Jump to content

More Gishki! Evigishki Levianima, Gishki Avance, and Gishki's Duplicate Soul Mirror


Recommended Posts

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][size=4]Evigishki Levianima[/size]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111005022322/yugioh/images/thumb/0/02/EvigishkiLevianimaDT13-JP-DSPR-DT.jpg/300px-EvigishkiLevianimaDT13-JP-DSPR-DT.jpg[/img]
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]Must first be [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Summon"]Ritual Summoned[/url] with a "[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gishki"]Gishki[/url]" [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Spell_Card"]Ritual Spell Card[/url]. When this card declares an [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attack"]attack[/url]: Draw 1 card and reveal it. If the card is a "[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gishki"]Gishki[/url]" monster: Look at 1 random card in your opponent's [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hand"]hand[/url].
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]Gishki Avance
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111004205544/yugioh/images/thumb/1/14/GishkiAvanceDT13-JP-DNPR-DT.png/300px-GishkiAvanceDT13-JP-DNPR-DT.png[/img]
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]Once per turn: You can choose 1 "[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gishki"]Gishki[/url]" monster in your [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Deck"]Deck[/url], and place it on top of your Deck.
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]Gishki's Duplicate Soul Mirror
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111005022504/yugioh/images/thumb/b/b5/GishkisDuplicateSoulMirrorDT13-JP-DNPR-DT.jpg/300px-GishkisDuplicateSoulMirrorDT13-JP-DNPR-DT.jpg[/img]
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]This card is used to [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Summon"]Ritual Summon[/url] 1 "[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gishki"]Gishki[/url]" [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Monster"]Ritual Monster[/url]. You must also [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pay"]pay[/url] 500 [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Points"]Life Points[/url] × the [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Level"]Level[/url] of the monster you are attempting to [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Summon"]Summon[/url].
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]I want to find a way to abuse soul mirror with spell economics...
[/center][/center]


[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]Anyway, discuss them all
[/center][/center]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Konoe A. Mercury' timestamp='1318687940' post='5580758']

Wait what

OT: Levianima's draw effect is very neat.
[/quote]
I was talking about Avance. I was just trying to see who he looked as, because I remembered Erial looks like Konata-as-Nagato, and then noticed his hair and saw a resemblance to Bakura's, but not enough, and, in my mind "maybe if it has another little detail", and noticed what he has in his neck looks like a lite version of the Millenium Ring. That's all.

They should release that Mirror for other, more needed Ritual monsters...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1318689175' post='5580795']
I was talking about Avance. I was just trying to see who he looked as, because I remembered Erial looks like Konata-as-Nagato, and then noticed his hair and saw a resemblance to Bakura's, but not enough, and, in my mind "maybe if it has another little detail", and noticed what he has in his neck looks like a lite version of the Millenium Ring. That's all.

They should release that Mirror for other, more needed Ritual monsters...
[/quote]
but Levianima has Sasuke Uchiha hair =o

Funny how I noticed that before you even said this xD

The new mirror is evil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1318697724' post='5581086']
We won't be getting these for two years at the least.

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/002/830/sad_frog.jpg?1275576115[/img]
[/quote]

Two years?

Nonono

By the end of next year, we'll get them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1318706873' post='5581367']
Soul Mirror isnt that good. 3000-4000 LP for a specific Ritual monster isn't that good a trade-off, "LP doesn't matter" does not apply here. I could pay 3000 LP for Gustrake and hit one of 2 hand cards, but it lacks the same useability that the other Gishki Rituals cards have.
[/quote]

But if you are on the FTK, the LP REALLY doesn't matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Konoe A. Mercury' timestamp='1318706946' post='5581370']

But if you are on the FTK, the LP REALLY doesn't matter.
[/quote]

But you can recicle this thing which was part of the FTK...also...

IDK I just don't like any of this 3 cards ATM...maybe i'm still pup hurt at the fact we lost the ability to make either Quasar and Nexus Dragon in the Deck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...