Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317437522' post='5551596']
DM: Excellent job on keeping things together.
[/quote]

No problem Aisu! Glad to see a lot more apps now, looking impressive guys, good job on your apps! You worked hard on them, so I'm going to come out and tip my hat to you guys, your really doing good jobs!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317447174' post='5551917']
I'm still quite distraught that I'm not the only one with a Scythe anymore. *Huddles in corner, depressed*
[/quote]

Heyhey

That was Catherine's appearance and weapon since way before the last RP ended :3

How could you not see it coming?

And @Aisu, PG 6

Alright, I'll work on it.

[quote=Kyubey]So this wasn't exactly an immediate concern, but I've scrolled through a sampling of the OOC RP threads and realized that a lot of them were turning into glorified clubs, filled with meaningless and non-contributive chatter. This wasn't what I had in mind when I petitioned to get this OOC forum made, and although I've been lax about it for a while, no longer. Therefore, starting today (Sep. 25 2011), [b]RPs with significant amounts of irrelevant discussion will be locked.[/b] This doesn't mean you can't use the threads, but you have to actually be talking about RPing, instead of mindless blabber that could be taken to PM or MSN/AIM. That's what they're there for, after all. If you have any questions, please PM me. [/quote]
>_>

Let me clarify:

Aisu's helping out with her mom's birthday, so she could get online, but don't hold your breath. And, due to this, it's likely the IC will not be up untill Monday. That's also a good way to go, since the RP section pretty much hibernates during the weekend anyways.

Any other questions I'd be glad to answer?

Archived