★☆Wishing on a Star☆★[IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Kyng's Old Account

Andrew saw the injured look which shot across Shinji's face and immediately felt the smile fade from his own, regretting that he had offended his friend in such a way. However, Shinji decided not to make anything of it for the time being and thus Andrew decided to follow in suit. From where Shinji was in relation to Krystal and himself, he could not see any of Krystal's designs but he guessed from his friend's expression that they were truly something to behold. After seeing Shinji's first impression of the designs, he returned his attention to the girl about whose shoulders he had wrapped his arm. A soft smile came to his face, not the same devilish smirk he had used earlier just a light curving of the edges of his lips.

"So...about dining with me tonight..." He spoke softly whilst he tried to meet her gaze, "Interested?" It was almost reflexive for his lips to curl back into the enigmatic smirk first pioneered by his father.

[b]"CHILDREN! IT IS READY!!!"[/b] Came the resounding call from within the shrine. He sighed inwardly, rising to his feet and offering a hand to help Krystal to her feet. Once she had gotten to his feet, with or without his help, he moved off towards the shrine at a pace which allowed him to catch up to Shinji.

"Sorry if I got under your skin back there." He stated as he heavily patted the boy on the shoulder before he took notice of the pool of lava in the center of the shrine. Wait a moment, POOL OF LAVA?! He had gazed over the pool, moving to take his seat as the others were, before doing a double-take back towards looking over the bubbling molten rock. Though he was certainly startled by this, he took a seat on the left-hand side of the pool from his perspective with a respectful distance between he and the others. From Izaburo's perspective, he would have been taking a seat on the right side of the pool.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal smiled a little and lifted her face a little from its hidden position, [color=#008080]"D-Do you really l-like it?" [/color]She was caught off a little with Shinji's opinion of her sketches and designs. The only people that seemed to have taken an interest were her parents and even then, it was 100% genuine. More like.. 70%. They loved how talented their daughter was at a young age and how she could draw just about anything but it was the subject of what she drew that they weren't completely into. Someone that was into what she drew was a nice change and it perked her up a little, [color=#008080]"Thanks.." [/color]Then, Andrew leaned over and looked to her with a smirk, a normal one this time, [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"So...about dining with me tonight... Interested?" Well, there went the normal smirk. [/size][/font][/color][color=#008080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"I-I.. uh.. uhm.. urm.." [/size][/font][/color][b]"CHILDREN! IT IS READY!!!" [/b]Saved by the bell. Or, at least by Shinji's crazy grandfather. Taking Andrews hand with a huge blush on her face, she stood up and walked into the temple. Within, some of the group was sitting around a pool of lava. That's not too ba-APOOLOFLAVA?! Da fawk?! That whole bit is probably one of the better ways to describe [url="http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo261/AisuGhost/Emi-Eh.png"]Krystal's face[/url] at this moment as she stared at the lava, slightly terrified, a hint of confusion with a dash of uncertainty. Not wanting to risk another near-hit moment with Grandpa Inoue without some cover, Krystal slowly made her way to the lava and took the free seat next to Mr. Kazawaka sitting in a way as if she was a critter trying to make herself look as small as possible, without being too overly obvious over it of course.

Rosa's Draining butterflies were quickly gotten rid of by Finare's quick movements. The real battle was between Antalkalis and Finare. She felt like a small insect trying to challenge a giant to a fight while she watched the fight. Antalkalis even managed to wound Finare. She never thought that it was even possible with all the power Finare had.[color=#FF8C00] "What do I do." [/color]Rosa mumbled to herself as she hugged herself. She was trying to confort herself, because it didn't matter how much she tried to deny it she wasn't as strong as she thought.[color=#FF8C00] "Wait, I do have more power"[/color] She said as she realized she hadn't transformed yet. So Rosa took her necklace of and dropped it. Her body and wings started glowing and antenass came out of her head. [color=#FF8C00]"Alright I'll prove myself wounding Finare as well." [/color]Rosa spoke with confidence now.[color=#FF8C00] "I still have more though." [/color]Rosa started glowing a variety of colors instead of the usual white glow. Her sword extended lenght, although she wasn't going to need it.

Rosa had turned into her strongest form. Her butterflies were shining in the same way. With this transformation she was faster. Her butterflies explosions were stronger, and the barrier Butterflies were tougher. All previous butterflies she had dissipated. She then created many light butterflies which swarmed behind her. Soon after she created a few Barrier Butterflies to protect her from her soon to be attack. She was waiting for Finare to finish his strikes. As soon as Finare showed Antalkalis that his wound healed the Light Butterflies swarmed Finare. The formed an enormous sphere around him and detonated at the same time. There was around one-thousand Light Butterflies in that swarm. The explosion was enough to severly wound those within a mile raduis and minorly wound those within a two mile raduis..[color=#FF8C00] "I got him!"[/color] She yelled with exitment from the comfort of being protected by her Barrirer Butterflies.

Archived