making preparations for a celebration to welcome in the [/color][color=blue]new era[/color][color=white] of the Demon Kingdom as Alliaster gets officially crowned.[/color]

Lunar: Yeah, you can call me that. Lol. And that's fine about Catherine.

Hmmm... A rivalry between Leandros and Magus.. I foresee comedy. Lol.

Issun: Btw, is Magus from one of those games based off of characters made by the guy who made Dragon Ball Z? I forget the name of the games so bad right now.. xD

Altair: Where's your app? O_o I dun remember seeing it..

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317440061' post='5551696']
Lunar: Yeah, you can call me that. Lol. And that's fine about Catherine.

Hmmm... A rivalry between Leandros and Magus.. I foresee comedy. Lol.

Issun: Btw, is Magus from one of those games based off of characters made by the guy who made Dragon Ball Z? I forget the name of the games so bad right now.. xD

Altair: Where's your app? O_o I dun remember seeing it..
[/quote]
[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1317439779' post='5551685']
@Lunar: Not so much as spamming when I ask for less notifications so I can work on my app
@Issun: Akarui is going to be 8'6"

Username: Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Character's name: Akarui
Age: Hundreds of thousands, although in this form, one year-seven months old
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Dragon
[spoiler=Personality]
Akarui is quite a proud dragon, seemingly the last of his race although he carries a lot of pride with his race. He is very intelligent and enjoys correcting other's mistakes. With his second reincarnation, he seems to be more of a carnivore, although will eat veggies if he must. He also seems to find his telepathy quite amusing, as if done correctly he can make people think that he's talking to them directly, when in fact no one is there at all.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]
Akarui once reigned as an immortal dragon in a faraway kingdom, but that was hundreds of thousands of years ago, he was much larger back then, being large enough to be compared to a mountain, although he was not quite the size of one. One day, a paranoid king sent an assassin to kill him out of terror of what he could do. No one knows how said assassin managed to do so, but he did it. Mortally wounded, Akarui used the magic only dragons can use, with it, he reincarnated himself into the body of an 16-year-old boy. He assumed the age and identity of this boy, while losing all his memories. Two years later, he ventured in search of answers to remembering. Making a deal with Keiz to kill Alliaster, only to change factions when an old man cast a spell on him, returning his memories. Alliaster and his other friends arrived late to the castle, Akarui had beaten them there and was currently in his day-long fight with Keiz, only to end with Akarui's distraction and his seemingly death. Within his final moments, he reincarnated himself using dragon magic, this only being possible due to the dragon blood in the human body's veins. He created an egg which hatched immediately into his current form. Being forced to command his old body like a puppet, he aided Alliaster in Keiz's death and has remained within this kingdom ever since.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance]
Akarui is a dragon about three feet larger than that of the average human being (both vertical and horizontal, so about 8'6") and is to continue growing until his death or reincarnation. He also weighs around 500 pounds, he also seems to be quite muscular, if a dragon can seem muscular. His scales are black while his eyes are grey with the usual dragon slit. His wings are quite noticable as well, they are also black bat-like with thin membranes. His claws and teeth being a perfect shade of white until he makes a kill during his hunt or when he draws blood from an enemy. His scales reflect the sunlight while he is directly in it.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons:]Primary: Nothing, unless you count fangs and claws
Secondary: Magical armor that grows along with his body so that he does not need new armor forged, anything humanoid can put it on him
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skills/Abilities:]
[b]Dragon Magic:[/b] A vert tricky magic, nearly anything can be done with it, although it requires said dragon to be under emotional stress, when his emotions are raging, when on the verge of death and sometimes, though rarely at completely random times to be used
[b]Flaming Breath:[/b] The only type of Dragon Magic a dragon can use willingly, dragons do not achieve this until they are 6 months of age, the temperature can also be willed between 50°C-10,000°C, although the maximum temperature cannot be reached until the dragon is a decade years old, until then the maximum is 2,500°C, 5,000°C is the maximum as of 5 years of age.
[b]Flight:[/b] Average dragon flight
[b]Telepathy:[/b] Being a dragon, this is the only way Akarui can communicate with other living beings, while in combat he can use this to predict an enemy's movement. Also, if the target is dumb enough, he can plant a thought into any target's head using this, he can also use this on smarter targets, but if they are not distracted or something of the sort, they will realize that it was him that planted this thought in their head and ignore it. He also enjoys and finds it ammusing using this against his prey while he hunts for food.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=One Year Catchup]Akarui has remained by Alliaster's side for the past year and seven months, claiming that he should not leave this kingdom due to his third birth taking place within that very castle. Growing at quite the impressive pace and enjoying spending his time within Alliaster's throne room; the place of his third birth.[/spoiler]
[color=white]Currently, the kingdom is making preparations for a celebration to welcome in the [/color][color=blue]new era[/color][color=white] of the Demon Kingdom as Alliaster gets officially crowned.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317440074' post='5551697']
I fixed it! Either way, he doesn't have a humanoid form, therefor, you can't compare his height to Magus and Lionman's

And yes Aisu! The name is Chrono Trigger, but at least you got it HALF right, so I'll give you half points. *Dumbledore voice* 100 points to Aisu!
[/quote]
You said character, not humanoid or not

DO NOT CHANGE THE HEIGHT RULES!

Man, you guys sure are eager for the rp to start! A ton more excited than last time! Lol. Well, once Lunar posts up her second app and I get an answer if Holy is joining or not, I'll get the IC up.

Also, we need to figure out how everyone is gonna meet... Maybe have Alliaster make a broadcast that says that he, and anyone else willing to join, is going to put a stop to Vincent? That could work. Anyone have a better idea? O_o

Archived